Factory Complex (7 Viewers)

Thank you!

Waiting for a few more supplies and we'll be into the final stretch. Looking forward to playing with this base. Longer term, it has been designed for an expansion to the right side of the two work halls. I've got some ideas for that but will wait until this one is finished.

Nicely done Frank, very nicely done. Your factory project is really coming along very well . . . you are certainly gifted.
:smile2: Mike

That huge building is awesome! It's just like the real thing! I love the brick work, and the windows and extensive internal detail. Thanks for sharing your project with so many great photos.

Joe

Thanks, Mike, Joe

There is a second work hall to match the first. I envision an extension off the right side with some large oil tanks. We'll see if I can convince the elves to do another section.....

Frank,

I really appreciate the step by step diorama building. It already looks like a masterpiece.
Steve

Wow, just amazing how real it looks. Thank you so much for taking us on this journey.

Finally, received some more 0.005 clear styrene, so work continues on the upper windows.

Thanks Louis.

We should be able to assemble the second building tomorrow. More pics to follow.

This is getting bigger and bigger ...

better and better .....

looking forward to seeing the tanks and troops setup :)

John

Absolutely outstanding Frank . . . Exceptionally well done.
Mike

Still waiting for the last of the window material. Leaves some time for details

We used a combination of magnets and magnetic tape to fasten roof sections. It's not perfect but it does facilitate getting into the buildings.

The shrubs and bushes alongside the buildings are completed.

More details

Frank,

Just fabulous what you and the "elves" are able to put together. When I look inside; I think I'm looking at a real building.

Steve

Getting close to completion. I hope to work on some scenes Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back