King and Country Glossy (1 Viewer)

Now a set along those lines would make a great ltd edition etc
[in glossy or matt] Their is just something about a realy large set
of toy soldiers.

From your lips to God's (or Andy's, whichever is listening) ears.

It's been six days since I've had a chance to see what Louis and Brad have been up to and what pleasure I've gotten on my return viewing the photos posted. Seems like Louis has been busy unpacking his hidden treasures and once again enjoying playing with them. Thanks Louis and Brad for time spent sharing the photos......The Lt.

Seems that we've over worked Louis and Brad with the posting of photos. Hope Louis is still unpacking and setting figures up for additional photos...The Lt.

I'll take some shots of glossy Streets of Hong Kong on a K&C Streets of Hong Kong diorama made out of a K&C Bridge with two dockside quays, as well as several wood and papier mache Streets of Hong Kong Buildings. I'll e-mail them to Brad to post.

We must remember that Louis has to sort threw his hidden treasure chest known as louistreasure.kingand country then setting aside time to play with them and to insure that they are posed correctly also making sure his camera is on the right setting along with the proper lighting. Then after editing them forward them to jazzmen for the final delivery to the forum. Less we forget the time well spent providing us with the history of the figures photograph....The Lt.

Last edited:
I just e-mailed Brad nine (9) photographs of glossy K&C Streets of Old Hong Kong figures on my diorama, the base of and buildings on which are all vintage K&C items. Among the figures depicted are the Fire Fighter set, the 2 original Rick Shaw and the Pedicab sets, the original Chinese Wedding procession, the Street Opera set, various sedan chair sets, the show shine set, Tea House set, Ma Jong set, various chinese workers and street vendors, the Hong Kong police, Governor with Flag, and the Noon Gun set. The buildings include the Burning Shop house and various different other shop houses, the Rice Mill, Chinese Street Opera, Temple Facade and Hong Kong Village Gate.

Last edited:
Here are the photos:

Attachments

• Glossy 1.jpg
    Glossy 1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 768
  • Glossy 2.jpg
    Glossy 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 432
  • Glossy 3.jpg
    Glossy 3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 492
  • Glossy 4.jpg
    Glossy 4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 532
  • Glossy 5.JPG
    Glossy 5.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 576
Next set,

Attachments

• Glossy 6.jpg
    Glossy 6.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Glossy 7.jpg
    Glossy 7.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Glossy 8.jpg
    Glossy 8.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Glossy 9.jpg
    Glossy 9.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 438
I see The General's aide once again has spoiled us with the last selcection of photos. All kidding aside thanks Louis and Brad for the time spent sharing the photos. Louis hopefully you haven't emptied your treasure chest.....The Lt.

Thanks to Louis and Brad for posting pics of the Hong Kong figures. I really enjoyed viewing them. Leadmen

Anyone ever wonder why they are having a parade and one of their buildings is on fire! :eek: Come on guys...pick up a bucket and lend a neighbor a hand already will ya?? :D Least you could do is stop the parade! :rolleyes:

Well there are 3 firefighters on the scene with their hand pulled fire cart Brad....whew...that blaze is under control! :cool: On with the parade!

I'm sure the fire is not their biggest concern since I know a Saracen castle is less than 10 feet away from the parade....and it’s being attacked! :eek: The streets of old Hong Kong will run red with blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back