image002.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 270
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 308
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 292
I just picked up two civilian CJB Models, a 1939 Morris 8hp Tourer Convrtible (which comes with removable top-up and top-down tinplate tops, removable side windows, and a nattily dressed British couple as the driver and passenger - one of my favorite CJB Models since I saw a photo of it on another thread on this forum) and a Red and White Morris delivery truck.^&cool^&cool

Sadly missed out on a CJB Military Model, a 1939 Morris Platoon Truck (two other bidders drove the price up north of 240 British Pounds, a bit rich for my blood).

I just picked up two civilian CJB Models, a 1939 Morris 8hp Tourer Convrtible (which comes with removable top-up and top-down tinplate tops, removable side windows, and a nattily dressed British couple as the driver and passenger - one of my favorite CJB Models since I saw a photo of it on another thread on this forum) and a Red and White Morris delivery truck.^&cool^&cool

Sadly missed out on a CJB Military Model, a 1939 Morris Platoon Truck (two other bidders drove the price up north of 240 British Pounds, a bit rich for my blood).

I just sent Terry and Brad a couple of photos of my newest CJB Models, a 1939 Morris 8hp Tourer Convrtible (which comes with removable top-up and top-down tinplate tops, removable side windows, and a nattily dressed British couple as the driver and passenger - one of my favorite CJB Models since I saw a photo of it on another thread on this forum) and a Red and White Morris delivery truck, with a polite request that they post them on this website.

The two CJB Models arrived today. I will take some photos of all my CJB Models together, and ask Terry or Brad to post them for me.:wink2:

I just sent Terry and Brad 8 photographs of the following scene, with a polite request that one of them post them on this thread:

Snetterton Heath, England, May, 1941. Mr. and Mrs. St. John-Smythe pause in the midst of pulling out their new 1939 Morris 8hp Tourer (with the top down on this surprisingly warm spring day) to watch a Royal Artillery column pass through their quiet village. One of the new Humber 'Ironside" Armored Cars leads the way, followed by a tracked "Dragon" Mark III Artillery Tractor, two different Morris General Service Trucks (a Morris D Type 30 cwt 6 x 4 and a Morris D Type 30 cwt 6 x 4 Truck M1 Forward Control) and a Burnett Ambulance. Two 1924 to 1931 Morris T Type "Tonner" Delivery Trucks, one advertising "Oxo" and one "Bisto" pass in the opposite direction.

I picked up a Heco Tinplate Models RAF Groundcrew set consisting of a corporal and a private carrying a "Rotary Engine Parts" box, while a crew chief with a clipboard looks on.^&cool^&cool I will take some photos of this and my Trophy WWI Searchlight Truck and ask Terry or Brad to post them for me.

Also have a lead on some more Heco from the seller . . . :wink2:

I just sent Brad and Terry a couple of photos of my new RAF Groundcrew Set, with a polite request they post them on this thread.:smile2:

Thanks Terry!:smile2: I will try to take a couple of better photos, but I just can't seem to get my camera to focus on these figures for some reason.:mad:

I switched cameras, and finally got some shots of the RAF Groundcrew in focus. Sent three to Brad and Terry with a polite request that they post them for me.:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back