Figarti Update (3 Viewers)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
Figarti is still in business. Shi Yong the chief model maker has taken over the reins from Rick Wang. The company has changed hands but a few of the key people are still in place. So with acquiring any business you often have to take on any debts. So cash flow and growing pains is the hold up. There are several products currently in production right now. We expect to see some items this Summer and more for the Chicago Show in September. I have been working closely with them through this process and we hope to team up and deliver some quality products this year.

The First Release will be the 2 Panther Tanks shown at the West Coaster and then the Bergetiger and most likely armored Train cars with tank turrets as seen at the OTSN show last week.

In other Figarti news our stock has really dwindled this year. Many items are now sold out are down to just a couple of pieces. Check your collection and see if you need anything.

really good news. More Panthers with some late war additions and the infra red sites will be great for a Berlin setting. I hope that this shows they are coming through difficult times and look forward to more news and releases

That's encouraging news Matt. They make some outstanding items so it's good to know they are still around. Robin.

Great news and maybe put a stop to all the doom and gloom :rolleyes2:

Nothing new from Figarti on TaoBao. Hunter Rose posted photos of a nice Figarti Panther G repaint in a splinter pattern camouflage pattern and schurzen. Figarti prices on Ebay are over the top!

Nothing new from Figarti on TaoBao. Hunter Rose posted photos of a nice Figarti Panther G repaint in a splinter pattern camouflage pattern and schurzen. Figarti prices on Ebay are over the top!

I think that's sniper kitty prices. He lives in a dream world. Ron

I am looking forward to buying the new Figarti Panthers and of course a FIGARTI KING TIGER:salute::

When? 2016, 2017, 2018!

If you had read Matt's initial post, you would have seen that he said the following:

There are several products currently in production right now. We expect to see some items this Summer and more for the Chicago Show in September. I have been working closely with them through this process and we hope to team up and deliver some quality products this year.

The First Release will be the 2 Panther Tanks shown at the West Coaster and then the Bergetiger and most likely armored Train cars with tank turrets as seen at the OTSN show last week.

I did read the post. I will believe the predictions when products are available for purchase. Prototypes are easy; production is hard!

If you had read Matt's initial post, you would have seen that he said the following:

I also hope Figarti rises and produces these models. One fear I have is the quality, I am not worried about the prototype, but I hope they have the skills needed to produce it, that in my opinion is where Rick will be sorely missed.

But again, I also hope they reemerge with these items in the Figarti way.

TD

who do you imagine made the models in the Figarti days? it certainly was not Rick slaving away creating these prototypes and production numbers. I would imagine as the guys who have taken over were workers for Rick and family, they are more than capable to build these items.

good luck to them and not long before we see some releases in numbers

I also hope Figarti rises and produces these models. One fear I have is the quality, I am not worried about the prototype, but I hope they have the skills needed to produce it, that in my opinion is where Rick will be sorely missed.

But again, I also hope they reemerge with these items in the Figarti way.

TD

who do you imagine made the models in the Figarti days? it certainly was not Rick slaving away creating these prototypes and production numbers. I would imagine as the guys who have taken over were workers for Rick and family, they are more than capable to build these items.

COMPLETELY AGREE:salute:::salute:::salute::

They should be the best ever made in the history of TS,it has only taken 2 years by the time Chicago comes around they would have released (MAYBE) something in decent numbers ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back