Forthcoming August Dispatches (1 Viewer)

I collect the Crusades/Medieval period and we don't get as many releases as you World War II collectors. We sometimes have to wait over a year for the next K&C Medieval offerings. I was pleasantly surprised by the release of the 4 Saracens riding camels fairly recently and I would love to be surprised again by another unexpected Medieval release in the very near future. The Medieval period is what does it for me. I'm not presently interested in collecting any other period.

Im hoping for a 190 cockpit cover and windshield (Europe version)....................{sm4}{sm3}{sm4}{sm3}

Im hoping for a 190 cockpit cover and windshield (Europe version)....................{sm4}{sm3}{sm4}{sm3}

Kind of a niche market, but I am sure one forum member would be thrilled. It's a pain to break something like that. I knocked a $225 6-horse limber set off a shelf once and did so much damage that I turned around and ordered another, since very little stock remained. That hurt, and I am sure it would not feel good to get another plane because of a broken canopy. Good luck on getting it fixed.

Kind of a niche market, but I am sure one forum member would be thrilled. It's a pain to break something like that. I knocked a $225 6-horse limber set off a shelf once and did so much damage that I turned around and ordered another, since very little stock remained. That hurt, and I am sure it would not feel good to get another plane because of a broken canopy. Good luck on getting it fixed.

Yeah thanks what ever happens PIC,s will be posted..........{sm3}

Wayne I can feel your pain I had somithing similiar happen. But it was my SL Tiger and Chiped the daylights out of the barrel.

I think my pain will be someones financial gain LOL..................{sm2}

Rob i was thinking mate next month as well as this thread you could start a,

"What do you think will be retired thread" see how good the punters are......................{sm4}

Monday morning, 1st August, 7:30 am....

I'm waiting.........

John

Go and have a beer or 2 maybe a nanna nap,and should be up by then.........................{sm4}

Morning John!

Rob

Its 'Public Service Afternoon Tea Break" time now.....

still waiting......

They usually are dispatched while I drive home, so something extra to look forward to at the end of a busy day :)

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back