Dispatches are up! (5 Viewers)

Mitch,

Nope, I asked mate and they couldn't do it. Really frustrating, I mean look what a superb Dispatch Mitch, we could spend all day just chatting about it, no arguing, no flinging insults no insulting other brands, but nope can't do it and have to ration what you post. Real shame and kind of spoils it for me.

I echo just about all you say Mitch, check out how the wind is blowing those German greatcoats, I'm going to get all of those as I think they will look just excellent in a nice winter dio. Ok, I'll restate my position, this Dispatch AS GOOD as RAF Dispatch:wink2:^&grin

See you at the next Dispatch mate!:rolleyes2:

Rob

Rob..

I thought dispatches was not included in the rules??? if not, then it should be, if the music and film threads are immune to the rule!!

Anyway, best disptches for me as it has english ceremonial in and, the bands!! Always wanted an updated version of these to be released and with my liking of ''big'' marching displays this is the best release of the year. get a few of these in before we start getting the horse mounted troops!!!

What I like also about the releases is the new winter weathering its very accurate as to how it would be in the field and, something which has brought K&C some flak over the years. This cannot really be said now and the rissian and german winter releases have moved up a notch and, is now on par with other manufacturers winter releases that have been seen as superior in paint detail.
Mitch

Rob..

shame as I think this is more important than the music and film threads!! I wonder if we will have to wait until next dispatch I wonder if some of the Arnhem boys will make a september drop at the chicago show??

Pretty much what we expect at the show BBG etc and the russians have been shown here today so, how good would that be if the show was an arnhem focus this year!!!!!
Mitch

Mitch,

Nope, I asked mate and they couldn't do it. Really frustrating, I mean look what a superb Dispatch Mitch, we could spend all day just chatting about it, no arguing, no flinging insults no insulting other brands, but nope can't do it and have to ration what you post. Real shame and kind of spoils it for me.

I echo just about all you say Mitch, check out how the wind is blowing those German greatcoats, I'm going to get all of those as I think they will look just excellent in a nice winter dio. Ok, I'll restate my position, this Dispatch AS GOOD as RAF Dispatch:wink2:^&grin

Rob

I do not do Winter, but those Germans are cool. If I was to start, these would be a must, really reflect the extreme conditions so well, just putting my electric blanket on instead and look forward to seeing them in diorama's from other members. Cheers, Robin.

Mitch,

Rob

Wrong! This dispatch is better for me than the RAF. The winter Russians and Germans look very good and so does the weathering on the grey Tiger.

Terry

Lots of good things there. Really like the Tiger and commander seems to help convey the size of the tank. Looks like a must buy. Also, really like the wedding set. Excellent releases this month! And Rob, thanks as usual for posting! Brad

Rob..

shame as I think this is more important than the music and film threads!! I wonder if we will have to wait until next dispatch I wonder if some of the Arnhem boys will make a september drop at the chicago show??

Pretty much what we expect at the show BBG etc and the russians have been shown here today so, how good would that be if the show was an arnhem focus this year!!!!!
Mitch

Yes it is a shame Mitch. At first I thought it was to curb troublemakers, but the world and his dog agree the best way is to issue warnings to the troublemakers and if they ignore them ban them. Easy, straight forward simple. But someone suggested a while back whether its an attempt to drive away older members who post a great deal. I don't know if its true or not but it seems to be working with me. Simple fact is that every time I come on here I don't want to A) sit there and add up how many times I can post that day and B) then work out if I have say five posts that day, who I'm going to talk to and who I will ignore, where is the fun Mitch???? I could post in Dispatches, dio's, sport and media, general discussion and those five posts are gone in a flash. No I find its killed the enjoyment a bit myself and am not posting as much these days, if that was the intention its worked.

Rob

Lots of good things there. Really like the Tiger and commander seems to help convey the size of the tank. Looks like a must buy. Also, really like the wedding set. Excellent releases this month! And Rob, thanks as usual for posting! Brad

My pleasure Brad:smile2:

For me the German winter troops are a DEF. YEs ( ok for both Ardennes and Russia) and so is the Tiger. And it is the 213. There is a story behind this tank !!!!!!! Tempted by the Russians as well !!!!
guy{bravo}}

Hi Guy!

Let' s hope that the tiger' s commander will not feel too lonely :wink2:

Hang in there Lo. It actually is a good tie in if Andy does release them in 2013. It will be the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. So that could help out.

Hang in there Lo. It actually is a good tie in if Andy does release them in 2013. It will be the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. So that could help out.

That is right! I have a good feeling about this one for sure!! ^&grin Also I am glad to see the Eastern Front open up...I know many have been waiting for this so I am happy for all you WWII guys! :)

Wow!!! it's not my birthday but it couldn't be a more pleasant gift to see these new relases! I'm all in for the russians and germans both troops and AFV's! Oh God, and those Coldstream guards... I'll be broke way before the year´s end...{sm4}

As I have the collectors club colsdtream guards figure, I may purchase a few of these. Appear to be well done. I hope collectors support these so we see more ceremonials.

Thank you, thank you .......... thank you !!

I can stop posting about Zombies and state that the new release Russians will be on my BUY list.

Russian tank riders for the tanks in October please.

Mitch,

Rob

Rob,

I think we fought the good fight and did what we could but in the end we have to accept the decision they made and give them the benefit of the doubt. We have no other choice really.

Brad

Indeed I want to see Scots, welsh and Irish guards next. a Trooping the colour type parade is on the cards.
Mitch

As I have the collectors club colsdtream guards figure, I may purchase a few of these. Appear to be well done. I hope collectors support these so we see more ceremonials.

Rob,

I think we fought the good fight and did what we could but in the end we have to accept the decision they made and give them the benefit of the doubt. We have no other choice really.

Brad

Yes, I guess so mate.

Indeed I want to see Scots, welsh and Irish guards next. a Trooping the colour type parade is on the cards.
Mitch

Really glad these are between the Wars era too Mitch, somehow makes them very collectable.{bravo}}

Rob

I have been wanting to start ceremonials, so this Coldstream Guard range looks like a great place to begin the parade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back