Idea for a New Berlin 45' Diorama Set (4 Viewers)

Thompyt...

I would buy dead civillians to enhance dio scenes I would think though as I said that manufacturers would shy away from such thing because of those who wish to take things to the limit when we deal with war which, is a nasty business. My point was that I am not bothered what comes out and, don't see it as you do that such events are in bad taste. That is a matter of choice from one individual to another. I also. did not state and this is the second tme I have pointed it out that a release of a dead Hitler and Eva would have to have them charred I mentioned them about to pour the petrol.

After what was perpetrated on the world by this man I would not expect anybody would find it bad taste to display his demise.

I also think as I pointed out in the crusades (head cut off) range sometimes a bloody scene is exactly what is needed to portray what went on and, that is for me, equal in WWI and WWII ranges.

As for Eva, one can debate whether she was a civillian I would expect a reasonable argument could be made for and against so, I would not class her as a civillian in the sense of say the little old woman bombed from her house in UK germany, poland etc.

Panzer....

I would hope you get the release you want but, you sound as if only what comes from the manufacturers is well made and accurate. I would disagree on both of your points and, if you are the collector who has to wait for releases from which you started this thread then, fine. I would draw your attention to whether you are in with CS or not!! and, get an iron cross????? (not sure what the post meant) You still may not get the rear bunker from the chancellery.
Mitch

You don't have to display blood guts or gore to get the point agross. Mitch: Since you are not so minded to add civilian casualties into the scene, then please clarify the role of Eva Braun. It is OK to have her displayed as a burnt rictus laying with her new spouse? Making your own dioramas: A lot of us purchase the sets in order to not have to do tsuch a thing. We are not artistically inclined, nor may we have the time or inclanation ro perform such feats. Would it not be as well to have a bunker war room display, where the man screams, NEIN, NEIN, NEIN!!!!!? If you want to also have an other then normal display of soldiers, then have them wearing mixed uniforms that are torn, ragged and dirty. Not the complete, splendiferous ones. What about a Fiesler Storch on a rubble strewn road? Hanna Reich did achieve that at the end. If you want to display the end or right after the end, then there are a lot of civilians and war torn men in partial unifrms picking through the rubble and stacking bricks. Wheel barrows and skinny kids working alongside. Have to work around busted kubels and other war wrecks......

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch, iron cross comment = joke ... ha ha. The toy soldier companies from which I buy products from = well done! If they were not I wouldn't buy them.... you agreeing on anything I say = rare indeed. Now will somebody make some new Berlin diorama buildings!!!!! Cheers ......

Thats the whole point of a forum. It goes with the territory and, is to be expected. I don't think I was disagreeing with you just per se opining that the sets you specifically asked for may not be the ones any of your choosen manufacturers or other would make as a first choice. I really hope you get the bunker building
Mitch

Mitch, iron cross comment = joke ... ha ha. The toy soldier companies from which I buy products from = well done! If they were not I wouldn't buy them.... you agreeing on anything I say = rare indeed. Now will somebody make some new Berlin diorama buildings!!!!! Cheers ......

A new diorama building added to an already existing popular series should be a given no brainer!!! Let's add to the Berlin 45`series !!!!

A new diorama building added to an already existing popular series should be a given no brainer!!! Let's add to the Berlin 45`series !!!!

I will buy almost any new buildings or backdrop for this era and theme.I posted this in the K&C area --the building is an original Hauser-Elastolin destroyed house made in the mid 30's and rather crude but it grows on you --i now love it.Thanks Mike B.
DSC00452.jpg

I will buy almost any new buildings or backdrop for this era and theme.I posted this in the K&C area --the building is an original Hauser-Elastolin destroyed house made in the mid 30's and rather crude but it grows on you --i now love it.Thanks Mike B.
DSC00452.jpg

Mcbowen, check out the vote for thread on getting some new Berlin 45' dio releases. Show your support !!!

thebritfarmer,
PM me in reference to the rude post. I stated nothing rude.

Reason for mitch's post deletion: referenced deleted post. One would think that return discussion with name calling would be more rude. So much for freedom of speech. Sorry Mitch, we have to take our harsh bantering elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back