Gordon's work (4 Viewers)

Found a few older ones, so here goes.

Afrika Korps Diorama

Afrika Korps Diorama.jpgAfrika Korps Diorama 2.jpgAfrika Korps Diorama 3.jpgAfrika Korps Diorama 4.jpg

Arnhem

The Hotel Hartenstein, an absolute stunner. Gordon at his best.

Arnhem Diorama 4.JPG

Yeah, I forgot about the hotel, it's a beaut as well! There's so many he has produced that are awesome so it's hard to pick a favourite. I think if you were to possess any one of the dio's you would be very happy!

Tom

Rob, Glad that you decided to start this thread regarding Gordon's work. Doesn't viewing his Dioramas give inspiration to give it a crack and create a scene ! I enjoy viewing
these older Dio's as to study these one can gain some useful tips on "Doing it Right"

Yeah, I forgot about the hotel, it's a beaut as well! There's so many he has produced that are awesome so it's hard to pick a favourite. I think if you were to possess any one of the dio's you would be very happy!

Tom

No question there!

Have more to post but need to go on a conference call {eek3}

I love dioramas and you really can't go by a straight $ per hour for these things.They are truly works of art and even though I can't afford these some people can and isn't that what's life about.If you can afford it and enjoy it,go for it.
Mark

Canal Diorama

Canal Diorama 1.jpgCanal Diorama 3.jpg

Attachments

• Canal Diorama 2.jpg
    Canal Diorama 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 365
I love seeing the new stuff Gordon makes, but seeing them all in one thread like this takes the cake - just amazing talent!

He does work on commission, in case you're interested. I think it's in the Workshop section of the K & C website.

The AK Secret Desert Airfield along with the Hartenstein Hotel are two of the best dios I have ever seen. I know where both reside and will be planning a raid ala Guns of Navarone at some point, these things take time, many years in the making...............! Seriously, my all time favorite is the AK Airfield, think Indiana Jones, WW2, all wrapped into one, it is phenomenal in person!

Tom

Just saw the "Bridge at Remagen" and "Canal" Diorama's for the very first time. These two just caught my attention ! Very.....Very.....NICE ! :salute:: Thanks For Posting !

That's all I have right now. I will try to look through the Forum tomorrow (the search engine is little difficult) to see if I can find others.

Just saw the "Bridge at Remagen" and "Canal" Diorama's for the very first time. These two just caught my attention ! Very.....Very.....NICE ! :salute:: Thanks For Posting !

Glad to oblige. All the more reason for K & C to get Gordon's book out :wink2:

Thanks for posting, never saw so many of Gordon's dioramas put together. Just incredible. Saw some of his work at the recent West Coaster and even though the images in this thread are a very high quality, you have to see these in person to appreciate the detail. My favorite is "Trainspotting". thanks again for all of the posts. He really should put together a book. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back