King & Country book (1 Viewer)

Nice pics. Could you show more details of the background, it seems to be a very realist sand build castle?

Cheers:)

Visit

More tasters, Kevin.................

Attachments

• IMG_7850red.jpg
    IMG_7850red.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_8297red.jpg
    IMG_8297red.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_7776red.jpg
    IMG_7776red.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 264
Kevin should give up his day job as a male model and start work the other side of the camera! :D
Bob

Thanks for the advanced previews Louis. Kevin looks like he's doing great work on the photos.

Can you ask him if he's aware that Tom is flogging all his old K&C stuff on ebay UK at the moment? :D

Simon

Cheeky Monkey! (Kevin):mad::rolleyes:;)

Where are the NAPOLEONIC Photos ??? :confused:

Lets get to the real collection ! :p

Apparently the Napoleonic pages have been delayed until 2010!:D

Rob

I think its only fair that the Napoleonic chapter starts with a dedication to Ron for sevices to the cause.;)(Ron did you ever read that book 'Waterloo's commanders'?)

Rob

Louis and Kevin,
Had a ball! It was great being with you both and wow what an experience watching Kevin work his majic with the incredible treasures in Louis' home. Home safe and sound with only one reminder:
Louis, keep them dusted! Take care and thanks for a wonderful collecting and toy soldier experience. Tim

Louis and Kevin,
Had a ball! It was great being with you both and wow what an experience watching Kevin work his majic with the incredible treasures in Louis' home. Home safe and sound with only one reminder:
Louis, keep them dusted! Take care and thanks for a wonderful collecting and toy soldier experience. Tim

Tim, it was a pleasure and thanks for all your help, Kevin.

Tim, as always an honor and a pleasure to spend time with you. Thanks for all your help. Can't wait to see you again in Chicago, Louis.

Is this a large book Louis,roughly how many pages are we talking here?.

Rob

Louis

Are you thinking about making this like a coffee table book ?

Ron

Ron
I don't think you understand. The book is about King and Country toy soldiers not about coffee tables
Regards
Damian

HAHAHA - Damian :p

Thats how i start my mornings - Coffee and Toy Soldiers :D ;)

Hi guys, Kevin here, Louis is too tired to talk at present - we have done a lot of work. Here are more tasters...................or there will be once the internet is sorted...............

I was over at Louis' helping out today and Kevin has done a fantastic job. I saw some of the pictures and when the book comes out, you guys will be thrilled. Superb pictures and Kevin has worked like a dog. After Andy sees some of Kevin's photos, he would be crazy not to hire him.

some photos.............Kevin and Louis

Attachments

• IMG_8442red.jpg
    IMG_8442red.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_7485red.jpg
    IMG_7485red.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_8441red.jpg
    IMG_8441red.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_8417red.jpg