Just spotted this (3 Viewers)

Sadly Fred i don't have the Hummel yet.If i buy all those you just listed i can tell you two things about that meal at Macdonalds.A.It wouldn't be at all "Happy" and B.It would probably be my last!.

You have raised a quandry for me, Hummel or M10? mmmmmm....decisions decisions.Andy doesn't make it easy for us does he.I'll let you know what i decided on the day Fred,but if you never here from me again or you see on the news 'HUSBAND SLAUGHTERED IN LONDON BURGER BAR'...You know what happened!

Rob

Rob, you will be sorely missed, for when you see the Hummel and M10 in person, you'll break out in a cold sweat, your knees will buckle, and all your will power will surely crumble. It's been a real pleasure knowing you, your wit and contributions to forum will be fondly remembered, cheers mate!:(

Fred

Thank you Fred thats very kind.I suppose to save myself a sudden violent end i could just buy a couple of things on Saturday,but it hardly seems fair does it?.I mean Andy will be there in person, won't he be offended if i don't purchase as much as i can cram into a London Taxi.?.

Do you have choice issues Fred or do you buy whatever you want without fear of retribution?!Cheers mate

Rob

This new line that everyone is trying to guess the subject will be; is it going top be a K & C Uk exclusive, or will dealers worldwide have the ability to sell? I'm surprized Gambale hasn't guessed it will be the Italian Black Shirts...................

Do you have choice issues Fred or do you buy whatever you want without fear of retribution?!Cheers mate

Rob[/QUOTE]

Sadly Rob, I am a man of many faults and of little resistance to the temptations of K&C and HB, but am blessed with a kind hearted, understanding and forgiving wife (hope she reads this;) ). I think the fact that I have sold a large portion of my diecast collection to fund this obession has helped a great deal. Although everything Andy makes is terrific, I concentrate on the DD, WS and Bugle (my fave)series with a little Afrika Corp thrown in for good measure, it's hard to focus sometimes, just ask George G., but I try. As far as retribution goes, like Blue Oyster Cult said "don't fear the reaper".:D

Fred

Fred,selling stuff to fund KC very good idea.I am thinking of doing the same with my 1/6 collection.As for KC I actually collect the very same series as you plus Eighth Army.All joking aside i am also very lucky to have a supportive wife who sometimes even takes an interest,and she has spent many of her holidays over the last fourteen years driving me around many rain swept battlefields of Europe, god bless her!.

I think the M10 may just win over the Hummel in the end.

Best wishes

Rob

This new line that everyone is trying to guess the subject will be; is it going top be a K & C Uk exclusive, or will dealers worldwide have the ability to sell? I'm surprized Gambale hasn't guessed it will be the Italian Black Shirts...................
:D :D :D

I think the M10 may just win over the Hummel in the end.

I think I can guess what might happen here......
Still, nothing that two Prada Handbags won't be able to resolve. :D

Simon

Warrior

When i was speaking to Mike he said that they are paying a lot of money to get this exclusive srange made and that they hav enot yet come up with a final price point. Once they have the final price point saughted then they will talk about how they will sell it through. In principle though i think Mike said it is a range exclusive for sale through K&C UK.

Does anybody think they have guessed, the range? looking forward to seeing / hearing what it is going to be! I am only new to WWII at the moment and have now got all the current Crusaders range and may be tempted to the new range even if it is not WWII

Anybody able to get online from London and tell us what it is?

Monty

Hi
I spoke to Bob Neville yesterday in Hong Kong as he was getting ready to go to London. He said that the K&C UK site would be up date with some picture maybe during the night of the show after the launch :)
Ben Choi

Uh-oh, I think Panda1gen has joined the Gambale School of persuasion . . . the power of the dark side!

Uh-oh, I think Panda1gen has joined the Gambale School of persuasion . . . the power of the dark side!

It's OK Louis, I'm fine now...........just don't mention the Inquisition:D

And can we have the kings own kamikaze highlanders in desert uniform.....:cool:

It's OK Louis, I'm fine now...........just don't mention the Inquisition:D

And can we have the kings own kamikaze highlanders in desert uniform.....:cool:

Nobody expects the Inquisition!

Oh, and Andy would produce these figures, but all of the models for the figures died in training!

Monty,
Thanks for the info; I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens here...............

I think I know what the New Range is:D :eek: !!! Is it The Highland Clearences?:confused: If it is, I think it would be put in the Historic U.S. Section:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back