Forthcoming Dispatches...the Marmite effect! (1 Viewer)

Rob - very impressive especially the burnt-out Panther and the singed grass

Good looking set of US armor you got there Rob.

Here is looking forward to new Allied FOB releases for Monday.

Well here's to hoping.

Keep it silly

Rob - very impressive especially the burnt-out Panther and the singed grass

Thanks guys, I was pleased with how this one turned out, working on plans for my next one at the moment.

Rob

Hopefully we will know on Monday the price of the new K&C RAF Typhoon. I just received the Submarine Spitfire to keep it company once it arrives in August ! {sm3}

Im not giving up on one and i hope Andy isn't a STUKA.......{sm4}

stukabottom.jpg

stukatop1.jpg

Gota have a Stuka .................{sm4}

Do you guys think there will be another Warbird announced this month on top of the Typhoon, would be pushing it a bit wouldn't it?.

Rob

Afternoon Rob,fly home from a day at the Abattoir and no news.................^&confuse

Wayne, they are normally about 9.30-10 am our time, so in about three hours or so, time to put your feet up!

Rob

11pm in California, still waiting for the Dispatches....have to say the suspense is building :)

Off to have a KIP Rob (3am start.....:mad:) wake us up when something happens......:wink2:

Do you guys think there will be another Warbird announced this month on top of the Typhoon, would be pushing it a bit wouldn't it?.

Rob

I would love a double-warbird bill (my wallet...not so much)...but I doubt it. You'd think that given the price, they'd want to spread out the warbirds as much as possible. If anything, I could see the WWI Albatross, because that might appeal to non-WWII consumers, although I imagine there'd be overlap.

I'm thinking the Typhoon, the 2nd batch of Napoloeon in Egypt, and something German.

It's 12:30 AM here on the West Coast, so I'm debating whether to stay up a bit more or open my "present" in the morning:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back