Jagdpanther and riders have landed in Sydney (1 Viewer)

hajipavt

Private 2
Peter Nathan toy soldiers has taken delivery of the new Jagdpanther sets today. Ive got teh Jagdpanther Normandy and rider sets on pre-order and plan on picking them up Sunday. Ill post pictures as soon as ive got them. See you Sunday Peter - theo!

Glad to hear the Nazis have landed in Australia, look forward to the pics, this is a nice release from CS.^&cool

Rob

Look forward to seeing the pics of the new release
Mitch

Peter Nathan toy soldiers has taken delivery of the new Jagdpanther sets today. Ive got teh Jagdpanther Normandy and rider sets on pre-order and plan on picking them up Sunday. Ill post pictures as soon as ive got them. See you Sunday Peter - theo!

I can't wait to see some pics posted of this beast.
mike

+1 can't wait to see the pics.
I've blown away my budget for TS this year. This beast will have to wait until next year for me :redface2:.

That's good news. I have the Normandy version on order and will post photos when it arrives.

Glad to hear the Nazis have landed in Australia, look forward to the pics, this is a nice release from CS.^&cool

Rob

Rob mate,
What am I reading into the phrase "the Nazis have landed in Australia". Maybe I thinks, it should have read "Glad to hear the German Army has landed in Australia" Big, big, big difference in context.
Cheers Howard

There seems a bit of testyness about terminology today. Rob from what I have seen has consistantly called them Nazi's so, I see no harm. The Jagdpanther is set up as Hohestaufen and or, Frundsberg so, they were the epitome of Nazi ideology the SS.

I don't think much should be read into the use of words as it would mean a wider historical debate about the actions of what some deam as Nazi and some link with the Heer and would only end in fisty cuff's and such like.

Its a very common way to refer to the germans in this country from 39-45
Mitch

Rob mate,
What am I reading into the phrase "the Nazis have landed in Australia". Maybe I thinks, it should have read "Glad to hear the German Army has landed in Australia" Big, big, big difference in context.
Cheers Howard

Rob mate,
Cheers Howard

Hey Howard,

I think Mitch's post sums it up well. Also its not like the services were full of only ordinary Germans and only the commanders were Nazi's, the Luftwaffe's ranks had plenty of
of Nazi's in them.So I think its fair we call them Nazi's, I doubt anyone would be offended by us calling them that anyway mate.

Cheers Howard

Rob

There seems a bit of testyness about terminology today. Rob from what I have seen has consistantly called them Nazi's so, I see no harm. The Jagdpanther is set up as Hohestaufen and or, Frundsberg so, they were the epitome of Nazi ideology the SS.

I don't think much should be read into the use of words as it would mean a wider historical debate about the actions of what some deam as Nazi and some link with the Heer and would only end in fisty cuff's and such like.

Its a very common way to refer to the germans in this country from 39-45
Mitch

It does look good in your pics. Wonder when we will have a comparison picture for scale?? There are HB variants out there. I am wondering if its in keeping with CS new armour
Mitch

It does look good in your pics. Wonder when we will have a comparison picture for scale?? There are HB variants out there. I am wondering if its in keeping with CS new armour
Mitch

Sorry - i dont know how it compares to other manufacturers - i only collect CS. However, its a brilliant set. Very good attention to details and veyr good value for money.

Beautiful shots. The tank looks excellent. I'm going to get the winterized version to add to my CS "BOB" German armors.

Great looking JP. The CS models all have to be seen first hand to appreciate them. Excellent photos of the model and jumpers. I, too, wonder about scale match-up with the HB version, which I have. I would need to see if the two are close to compatible before committing to the new CS model. I love CS armor but I have to be real selective now. -- Al

Beautiful shots. The tank looks excellent. I'm going to get the winterized version to add to my CS "BOB" German armors.

I agree, time to get a winter version ordered. Nice to see these pics first.
mike

Looks very nice. Thanks for the pics! Congrats on your new acquisition. I must admit though, as others have mentioned, I'm very curious how she fits in size-wise with the current crop of releases from CS.

Looks very nice. Thanks for the pics! Congrats on your new acquisition. I must admit though, as others have mentioned, I'm very curious how she fits in size-wise with the current crop of releases from CS.

Ive purchased every piece of German armour produced by CS over the past two years and to me it looks pretty spot on. I'll post some pictures against some of the other releases in a day or two so you can compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back