Featuring My Gatling Gun Crew During the Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Glad you enjoyed the sneak peaks Martyn got in a little playtime with them.

5007_zps70f1b3e9.jpg

Excellent Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for posting the pics of the new figs Joe. Some I don't have yet. Chris

Thanks Micahel and Chris they'll make a great addition to your collection. Got in a little more playtime.......Joe

5002_zpse82d9822.jpg

Thanks Micahel and Chris they'll make a great addition to your collection. Got in a little more playtime.......Joe

5002_zpse82d9822.jpg

Just what was needed at Isandlwana Joe :wink2: {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Agree Martyn as I return once again to the Land of The Zulus featuring Naval Brigade along with Conte and WBritain Warriors...The Lt.

002-23_zpsd88f507a.jpg

Agree Martyn as I return once again to the Land of The Zulus featuring Naval Brigade along with Conte and WBritain Warriors...The Lt.

002-23_zpsd88f507a.jpg

The different manufactures sure go well together Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Ran across a few Black and White photo of a Naval Brigade Patrol under of attack....The Lt.

Ran across a few Black and White photo of a Naval Brigade Patrol under of attack....The Lt.

Love the black and white versions Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn. Thought I'd send along a calendar for the month for those of you who are expecting goodies from JJ to add to the calendar when you expect them to arrive as well as those of you looking forward to this months announcement of releases. Hope it a great month for all........The Lt.

It's the start of a new month an knowing that this month selections from John will be making their appearance I thought a calendar would help in checking off the days until their arrival. Not sure if we'll see any new members of the Naval Briagade or Royal Marines but you never know. Have a good month.........The Lt.

calendarf1803db98ca2bad18d44ee714751a64fab046318_zps59996c09.jpg

Sending along a few sepia photos of members of my Naval Brigade in the thick of it once again......The Lt.

002-23_zpsd88f507a-1_zpsd8f6604e.jpg

008-14_zps97995896-1_zps23222fac.jpg

005-24_zpsdae25ac1-1_zpsf5240927.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back