K&C Greats (1 Viewer)

bzr116

Private 2
It has been a very long time since I was actively on this forum, but coming back just made me reminisce about all the good laughs I used to have back in the day. I suspect from reading some of the posts that two of my favorite members Mitch and John Gamble are no longer active and have passed. After a long day at work it would really make me chuckle to see a forum post marked disappointed with a laundry list of Italian military vehicles on it or Mitch passionately discussing his disgust at the historical inaccuracies of a piece. I hope everyone on the forums are in good health.

Best wishes,
Bzr116

It has been a very long time since I was actively on this forum, but coming back just made me reminisce about all the good laughs I used to have back in the day. I suspect from reading some of the posts that two of my favorite members Mitch and John Gamble are no longer active and have passed. After a long day at work it would really make me chuckle to see a forum post marked disappointed with a laundry list of Italian military vehicles on it or Mitch passionately discussing his disgust at the historical inaccuracies of a piece. I hope everyone on the forums are in good health.

Best wishes,
Bzr116
John has indeed passed. Mitch used to be very active on the Hobby Bunker Forum but then stopped being so. I suspect that he passed away. That, unfortunately, does happen as many notable members like Larry Lo, Cardigan500 and Lancer are no longer with us.

I remember ‘ The Lt.’ Really enjoyed his Zulu as did I. Was sad when we lost Joe. Mike Miller also, especially his JJD and Ancient Egypt dioramas, although I am fairly sure he is still around, just not on the forum. Robin.

I remember ‘ The Lt.’ Really enjoyed his Zulu as did I. Was sad when we lost Joe. Mike Miller also, especially his JJD and Ancient Egypt dioramas, although I am fairly sure he is still around, just not on the forum. Robin.
I think Mike reads but no longer posts.

They and others are gone, but they still echo with their previous posts. Remember them and smile, that is a fine way to keep their memory alive. Same with anyone you lost who you cared about.

Has anyone heard from Rob in the UK recently? He used to be a prolific collector of K&C Second World War series and was a regular poster on this forum.

Brendan

I used to really enjoy the banter with the Lt (and others like Larry Lo and Evilchuck). They were gents and great fun.

Gone but not forgotten - Lt was a big factor in stimulating me to start the Bulge and Arnhem diodrama threads.

Feb 2007 - "The Lt and I were discussing some posts and he suggested a WW2 thread, here goes".

Funny how much you can like a bloke you never met (Lt).

Thanks to all the past (God bless) and present people at Treefrog for enabling this.

Has anyone heard from Rob in the UK recently? He used to be a prolific collector of K&C Second World War series and was a regular poster on this forum.

Brendan
As far as I know he doesn’t collect anymore but has been quite active on Facebook.

Brendan
As far as I know he doesn’t collect anymore but has been quite active on Facebook.

Go for it Rob, based on the high number of posts and rank he earned on Treefrog he'll soon out rank Zuckerman on Facebook ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back