Heritage Camel Corps (4 Viewers)

Heritage camel corps from Maison Militaire now available from the U.S.

Attachments

• Camel Corps 2.JPG
    Camel Corps 2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,897
  • Camel Corps 1.JPG
    Camel Corps 1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,445
Heritage Camel Corps from Maison Militaire now available fro the U.S

Alex

Attachments

• untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 738
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 794
  • Camel Corps 2.JPG
    Camel Corps 2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 697
  • Camel Corps 1.JPG
    Camel Corps 1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 719
Can you provide more information on these figures, web address or dealer who carries them etc.

Thanks

Dave

It's nice to know, Alex.
Could you tell us also from who (where) they are available in the US? An e-mail or/and web site name could help.:rolleyes:
Al

Nice looking figures but the website is not up. I'm not sure (having never visited it before) how long the "comng soon" screen has been there.

I've just realised I've posted to the wrong section! We aren't retired.:D Any way Mark Moriarty from Indiana is starting to carry the range, he was at the Chicago show. His e-mail is caubeen@aol.com As to the web site, that has been trouble, that's why we're posting here. The address and e-mail are still correct though.

Alex

I've just realised I've posted to the wrong section! We aren't retired.:D Any way Mark Moriarty from Indiana is starting to carry the range, he was at the Chicago show. His e-mail is caubeen@aol.com As to the web site, that has been trouble, that's why we're posting here. The address and e-mail are still correct though.

Alex

I have moved this thread to the Matte manufacturers for you Alex.

Really nice figures - I saw the other parts to the range at the last two London shows (please see London show photos) and am now falling for them.

Andy

Really nice figures - I saw the other parts to the range at the last two London shows (please see London show photos) and am now falling for them.

Andy

Yes Andy, great looking figures and lots of them, I remember you trying to persuade me to buy them! :rolleyes:

Jeff

Jeff,

So you are not tempted then..........:D

I am, I've already PM'd for a price and a list of figures.

Andy

Jeff,

So you are not tempted then..........:D

I am, I've already PM'd for a price and a list of figures.

Andy

Andy,

These new CC look great :cool:, but I am trying not to mix manufacturers. Lets see what happens on the 4th Dec.

Jeff

....and the other three.

Jeff

Attachments

• HM04.jpg
    HM04.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 316
  • HM05.jpg
    HM05.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 310
  • HM06.jpg
    HM06.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 346
Thanks for posting Jeff. That is some cool you know what ;)

The variety reminds me of some of the Trophy. I noticed the camels are not all in the same pose; one is snarling, for instance.

I have sent a request to the US representative. I'd like to see prices and availability.

Well ... I e-mailed this guy, Mark Moriarty, 3 days ago: still no answer. The same story like with Maison Military just different twist: this guy is located in the US. I guess he is busy as well...
Do not get me wrong but it's quite annoying to say at least ...why advertise your products if you can not deliver? :( It's seems that the only way to buy this stuff: is to go to the London Show and pay cash at the MM table :)
I can built a fully operational on-line TS store in 2 weeks! Maybe I should be your US distributor:D Let me know...
Al

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back