Focke Wulfe 190 and New King and Country Warbirds (5 Viewers)

I am shocked to see a thread on some new K & C warbirds and the warbird man himself, Louis, has yet to chime in.

Brad, you had better check on him as maybe he saw the pictures and went face down into his oatmeal................

On another thread, he said Andy had called him about it so he was in the know already.

I would love to own the Typhoon, I suppose I'll have to wait for the production model.

Too many wants.....too little cash.

Andy

Guys, three of the five of each model have already been purchased by the Symposium hosts, Hans, Larry and myself, and they will be on display at the Symposium. Andy also clued me in on the next 3-4 special warbirds he will be producing and let me tell you, it just keeps getting better! I'll leave it to him to pass along the good news.

Yes - we must be patient and wait........

I CANT WAIT - I WANT THEM NOW !!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I would like to state the complete obvious that those two pieces look out of this world outstanding. If works of art like that make production, me and the bill collector are going to become drinking buddies.

MCKENNA

Amazing!!!
How on earth or flying above it are we mear humans going to afford to compeat for these works of art? The dear Chancellor has decided that Health worker should only get a one percent pay rise this year, that wont keep the kids in shoes for six months.
I 'd settle for the RAF pilot figure( bet this is from one of those early sets that just don't appear for sale in the UK very often).

I 'd settle for the RAF pilot figure( bet this is from one of those early sets that just don't appear for sale in the UK very often).

That's a figure K&C did for Del Prado. You can find the Del prado figures on ebay for next to nothing all the time. K&C did several RAF, USAF, Luftwafe and Japanese Navy aircraft related figures for Del Prado, including a Woman's Auxiliary Air Controller, several famous Aces, and a Tuskeegee Airman. They aren't quite as well painted as K&C's regular products, but they make a nice addition to an aircraft related scene.

That's a figure K&C did for Del Prado. You can find the Del prado figures on ebay for next to nothing all the time. K&C did several RAF, USAF, Luftwafe and Japanese Navy aircraft related figures for Del Prado, including a Woman's Auxiliary Air Controller, several famous Aces, and a Tuskeegee Airman. They aren't quite as well painted as K&C's regular products, but they make a nice addition to an aircraft related scene.

Thanks for the feed back. I so need a History of K&C, thanks again.

I can really see the appeal of these warbirds, they look very special.

A question for Andy, with these particular models, why did you choose to limit the numbers to just 5 a piece?

This is in no way a criticism (far too much of that going on), I'm just genuinely curious why the numbers are so small with production costs being presumably very high.

I can see Warbirds in my future...... :eek:

Ta,
Simon

Andy,
I am sure it is too late ,but i would like all three of them!!!
Doesn't Christmas fall sometine during the summer?
harvey

Guys, three of the five of each model have already been purchased by the Symposium hosts, Hans, Larry and myself, and they will be on display at the Symposium. Andy also clued me in on the next 3-4 special warbirds he will be producing and let me tell you, it just keeps getting better! I'll leave it to him to pass along the good news.

Aw schucks Louis! Spill the beans! I'm quite sure that the Storch and L4 Grasshopper are two of the three or four TBA items...is it? Is it? Is it? I'm dying here.

The ME-110 is awesome and with the new desert releases would make for a great little diorama . I didn't think I'd fall for these as fast as I did but I must have at least one . After all the other great releases and the irresistible temptation to buy more k&C lines my head is just spinning. I feel like I need a vacation. How long til Chicago comes around again?:D

And we were just discussing an ME110 with Rudolf Hess. That's fast work! Any possibility these will be produced in greater numbers?

Those are irrestable and mighty nice. Good job Andy, now only if I can find some room around here for them.

Carlos

Louis,
Congrats on your latest aquisitions, is it too much to ask what they set you back? At least I'm sure that would temper my jelousy.
Ray :)

Guys

Think of the size of the box these beasts will / would / maybe come in!

The old Warbirds used to come in a huge box!

Tony

Hi Andy,do you think that the ME110 and the Typhoon will be some of those which will be factory produced,or will these two only be released in these small numbers?.Thanks

Rob

Bravo Zulu Andy. Your are not offering another P-51, ME-109, FW-190, Spite Fire, P-47 or ME-262. I thnk the market is satuated with those models by now:(

The ME-110 and the Typhoon, now those are criters of a different sort. NICE and COOL sorts:) :eek: NOW about that Storch... please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back