Figarti-New Karl Morser (Pictures) (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the pics Tommy and Andanna, and congratulations to all who have acquired the mammoth Karl. I bet it's a lot of fun! I'm hoping to get to see this monster up close at the Westcoaster, if any are left that is! The pics are great guys, thanks again.

Joe

Thanks for the pics Tommy and Andanna, and congratulations to all who have acquired the mammoth Karl. I bet it's a lot of fun! I'm hoping to get to see this monster up close at the Westcoaster, if any are left that is! The pics are great guys, thanks again.

Joe

Thanks! Joe, It is a great looking. And, to tell you the truth, When I saw this and wanted it, I knew that I will not be able to afford to buy anything else For at least 2 months. But seeing and having it. It is worth every cent. ^&grin

Really great pictures and close up shots of the Karl...Thank you for a great job posting....Question: Does the cannon elevate and rotate like a tank turret? .....Also has there been any issues with overly delicate parts breaking?...Thank you in advance for any info...Much Appreciated

Really great pictures and close up shots of the Karl...Thank you for a great job posting....Question: Does the cannon elevate and rotate like a tank turret? .....Also has there been any issues with overly delicate parts breaking?...Thank you in advance for any info...Much Appreciated
Cannon elevates but does not rotate. No problem with parts breaking. This is one of the best sets I have seen.

If there was any Breakages in Any of this set, We would have heard about it through the Forum, Like what happened to To the "88" of another Manufacturer. That stopped me in my tracks in Buying it, And into buying the Morser instead.

Frank, the packaging is extremely well done (see george's comments as he checked all his pieces before sending them off to his customers). George did not detect any breakage in any of the models.

It might be necessary to bend some of the rails in place.

If you bend metal often enough, the paint might come off.

It is not a perfect model and it could be much more delicate, but that would have certainly increased the probability of damage to the model and the price. It is a very good compromise and I hence can recommend it.

I like the looks of it and adding the soldiers will dress the model. I also prefer the grey version to any camouflaged version. There can be no doubt: this is a serious piece of equipment and I am very happy, I have it in my collection.

This is my first Figarti piece (thank you, Rick and Carlos for an offer that could not refuse with the Moerser) and I am very happy with it. Will Figarti replace my favorite manufacturer of TS - I do not think so, but I will supplement my collection with Figarti, no doubt about it.

This is my first Figarti piece (thank you, Rick and Carlos for an offer that could not refuse with the Moerser) and I am very happy with it. Will Figarti replace my favorite manufacturer of TS - I do not think so, but I will supplement my collection with Figarti, no doubt about it.

It won't be your last!^&grin
My first piece was the JS-2 and I have not stopped since!

Did Rick not say that they would not make all 100 to accompany the set but, would make them as they were required I think I recall this. Some will be made but, not every one may want the addition
Mitch

Finally got my Karl Morser today. Came through shipping unscathed, and it is a BEAST!!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool Another great shock and awe piece from Figarti!

It's been out for awhile and is retired and scarce already. Treefrog and Hobby Bunker no longer have it.

Yes, it's hard to find now. I think they only made 30 to 35 sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back