King & Country book (1 Viewer)

Hi Angus,

Welcome to the Treefrog Toy Soldier Forum. If you are like me, your participation on this forum will begin a new adventure. There are many friendly, well informed, and interesting collectors here. Most surely, you will find many friends with whom to share your passion for the hobby. I know I have!

Please visit frequently and post often. We value your involvment with the rest of us!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Well said Pat, BTW I posted another Nam shot in the diorama section.

Thank You to all for your warm welcome to the group !!!
Now on to a few questions ?
Where is the best place to purchase past King & Country collector magazines and brouchures ?
How do you display your collection ?
Where is the best place to buy ?

Regards ,
Angus.

Where is the best place to purchase past King & Country collector magazines and brouchures ?

Regards ,
Angus.

I don't know about purchasing past K&C collector magazines and brochures, but you can download them from the Sager's Toy Soldiers website, where about 95% of them are archived. Ebay is about the only place where your regularly come across the old ones. Sometimes dealers keep a few extras and will pass them along to good customers.

I display my collection in a combination of 16 made by K&C dioramas and ten showcases in my 800 square foot third floor museum.

Just about all of the K&C dealers are great, so you almost can't go wrong. Our hosts, Pete & Shannon, Bill Sager, Tim Tyler of Troops of Time, George Guererro of Minutemen Toy Soldiers, Matt Murphy of the Hobby Bunker, Tony Chicarello of the Toy Soldier Gallery, Gideon Rettich of Classic Toys, Craig McClean of the Old Toy Soldier Home, Mike Rosso of Stockade Miniatures, Pam Brunton of Brunton's Barracks, Paul Hermann of the Toy Soldier Shoppe, the Nevilles of K&C, UK, and Fred Gennard of Toy Soldier Paris are all wonderful dealers I have personally dealt with over the past 14+ years with complete satisfaction.

Hey Angus
Welcome from us all! You can see some of our ugly faces on KCUK TV click here......KCUK TV
Cheers
Bob

Are you trying to scare him...Thank goodness the KCUK TV was not up and running a few years ago...one look at any of us now and no one would have joined then........:eek:..Michael

Regards ,
Angus.

Hi Angus
Check out KCUK TV by clicking here.....KCUK TV you will even see some of the ugly buggers from this forum!:D
Great hobby, great people, great collections, great friends!
Welcome
Bob

Will these excellant pics be in the book Kevin?

Rob

Rob,

Kevin is the official photographer for the book, and he is still in the process of shooting many of the K&C lines. He has yet to complete shooting LAH, Napoleonics, AWI, the West, the Alamo, the most recent Barbarians, and Ancient Egypt. Many, many of his excellent photographs will be illustrating the K&C book.

Rob,

Kevin is the official photographer for the book, and he is still in the process of shooting many of the K&C lines. He has yet to complete shooting LAH, Napoleonics, AWI, the West, the Alamo, the most recent Barbarians, and Ancient Egypt. Many, many of his excellent photographs will be illustrating the K&C book.

Hi Louis - you awake then? Best to Meredith and wee bairns

Rob,

Excellant,thank you Louis.I think Kevins work is superb.(hope you are getting some sleep!;))

Rob

As much as I would like to have this book I am glad to hear it will include the large number of 2007 releases from King and Country. I guess the book will be published some day and some great future lines will not make it in. I have published books and the amount of work that goes into it is amazing. I have a question/suggestion - Have you guys considered printing all of K&C marketing pieces within the book? Most of those things are a work of art and are even sold on Ebay.

I believe many if not all of the brochures and flyers put out by King and Country will be in the book. However, these are also available on line if you go to Bill Sager's site, www.toysoldiersusa.com.

I too am very happy to hear that all the lines from 2007 will be included in the book.

WELLINGTON

I have shot the desert up to the pz2 and vichy camels, but at present some of the most recent other ww2 - and none of the naps for example - have been done:(.

Maybe we could update things if the book sells well?:)

Attachments

• IMG_1722aared.JPG
    IMG_1722aared.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 370

Users who are viewing this thread

Back