King & Country book (1 Viewer)

Must say this does look a great book,many congrats to Kevin and Louis.I''m sure this and the following volumes will become the bible of K&C.Can anyone tell me how far the last volume goes up to?.

Rob

Re Louis & Kevin's new book

Hi Guys,

Congratulations from all of us in Room 816 at the Westcoaster...

From Jason (Panzer Ace), Marc (Beaufighter), Patrick (King & Country) and Andy (Andy C.)

Love and kisses,

P.S. Look out for our Noah's Ark series!!!
P.P.S. Honest, we have not been drinking...much!

gentlemen's book looks great
should definitely not missing from my library
greetings richard:D:cool:

Re: Re Louis & Kevin's new book

Hi Guys,

From Jason (Panzer Ace), Marc (Beaufighter), Patrick (King & Country) and Andy (Andy C.)

Love and kisses,

Well, with Figarti doing the last supper, K&C's Noah's Ark series should be well received!:p;):D

Guys,

Nothing ever runs smoothly, there has been a last minute problem so I have pulled the book off the site whilst I resolve it. It is nothing serious but I want to get it right rather than rush it out for the symposium next week. It will mean a delay.

Thank you to those that have already bought a copy, I am checking with the publisher whether or not we can hold your order whilst I resolve it.

If there are any problems with this get back to me, it won't be a problem. I appreciate your patience.

Please keep us informed. I went to order one and could not find it, now I know why.
Gary

I was glad to hear the book was available. I will wait and order one once everything is resolved. Hopefully nothing serious that will cause a major delay.

Kevin spelled Hans' and my names wrong. :eek: That's the big problem.:p If I had known he was going to pull the whole book over it, I wouldn't have pointed it out.:eek::rolleyes:

So how does this effect the time frame for receiving the book if you have ordered it already ?

Neither Kevin nor I know. I ordered one with my name wrong, as did several other folks on this forum. Frankly, I hope it ships with the names wrong, because if the book is a success, having one of the 5-6 first copies with the names spelled wrong will make our copies rather collectible.

Re: Re Louis & Kevin's new book

Hi Guys,

Love and kisses,

Excellent news on the Noah's Ark and his animals Andy,put me down for two of everything will you!;)

Rob

Congratulations, excellent job Kevin and Louis

Look forward to see the book

Rod.

Louis and Kevin

Monster effort made by both of you- so very very happy to see the fruits of your efforts come alive!! Best of luck and let's hope to see that book on the NY Times best seller list.

Guys,

Many thanks for the kind comments and orders. I am waiting to hear back from Kevin about when the book will reappear on the website.

I think I am going to wait for the Movie. :D

Too bad . . . we were just going to hire you as our lobbyist to get the U.S. Military and the Library of Congress to purchase 1,000,000 copies as an essential military reference:p:D

Too bad . . . we were just going to hire you as our lobbyist to get the U.S. Military and the Library of Congress to purchase 1,000,000 copies as an essential military reference:p:D

They would just say - WHERE ARE THE NAPOLEONICS ?

:D :D :D

Guys

Louis has pointed it out, I am embarrassed to say I spelt my co-authors name wrong, plus Hans and changed a photo but not the caption.

The point here is that I have been trying to do this around a very busy work schedule, to a deadline for the NY Symposium. Originally I wanted to let Louis run through it and make sure it was right but this was just not practicable, so now I am concerned in case there are one or two other errors - there may not be , I just don't know.

I have heard that the 'First Edition' cannot be stopped. Therefore those eight who ordered before I pulled it will have a rare copy indeed. I hope that this is a plus rather than minus.

I would just like to wait for those copies that have been ordered to arrive so I can have feedback first. Please pm me when it arrives.

If it is positive, it will be go for the second edition, plus any corrections, it just takes a few hours to load the book.

In any event - if Louis is still talking to me - we have plans to meet up in a few weeks when I hope we can put this - and some more volumes - to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back