Heritage Camel Corps (3 Viewers)

really like these, hope other members get on board and purchase. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• PC230001Sm.jpg
    PC230001Sm.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 480
These are a great group of figures, I can picture them on a desolate desert diorama, very nice!
Ray

Yea me to Ray, I intend to set up a scene, have all the accessories, just no time to set them out. Cheers, Robin.

Guys,

Here is an image of my Britains CC with Heritage CC.

I hope to get a few more in March and then start adding others sets including the Mounted CC and Sudanese.

Nmrocks have a look at the TM Terrain base - simply superb.

Robin - nice collection:D.

Andy

Attachments

• ccenlargesudan.jpg
    ccenlargesudan.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 357
Brad,

Of course..:)

Jeff

Could I ask you to load these pics and any other realted to the Camel Corps and the actual army lines realted to the Sudan/Egypt period to the album called Victoria´s Little Wars, they are great sets and pics and there are no sets like these pictured in the album. It would be nice to have them there as reference material for other members of the forum.

Thanks

Artillery_crazy

Guys,

Here is an image of my Britains CC with Heritage CC.

I hope to get a few more in March and then start adding others sets including the Mounted CC and Sudanese.

Nmrocks have a look at the TM Terrain base - simply superb.

Robin - nice collection:D.

Andy

Rob,
Could I ask you to load these pics and any other realted to the Camel Corps and the actual army lines realted to the Sudan/Egypt period to the album called Victoria´s Little Wars, they are great sets and pics and there are no sets like these pictured in the album. It would be nice to have them there as reference material for other members of the forum.
Regards,
Artillery_crazy

I particularly like the mounted figures, sadly lacking with other makers at this time. I just seen some horse mounted Zulu/Sedan in the feb/March "Toy Collector" mag and will order some soon. The 24 camel figures I have from Heritage is only a drop in the bucket, given they are available in the same poses, but different uniforms if requested, meaning there are dozens with no two the same. This range has expanded in leaps and bounds, but would do better if they were easier to view and order on line. Cheers, Robin.

This may help to see how they blend with Britain's. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P1260003.jpg
    P1260003.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 304
This may help to see how they blend with Britain's. Cheers, Robin.

Hi Robin,

Very nice indeed. And they blend really well.......
Whenever you have time please add some of your great sets to the Victoria´s Little War album so that we can have a good reference album for all to see.
Artillery_crazy

Have the Colonial mounted horses...wow...really really nice. Will try to a small diorama in the next few days on my thread Time On My Hands At Last and a large one the following week. Recommend these whole heartily. Cheers, Robin.

Really like the horse mounted figures, they are now on the diorama thread..Time On My Hands At Last, under the Sudan photos. Worth getting, thanks Ken. Cheers, Robin.

Hi to everybody,

I am sending a photo of my Heritage Figures Sudan firing line plus a photo of the new marching Sudan figures.

Thanasis
Greece

Attachments

• IMGP1036.JPG
    IMGP1036.JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMGP1038.JPG
    IMGP1038.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 279
Really nice Thanasis, great photo work. You are up to date with the latest Heritage figures I see. You have a good range of figures to set up an intense scene of action. Do you plan to obtain more? The range is extensive given you can also have each British figure in 4 different regimental uniforms. I like the mounted horses and camels and the recent British officer dragging a wounded man by his back straps and fighting off the enemy, may have to get him one day. Great to see another keen collector. Cheers, Robin.

Screaming to see a catalog of available figures!

I think the Heritage line is great, the only photos I have seen are in various TOY SOLDIER COLLECTOR magazines, but its been enough for me to buy the mounted figures largely missing from the other TS makers to date, being Britain's and JJD. Cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P3050001.jpg
    P3050001.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 362
If you are able to purchase these camels please let me know. I have found MM to be unresponsive to email :-(
Benjamin

There has been a problem with the "contact us" button on the web site. I'm happy to pass on your details if you'd like.

Martin

There has been a problem with the "contact us" button on the web site. I'm happy to pass on your details if you'd like.

Martin

I have been in contact with Ken from MM on a quasi daily basis as he prepares by new Regiment.....let me know if you need his e-mail.

Artillery_crazy

Really nice Thanasis, great photo work. You are up to date with the latest Heritage figures I see. You have a good range of figures to set up an intense scene of action. Do you plan to obtain more? The range is extensive given you can also have each British figure in 4 different regimental uniforms. I like the mounted horses and camels and the recent British officer dragging a wounded man by his back straps and fighting off the enemy, may have to get him one day. Great to see another keen collector. Cheers, Robin.

Twice per year I attend the London Toy Soldier Show (ususally December and June). Each time I obtain Heritage figures, because I really like them. I hev the intension to buy mote Sudan figures and I know very well all the ranges and each individuall figure. During the last London Show I got some WW I British Infantry. These figures are great and depict the style and apearrance of the original 1914 BEF. Of course I'll get more in June. I am sending one more photo of my Sudan display (now I'm thinking to get some British Infantry in redcoats, because I am expecting the Britains Steamboat) and a photo of the new BEF figures. I'll be back with more photos of my Heritage collection and from the London Show. Finally I'll post a photo of my "baby".

Best Wishes to all the brothers in arms
Thanasis

Sudan 1.JPGMaison BI WWI.JPG
Twice per year I attend the London Toy Soldier Show (ususally December and June). Each time I obtain Heritage figures, because I really like them. I hev the intension to buy mote Sudan figures and I know very well all the ranges and each individuall figure. During the last London Show I got some WW I British Infantry. These figures are great and depict the style and apearrance of the original 1914 BEF. Of course I'll get more in June. I am sending one more photo of my Sudan display (now I'm thinking to get some British Infantry in redcoats, because I am expecting the Britains Steamboat) and a photo of the new BEF figures. I'll be back with more photos of my Heritage collection and from the London Show. Finally I'll post a photo of my "baby".

Best Wishes to all the brothers in arms
Thanasis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back