Forthcoming August Dispatches (2 Viewers)

I could do with some more SOE Skinners Horse, like a buglar and flagbearer. -- Al

I would like to see another Normandy building.
My other guess would be WWII Australian infantry for North Africa and Napoleonic line infantry in fighting poses.

Andy loves armored cars so why not a puma for normandy. Ss panzer recon troops used them. It is an 8 wheeler with a turret.would also love to aa halg tracks, either a 1 ton demag or an 8 ton

Rob;412651 said:
...As we head deep into Summer and with the autumn on the not too distant Horizon and with Chicago approaching, could we be in for a surprise or two?:wink2:

Rob

Long overdue, but I'd be surprised to see any releases for the SOHK or USN series... But here's hoping. Think I'd be less surprised to see K&C release a series of unicorns. :p Maybe the first of the Ancient Greeks?

I wonder if we may see the next piece of British armour, we are still in ' Normandy' season as it were so I wouldn't be surprised.

Rob

What would you want in terms of Brit armour??
Mitch

I wonder if we may see the next piece of British armour, we are still in ' Normandy' season as it were so I wouldn't be surprised.

Rob

Mitch[

I would love to see K&C do another Churchill variant , maybe the Crocodile? Anything from the house of Mr Hobart would be really welcome.

Rob

I would like to see Dieppe visited in 1/30th so, great idea about the churchill's
Mitch

Mitch[

I would love to see K&C do another Churchill variant , maybe the Crocodile? Anything from the house of Mr Hobart would be really welcome.

Rob

More German halftracks please! Normandy and desert.

Would not mind seeing some brit or US tank riders as its probably the last D-Day dispatches for the year
Mitch

More German halftracks please! Normandy and desert.
I forgot to add German and Brit armoured cars from the Normandy and desert campaigns! Especially the sdkfz222 and daimler armoured cars!

Has K&C ever done a Panzer IV with the added armor around the sides (Shurzen?) like CS and Figarti have done of late? That's something I'd like to see if can be done in a manner where it's stable and not too fragile. Seems like such an iconic German tank that's missing from K&C's current product offerings.

I agree, a Leichter Panzerspähwagen 222 in either eastern, normandy or winter version would be fantastic!

Would not mind seeing some brit or US tank riders as its probably the last D-Day dispatches for the year
Mitch

Yes, we have a few British vehicles now so some Brit Tank riders would go very nicely on some of the AFV's

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back