Heritage Camel Corps (2 Viewers)

Great line up of firepower Chris, that Gardner Gun looks like it means business ..... the officer with his sword drawn looks cool too. Nice to see your Heritage collection keep growing.

B {bravo}}

Martin, how are you progressing with the mounted and dismounted standard bearers? My Reg'ts need a Union Jack to rally behind. Chris

Martin, how are you progressing with the mounted and dismounted standard bearers? My Reg'ts need a Union Jack to rally behind. Chris

I second that....if it were not for Obee helping me getting one RIFs set......my Reg would not have a rallying point!!:rolleyes:

I've been a bit busy waving the flag over the last couple of weeks!:) Your turn next, Brasil 2016!:):)

Martin

Great catch.....keep us posted on the Queen`s and Regimental flags......:eek::cool: Need to get around getting some of your WW1 cavalry sets.....the article came very nice on the Mag....

Regards,

Luiz

Hi Martin,

Any news on the Regimental and Queens standard bearers? They can add some great colour to the Regimental dioramas..... Great add ons to the existing sets!
See some ideas from Stadden........
Also, any idea as to when we can have some artillery and or Maxims added to the armoury and give the diorama more fire power, not to say extend the scenes to beyond the first batttles in Sudan!

Regards,

Artillery_Crazy

Attachments

• 225.JPG
    225.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Machinegunner 2.JPG
    Machinegunner 2.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 095.JPG
    095.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 099.JPG
    099.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 140
I'm working on lots of different things, but I don't want to say what on an open forum.:) Before you know it collectors are asking for more.^&grin
As to the colours, just say when and they're yours!:)

Martin

I'm working on lots of different things, but I don't want to say what on an open forum.:) Before you know it collectors are asking for more.^&grin

Martin
Martin,
I'm hoping to see the Sikh units in some fighting poses.....any chance of that?

Martin

Hi Martin, so are the std bearers for the dismounted and mounted camel corps ready? Also, how is the web site coming, any idea when it will be operational? Thanks Chris

Hi Martin, so are the std bearers for the dismounted and mounted camel corps ready? Also, how is the web site coming, any idea when it will be operational? Thanks Chris

The Union flags are ready. As to the web site, Ken is adding finishing touches like photographs.

Martin

The Union flags are ready. As to the web site, Ken is adding finishing touches like photographs.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Could you add a picture of the standard bearer on foot with the Queens Colour to the thread so we can see it before placing an order.
Can we choose the Regimental colours and send you the flag to add to the standard?
Regards.
Luiz

Hi Martin,

Could you add a picture of the standard bearer on foot with the Queens Colour to the thread so we can see it before placing an order.
Can we choose the Regimental colours and send you the flag to add to the standard?
Regards.
Luiz

As there weren't actualy any regimental colours carried on campaign I've compromised and made a union flag only. If you want a specific regimental colour it can be made for you though. Remember that 1881 was the last time regimental colours were carried in battle.

Martin

As there weren't actualy any regimental colours carried on campaign I've compromised and made a union flag only. If you want a specific regimental colour it can be made for you though. Remember that 1881 was the last time regimental colours were carried in battle.

Martin

Hi Martin,
Thanks a bundle for the response!

Please when possible could you post a picture of the soldier with the Queens Colours, it will be great to see it.

Best Regards,

Luiz

Heritage New Releases

Hi All,

Attached are reproductions of a recent publication that brings an article related to the new Heritage Series sets.....WW1 British and German Officers on horse back and Sudan fighters on horse back....Enjoy......
I have my sights on some British Officers.....

Artillery_Crazy

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 227
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 163

Users who are viewing this thread

Back