If you could get Andy to Make One Special Item for You . . . (1 Viewer)

ITALIAN Carro Armato Medium M 13/40 Tank....El Alamein, a real neat medium tank in an area not covered well by manufacters - on the Italian side.....

Just think, if Andy produced one version of what everyone is asking for ... oh boy, its christmas.

I would like to see the four barrel anti-aircraft and ground gun in winter dress. Tamiya made a model of this German gun and I did it in winter colors. One of my favorite kits. Leadmen

Dear Collectors;

I would like to have for my WWII some French civilians from the "Résistance" with captured German weapons and an old citroën car or a small "camionette".
When the doors on the back were opened, a positioned machinegun will impress the Jerrys.
Eddy

:) Kettenkrad for DAK and FALLSCRIMJAGER German Airborne?---OPEL MAULTIER Cargo Truck, on Halftracks w/Removeable Canopy------2-Man DAK / Fallscrimjager Combo Motorcycle Team?-------WESPE / MARDER II/III-----Elephant---Hummel-----Italian M-13/40----AB41-Armoured Car----Semovente 40-Self Propelled!-------British 6-Pounder Gun Team for 8th Army--------Indian Mortar Team for 8th Army, w/ Helmets!

johngambale said:
:) Kettenkrad for DAK and FALLSCRIMJAGER German Airborne?---OPEL MAULTIER Cargo Truck, on Halftracks w/Removeable Canopy------2-Man DAK / Fallscrimjager Combo Motorcycle Team?-------WESPE / MARDER II/III-----Elephant---Hummel-----Italian M-13/40----AB41-Armoured Car----Semovente 40-Self Propelled!-------British 6-Pounder Gun Team for 8th Army--------Indian Mortar Team for 8th Army, w/ Helmets!

John concentrate once and a while as to the topic at hand. ;) ONE thing at a time. Remember, concentrate. Your toy soldier insanity is showing again:D
ITS A JOKE (for those who can't tell)

A Jagdtiger, a M10 and a KV2/SU100/SU122 (any piece of Russian spg). Also, some paratroopers (British of course!) and, as previously suggested, some members of the resistance...

Joey, it appears that John's toy insanity has spread to you. Concentrate, ONE thing at a time.:D

Yeah I know!!!:D

Well, if I had to choose from all of this, I would go for the M10 with a COMPLETE crew, everything in Free French markings.

Rather lovely, wouldn't you agree?:)

Absolutely. That is one I never thought of but would look oh so good.

sceic2 said:
Joey, it appears that John's toy insanity has spread to you. Concentrate, ONE thing at a time.:D
Whats up with this one wish? If andy wants to get out of the gennie bottle like louis suggested he,ll have to give up 3 wishes like all the other gennies.:p With that said I,d like to see some napoleonic deaths head black brunswickers with the skulls on their shakos in action poses and some nassau grenadiers with the busby caps and a 3 piece set of a wounded french officer being carried on a musket by 2 infantry men. I,d suggest a few more but I don,t want to get sciec2 going again.:p

M10
Sherman with dozer blade
Sherman With rocket launchers (I can't spell the name of it, Calliope, something like that)
Sherman Recovery Vehicle with mechanics
Market Garden 101St - 82nd - Brit 1st Abn
Waco Glider
Casual figures, men eating in the field, men being blessed by a Chaplain, supply personnel, men playing baseball. MASH etc.

I would like anything Italian and for the desert. Early war armored cars would be nice....Thanks, Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back