Heritage Camel Corps (1 Viewer)

Hi Martin,
Perhaps Ken could setup a store on EBAY.Co Uk.
Benjamin

Benjamin,

That´s a great idea for Ken........And that would give MM Worldwide coverage................Talk about increasing customer base..........

Artillery_Crazy

Hi everybody!

Since WWI figures form Hertitage were mentioned, I am sending a few more photos of my collection: a) London Scotish; the first territorial unit in action during WWI. There six figures missing, but I hope I'll get them in June London Show, b) British Lancers, c) German 7,5 mm gun under attack. The Sudan Campaing Gardner machine gun, with Royal Navy crew is shown in a previous attachment.
IMGP1041.JPGIMGP1042.JPGIMGP1043.JPG

Well my Heritage TS Camel Corps and Mounted Naval Bgde figs are enroute. Can hardly wait! :smile2: Chris

Looking forward to seeing them:).

I have always been impressed with the Heritage Sudan line and hopefully will get a few more myself. Unfortunately the ECW line has just taken my eye.

Rgds

Andy

Looking forward to seeing them:).

I have always been impressed with the Heritage Sudan line and hopefully will get a few more myself. Unfortunately the ECW line has just taken my eye.

Rgds

Andy

Hi Andy and all,
I since last year´s London show ( which I every year closely follow thanks to our great friends who load pics.....given that to go from Latin America to the UK is a stretch in all senses $$ ) I have been looking for an opportunity to place an order with Ken at MM on the Heritage line. Well I was able to save the necessary budget and did so this year! Attached are some of the pics, these soldiers are worth the time we wait for them. I even did an experiment of adding a STEADFAST Maxim machinegun to the Naval detachment in place of the Gardner gun and the match was nice....Ken needs to step up with an artillery piece soon so that we may have more diorama opportunities.....He should talk either to Rob at STEADFAST ( He has really good guns ) and create the garrions, or create everything himself and hence enlarge the range.......
Attached are pics of my sets...I am very happy with the quality and accuracy to detail related to the time.....not so Toy like as Trophy.....and has more uniform details than Little Legion.

Attachments

• IMG_2282.JPG
    IMG_2282.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 175
Hi Andy and all,
I since last year´s London show ( which I every year closely follow thanks to our great friends who load pics.....given that to go from Latin America to the UK is a stretch in all senses $$ ) I have been looking for an opportunity to place an order with Ken at MM on the Heritage line. Well I was able to save the necessary budget and did so this year! Attached are some of the pics, these soldiers are worth the time we wait for them. I even did an experiment of adding a STEADFAST Maxim machinegun to the Naval detachment in place of the Gardner gun and the match was nice....Ken needs to step up with an artillery piece soon so that we may have more diorama opportunities.....He should talk either to Rob at STEADFAST ( He has really good guns ) and create the garrions, or create everything himself and hence enlarge the range.......
Attached are pics of my sets...I am very happy with the quality and accuracy to detail related to the time.....not so Toy like as Trophy.....and has more uniform details than Little Legion.

couple more pics......

Attachments

• IMG_2266.JPG
    IMG_2266.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2280.JPG
    IMG_2280.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2281.JPG
    IMG_2281.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 176
Excellent pictures Luiz, the Heritage figures look very well done ..... especially like the Naval Brigade set.^&grin

B.

Luiz, was just about to post some pics of my new Heritage Camel Corp figs when I saw your own wonderful collection. Just an amazing collection and well photographed. Well done and thanks for posting. Chris

Luiz, was just about to post some pics of my new Heritage Camel Corp figs when I saw your own wonderful collection. Just an amazing collection and well photographed. Well done and thanks for posting. Chris

Hi Chris,
Happy that your sets came safe and sound to you too.....Ken has a great range...let us see if he can add some artillery to it......as an Artillery_Crazy......I miss some punch in these Regiments.......
I look forward to seeing your sets also.

Cheers

Luiz

On patrol in the Sudan. Chris

028.jpg

017.jpg

030.jpg

041.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

On patrol in the Sudan. Chris

028.jpg

017.jpg

030.jpg

041.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Hi Chris,
Fatastic, the palm trees, sand bases and the dry scrubs, add life to the patrol......these MM sets are really a block buster ...... I do not cease to admire the level of detail that Ken and his team have gone to produce these sets......Sometimes I think it is a cross of Tintin style figure built, with the old Victor Magazines of my youth........these guys carry expressions.....

Outstanding Chris, great figures and nicely displayed and photographed as well. {bravo}} I've been admiring the Heritage Camel Corps figures that have been pictured in the London Show section for a while now, maybe it's time to take the plunge ..... :confused:

B.

Thanks Luiz and Buster. I'm glad I found Heritage figs thru this thread. Luiz and Martin helped me make contact with MM. I think the many variations of their figs are outstanding. Need a standard bearer. Going for the Gardiner Gun next. Chris

You guys have some really nice collections. Great period to collect.

Jeff

Thanks Luiz and Buster. I'm glad I found Heritage figs thru this thread. Luiz and Martin helped me make contact with MM. I think the many variations of their figs are outstanding. Need a standard bearer. Going for the Gardiner Gun next. Chris

Hi Chris,

My pleasure......Yes I think standard bearers are in due time now......Ken should consider that!
Let us all send him a quick note, for that would be a complement to the proposed Regimental colourful set ups.

Regards,

Luiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back