Eagle Design Website (2 Viewers)

I really don't know to much about import taxes and such but I certainly tip my hat to those fellows that have to deal with those issues, prices these days on toy soldiers aren't cheap, toss in some type of import taxes and I'm sure that makes it even more difficult.

Sure is Sammy, as does exchange rates and whilst I appreciate that businesses can't bear the whole cost of shipping and until fairly recently most US dealers had a minimum spend of $250 to qualify for free shipping. Some now have upped their minimum spend to get free international shipping from $250 to US $400, so that shipping for orders below that can add another $30-$50, which has made me look to and buy from other dealers who haven't put minimum spend up from $250 yet.

Steve

One of many advantages of living in the USA is there is no import duty on Toys, Antiques and Art. Also no VAT! So items from Y-Weido are the price posted on eBay. A 10% sales tax on purchases applies within the state of Wasington; but does not apply to external purchases. Britain and the EU are terrible on taxation of imports IMO. What import taxes apply in Australia and New Zealand?

As Tom mentions us Kiwi's get pinged with 15% GST (Goods & Services Tax) for any imported goods over $400nz, but customs usually don't hold your goods for pick up if under $450nz.

So there's a fine line when buying TS off shore which is what most Kiwi collectors have to do. You really have to be onto it when buying imported goods otherwise you can get slammed with extra charges that really hurt your pocket........and of course then there's the nasty postage costs and exchange rates.

Don't forget the weather Kat ^&grin Well to be honest it can get so hot during the day that most Aussies people prefer to stay indoors, so not much different to the frozen North :cool: ^&cool

Nonsense. It's already beach weather here

27993404_10155180888345009_4114914685271223738_o.jpg

Terry

In Canada the only sane way is to have delivery through the postal systems. Customs only charges sales tax if it is over C$100 - C$150. Sales tax is 13% and Canada Post charges a fee of about $7 to collect the sales tax. If it comes by courier, the courier company collects the tax no matter how small the purchase price and charges a huge fee which starts at $30 and escalates as the declared value of the package goes higher. So any toy soldier dealers or manufacturers or e-bay sellers shipping into Canada probably don't get much business from Canada if they ship only via courier.

Terry

We have this white sand here to. Comes from the chemical plant next door.

Anyone have there releases? Wondering how the German Mark II or III look in scale with K&C. The Mark II looks weathered.

Several forum members have the Panzer II and III. Treefrog carried them until their stock ran out.
The scale is an accurate 1/30; so they should be size compatible with FL, TG, Figarti and K&C armor; but not with TCS, TG and K&C figures, which are 1/28. Comparison photos with the FL Panzer III were posted on the FL thread. FL and WB figures work very well with the eagle Design Panzers.

Anyone have there releases? Wondering how the German Mark II or III look in scale with K&C. The Mark II looks weathered.

Several forum members have the Panzer II and III. Treefrog carried them until their stock ran out.
The scale is an accurate 1/30; so they should be size compatible with FL, TG, Figarti and K&C armor; but not with TCS, TG and K&C figures, which are 1/28. Comparison photos with the FL Panzer III were posted on the FL thread. FL and WB figures work very well with the eagle Design Panzers.

I agree

Anyone have any personal pictures of their Panzer II or III? Or the half track? How due they stack up along K&C vehicles?

Anyone have any personal pictures of their Panzer II or III? Or the half track? How due they stack up along K&C vehicles?

Have a look at the "Six paint choices of Eagle Design SdKfz 251" thread below this one. There's pic's and info on the half-tracks.

Tom

Y-Weido just advised me that Shenzen Eagle Design Ltd. has a new website: Eaglemodels.cn. The Tiger I and an HE 162 are shown in new photos on the site. Looks like some neat things are in the design phase!
Thanks but once again a maker whose name is pronounced Rubber and written Chewing Gum on the net

So what's wrong with showing nice pretty little pickies of the things he wants to sell (presumably) - and then putting a little old price next to it - and a link to a site where you can actually buy one then? Easy-peasy.

Something like this.............

1. this is a liddle German tankie I want to sell.

2. This is what it costs.

3. You can get one from here.

Three steps to heaven??????

Yup - I'm definitely old-fashioned. jb

So what's wrong with showing nice pretty little pickies of the things he wants to sell (presumably) - and then putting a little old price next to it - and a link to a site where you can actually buy one then? Easy-peasy.

Something like this.............

1. this is a liddle German tankie I want to sell.

2. This is what it costs.

3. You can get one from here.

Three steps to heaven??????

Yup - I'm definitely old-fashioned. jb

It's the Chinese New Year. He's on vacation. The site is still under development it looks like, but I imagine prices and direct selling will come soon enough.

Until then everything you're looking for is on the eBay store:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/y-weido/m.html?ssPageName=STRK:MEFSXS:MESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

I hope we see a Winter Tiger "Eastern Front" from, Eagle Designs:salute::

Last edited:
Hello Guys...Does anyone know when ED will release a Tiger??...and if so will there be a Grey Version and a Winter Version?? This has seemed to be the pattern especially with the ED Panzer III

Users who are viewing this thread

Back