Hackensack Toy Soldier Show (4 Viewers)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Now that October has started, the Hackensack Show, which I believe is the biggest show in the US after Chicago, will be held in Hackensack, NJ on Sunday, October 31 at the Rothman Center on the campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University. Richard Walker, John Jenkins and Richard Conte have been at the Show in the past. Perhaps they will be there this year.

Now that October has started, the Hackensack Show, which I believe is the biggest show in the US after Chicago, will be held in Hackensack, NJ on Sunday, October 31 at the Rothman Center on the campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University. Richard Walker, John Jenkins and Richard Conte have been at the Show in the past. Perhaps they will be there this year.

Brad,
being Halloween and having a six year old, this will preempt my attendance! As always, keep an eye out for Trophy!

TD

Brad Conte will be attending he's announced it on his web site awhile ago.

Brad Conte will be attending he's announced it on his web site awhile ago.

Believe it, when you enter the gymnasium and see Mr. Conte standing at his table. He was supposed to come to the MFCA show, too, reserved the tables, including putting down the deposit, but backed out at the last minute.

Prost!
Brad

I've added a calendar entry for the East Coast show, by the way, so if anyone wants to set up reminder alerts, for example, it should be enabled.

Prost!
Brad

Believe it, when you enter the gymnasium and see Mr. Conte standing at his table. He was supposed to come to the MFCA show, too, reserved the tables, including putting down the deposit, but backed out at the last minute.

Prost!
Brad

Brad if your attending the show be sure to pay Mr. Conte a visit and I'm sure if asked he'll be more than happy to explain why backed out of attending the show.

I should be attending this show. Hopefully John Jenkins will be there.

I talked to him last week and unfortunately he won't be there.

I'm going and already in the defense budget negative!!

George- your check will go with tomorrow's mail :(:(:(

Let's agree on a Feldzeichen so we can all recognize each other, though you can't miss me, I wear an old Grenzschütz tunic as my outdoor coat in the cooler weather. I'm planning on getting there by 9.

Prost!
Brad

Let's agree on a Feldzeichen so we can all recognize each other, though you can't miss me, I wear an old Grenzschütz tunic as my outdoor coat in the cooler weather. I'm planning on getting there by 9.

Prost!
Brad

I will be the oversized guy standing out by the lobby with a flatop and sign reading " Will rappel for toy soldier money" :D:D

I may also be found by George's table getting scolded by my wife (who will be in the City looking at American girl dolls with our daughter :D) on my wireless. It's what we have come to affectionately call the "Cyber- Scold" :D

Hello

Yes ask Conte why he didnt go to VF Show. Your ears will burn. He did not back out I can tell ya that....That show is poorly organized.

Treefrog's show rep Juan Saavedra will be in attendance with plenty of beautiful figures from the Four Feathers, Beau Geste and Laura Cuello lines along with other Argentine lines. Don't miss the chance to see these glorious glossies in person! :cool:

I really like the Hackensack Show. It's the closest to where I live :eek:. I've had success there in finding what I'm looking for. Meeting other treefroggers is always a pleasure. I hope to see you all there. I'll be sporting my Treefrog button.

We could also all wear Boston Red Sox baseball caps. That ought to go down well in the New York area. :)

Maybe the Treefrog table at high noon.

We could also all wear Boston Red Sox baseball caps. That ought to go down well in the New York area. :)

I like the way you think.............;).............if you run into any problems with wearing the hat, come to the Minutemen tables, it will be a rallying point........................

Well, no need to worry, I'd rather have a lobotomy than wear a Phillies cap.

The last home major league baseball game I saw was watching the Expos. It was the most beautiful cap in all of baseball :rolleyes:

But what does this have to do with Hackensack ;)

Attachments

• mepwc_s.jpg
    mepwc_s.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 322
Okay I'm going to say it straight. I hated that baseball cap, so much so that I found it hard to watch the team playing.

My psychiatrist will be pround of me :D

That's OK, Russell, I hated the Phillies' "New Era" uniforms, with that stupid P, and the sky blue road uniforms-sky blue, because it looked cool on color TV-and I hated the Vet, big, cold, impersonal cement "O", devoid of any character. Event as a kid, I thought it all looked stupid. Yet that is forever bound up with 1980. But I was so happy when they introduced the retro uniforms in 1990, a much more traditional baseball look.

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back