Figarti-New Karl Morser (Pictures) (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
Here are some more pictures of newly released sets from Figarti. Rick asked me to post them.

Carlos

ETA-032 a.jpg

ETA-032 b.jpg

ETA-023.jpg

ETA-024.jpg

Thanks Carlos. I'm using all of my willpower to avoid buying the Karl and you're not helping!:p

Did Rick say when the Railway Carrier Set will be in the Bunker?

I asked MATT that same question just last week when my Karl arrived and his answer was "later date" so I guess he has no idea when it will arrive. Ron

The pictures of the Railway Carrier shows two figures, does anyone know if it comes with any figures..Ron

Has anyone from the West Coast gotten this yet?, I am really dying to get this. But my dealer has not contacted me yet. So I was wondering if anyone else is in the same Boat.

The pictures of the Railway Carrier shows two figures, does anyone know if it comes with any figures..Ron

As Carlos said, it comes with figures and there is now also an addon set with additional crewmen..........Figarti did a superb job of packing these, all of mind came through without a scratch, they are all in route to their new homes...............

Has anyone from the West Coast gotten this yet?, I am really dying to get this. But my dealer has not contacted me yet. So I was wondering if anyone else is in the same Boat.

I'm on the West Coast, and I got mine (it was shipped to me from Hobby Bunker).

I will try to post pictures, although I don't think my camera or photography skills can do it justice.

I haven't received mine yet.

My dealer, sent me an email. That they have it. So Just a matter of Picking it Up. This will be Great!!

Received mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back