Happy Birthday John (Obee) (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Many Happy returns of the day, Hope you had some glossy Napoleonic artillery and tins of amber gold to add more joy to your special day ! :salute::

Keep on keeping on John. Have a wonderful day for your birthday. Robin.

Many Happy Returns John {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

All the best

Martyn
:)

Happy birthday John. Wishing you all the very best on your special day . . .

Mike

Obee mate,

Many Happy Returns of the Day. I hope you have a great Birthday and had a safe trip home to Perth. Was fantastic to catch up with you and Pauline last Tuesday. Showing you my collection was a pleasure and you seeing how much input into it you have had with repaints, callsign changes, rank insignia changes, etc.

Cheers Howard

Obee mate,

Many Happy Returns of the Day. I hope you have a great Birthday and had a safe trip home to Perth. Was fantastic to catch up with you and Pauline last Tuesday. Showing you my collection was a pleasure and you seeing how much input into it you have had with repaints, callsign changes, rank insignia changes, etc.

Cheers Howard

Thanks for your kind wishes, and great to catch up, inspect your troops then share a beer over lunch with you and Jen.

30 Oct.jpg

It's been too long since we have been able to get over to you, 4 years since the last K&C Dinner, but hopefully it will be more often now.

Regards,
John

Happy Bday John,
Whish you all the best and a great time in your travels and troop inspections...
Cheers
A_C

Happy Birthday John

Just thinking of you the other day

My best wishes
OD

Thanks for your kind wishes, and great to catch up, inspect your troops then share a beer over lunch with you and Jen.

View attachment 300262

It's been too long since we have been able to get over to you, 4 years since the last K&C Dinner, but hopefully it will be more often now.

Regards,
John

Great to see two of my best Aussie mates enjoying one of the finest toy soldier collections not just in Australia but in the
entire world!!! Many happy returns John…39 again!
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back