Display Question (2 Viewers)

Do any collectors display their figures in a stagnant, stand alone style?

I know many members post photos of figures in dioramas but I rarely see photos of figures and vehicles by themselves.
In the early years of the forum, the majority of photos were of soldiers or tanks on Bare Shelves, maybe with a plastic tree or whatever, very few collectors displayed their collection in dioramas. However the increasing level of detail promoted an increased interest in displaying in dioramas similar to plastic kit hobbiests. And of course the increasing expansion of Digital Photography also made it easier to post photos on the forum. Consequently the number of members displaying their collection in dioramas continued to increase, and it combines several hobbies; Toy Soldiers, Diorama Construction and Photography.

Thanks for all of the replies to my thread.

These aren’t the best photos in the world but here are a couple of photos of how I display figures.

First, is Trophy Alamo, Wild West and K & C Alamo.

Second, Trophy Town & Country range.

Third, Trophy Raj. As you can see it’s a little crowded. I have sold off a couple of sets to make it less dense.

Again, each of us has to do it the way we like it. One size doesn’t fit all.

These aren’t the best photos in the world but here are a couple of photos of how I display figures.

First, is Trophy Alamo, Wild West and K & C Alamo.

Second, Trophy Town & Country range.

Third, Trophy Raj. As you can see it’s a little crowded. I have sold off a couple of sets to make it less dense.

Again, each of us has to do it the way we like it. One size doesn’t fit all.
Brad:

Those pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing!

As always I respect your knowledge and I appreciate all of your responses to my post.

Best,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back