Eagle Design Website (3 Viewers)

katana

Command Sergeant Major
Y-Weido just advised me that Shenzen Eagle Design Ltd. has a new website: Eaglemodels.cn. The Tiger I and an HE 162 are shown in new photos on the site. Looks like some neat things are in the design phase!

Y-Weido just advised me that Shenzen Eagle Design Ltd. has a new website: Eaglemodels.cn. The Tiger I and an HE 162 are shown in new photos on the site. Looks like some neat things are in the design phase!

It’s always good to see a new toy soldier supplier establishing itself! And I agree with you, there are some nice things they are showing there! Seems that Figarti and Conte are also coming back; all news which are great for our hobby :wink2:

Can’t seem to get to the website, not sure why

Good to see a Couple of Panzer IV's and a Stug III in development as well.

Steve

I still can’t get there, must be my iPad, by the way I have 3 of these vehicles and they are very nice, no dissapointment here

I am having problems opening the site as well. I was able to get to the site yesterday but not today.

Yes, they are very nice and good value for money.

Tom

I know that the Panzer III has a version with winterketten tracks. Does anyone else see ostketten tracks on the Panzer IV G via the eaglemodel website? Ostketten was a type of track used for muddy roads in Russia. I believe presently only First Legion has vehicles with this kind of track. It would be very nice to have a Panzer with ostketten.

I know that the Panzer III has a version with winterketten tracks. Does anyone else see ostketten tracks on the Panzer IV G via the eaglemodel website? Ostketten was a type of track used for muddy roads in Russia. I believe presently only First Legion has vehicles with this kind of track. It would be very nice to have a Panzer with ostketten.

Yes, that would be cool

Go to Google Search. Type in Eaglemodels.cn. The site comes up without any problem!

The Panzer IV D (Short barrel) doesn't but the G (long barrel) appears to from photos.
Bear in mind these are in development and the models being shown are no where near complete with road wheels etc missing as yet.

I see a Lee / Grant has been added to the in development stage ( New Products working section)

Steve

Add to that in development a Stug IV with side armour.

Steve

Please....... Eliminate the "side armour" in the panzer IV or at least make it removeable......I 'm for the Stug III Ausf F but would love to see a Stug III Ausf D (short barrel) in grey for Early Barbarossa :salute::

Last edited:
This would be cool:salute:: VERY COOL if ONLY someone would make it :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Please....... Eliminate the "side armour" in the panzer IV or at least make it removeable......I 'm for the Stug III Ausf F but would love to see a Stug III Ausf D (short barrel) in grey for Early Barbarossa :salute::

I'd like to see side armour as an option too, but I'd like to be able to have a Stug III with side armour ! Perhaps if it is made to be removable, it could be sold as an extra like the canvas roofs for the trucks now.

Steve

Given the interesting products in development by Eagle Design and the quality of their Panzer II and III models; I would hope that Treefrog considers becoming a dealer. Currently Y-Weido on eBay is the only source I am aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back