Focke Wulfe 190 and New King and Country Warbirds (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Re the photos I just posted on the Focke Wulf 190...

1. It’s not 1:32 scale 21st Century...their one is the long nosed “D” model. This one is the original short nose “A” version.

2. It’s also not a plastic made-up model...

3. It is in fact a sample of an all wood and metal, hand-painted King & Country aircraft that I just received from our workshop last week.

The “see-through” canopy (plastic) shows, if you could see it...incredible cockpit detail inside. I put the Galland figure next to it to show scale.

4. At next week’s “Westcoaster” I will show two other models

a) An ME 110 twin engine Fighter Bomber in “desert” markings and

b) A Hawker Typhoon British Fighter Bomber in Normandy’44 style with invasion stripes and under wing rockets. Also see through canopy complete with full interior cockpit detail.

5. Both aircraft will also be on show at my friend Louis Badolato’s Symposium the following week.

6. We have made just 5 each of these particular models with these special markings. Each individual aircraft has its own special squadron codes and numbers.

7. These “workshop” models are exactly that...they are not factory produced...they are very special and very unique...and very few.

8. We are still working on a much more affordable “Warbird” series that will be “factory-built” and, I hope, more affordable to the general collector. I will keep you posted on all developments as they happen.

Very best wishes and...happy flying!

Andy C.

Attachments

• New War Bird 1.jpg
    New War Bird 1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 972
  • New Warbird 2.jpg
    New Warbird 2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 914
Simply stunning-I would like to officially place an order for the Typhoon as there is space in my K&C hangar!

Tally Ho,
Beaufighter

The Bf-110 is fantastic!

Just like they are, how many would you need to sell and at which price to make profit?

I'd just love to have one. Wow! Can't say it too many times.

Pierre.

Andy:

Don't know if you have any of the "Special 5" for sale but I would be

interested in one of each if they were available, and I invite you to contact

me privately or through Brad.

Njja

The Hawker Typhoon is spot on & what a great paint job

The Bf-110 is fantastic!

Just like they are, how many would you need to sell and at which price to make profit?

I'd just love to have one. Wow! Can't say it too many times.

Pierre.

Pierre

Maybe we should say MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! :D :D

Ron

Andy if you are selling any of the 5 factory built for any of the three airplanes please let me know. I would really like the ME110 and the Typhoon would be a close second.

Old Guard

These look superb,once again Andy produces the goods.Love that Typhoon!Could have it swooping down over my desk on to some German armour.But as i have a large amount of figures/vehicles to buy this year i may have to wait for the factory produced warbirds.

Rob

These look superb,once again Andy produces the goods.Love that Typhoon!Could have it swooping down over my desk on to some German armour.But as i have a large amount of figures/vehicles to buy this year i may have to wait for the factory produced warbirds.

Rob

Rob

I am going to have to slow down too. I dont think I can buy a designer model right now. :(

Ron

Ron,Its really annoying isn't it?!.Now if i could just win the lottery.

Rob

We are soooooooo relying on you westcoaster folks to give us the low down next week!

Rob

i say only this: madonna mia che belli

i hope the factory versions are affordable in prices for all collectors

this two are terrific
:)

i just see the storch on my ak display;)

max

Yeah,that Storch would look cool in the desert with camels,trucks,motorbikes etc.The mind boggles!.

Rob

Those do look good. Probably incredibly expensive but they do look amazing.
Rob you have to restrain yourself! Concentrate on how good thod Brit Paras will be later this year!

Yeah your right mate,must concentrate must concentrate!!

Rob

Yikes, if they're only pre-production models, just imagine how good the factory made versions will be. Just kidding ;) :D

Brad, would it be ok if I posted these two pics on the aircraft forums I frequent. The guys are a bit depressed that Corgi have ceased production of 1/32 aircraft for this year and these models would impress them, and those guys aren't easily impressed.

Last edited:
Oz,

Sure, why not? I think that would be a great idea, to get their opinions.

Andy -

I think you really do need to produce the Warbirds again for the general KNC Collector market. The demand seems to be there. Although maybe the price point would be an issue for some KNC collection, but I doubt it.

Keep'em coming , the Storch is my favorite that I have seen right now , but the ME 110 is a second choice.

PLEASE MAKE THEM - THE DEMAND WILL BE THERE

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back