King & Country Dispatches -- July 2024 (1 Viewer)

Nothing for me, but can see the appeal and the work that hs gone into them, as with many others on the forum i do also appreciate the quaiity even if there is nothing for me, may pick up the maid figure as can go with a few dios i have. No matter there is always a lot of catching up to do for me in older sets.

Not a big Vietnam collector but had to go for a helicopter and a couple of figures. Will go for Mogadishu figures in next order together with chuck wagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know Brad, Hueys are like Camels, you can never have enough of them. Andy - Bravo on the Hueys and Bravo on the price point. Well worth it!
Tom
Tom:

Much respect to Brad, however your post is perfect.

-Jason

Does anyone know if the glass observation windows on the Huey above the pilot and co-pilot are green-tinted clear or just painted the color green shown? I suspect the latter but cannot tell for sure from the photos.

Once picked up a Huey but never got a chuck wagon. So budget dictates - grab the the West it is.
Pat & Paddy

Actually you can and it’s a little too expensive for me but if you don’t have one then it’s a nice addition.
Think the price point is in line with the others. CS were $380, Figarti were I think $299 (that was 15 years ago?). Wooden ones are $1500 plus. I think the price is pretty good if you have not gotten one yet when you think about it. They look pretty nice and they make a nice centerpiece to a display. I like the fact that all of the makers basically made a different type of huey in that they are all painted different and you can get a nice variety. Also Hueys do not take up the space that airplanes do so that is a plus.

Think the price point is in line with the others. CS were $380, Figarti were I think $299 (that was 15 years ago?). Wooden ones are $1500 plus. I think the price is pretty good if you have not gotten one yet when you think about it. They look pretty nice and they make a nice centerpiece to a display. I like the fact that all of the makers basically made a different type of huey in that they are all painted different and you can get a nice variety. Also Hueys do not take up the space that airplanes do so that is a plus.
I was fortunate in that I got mine at the last Chicago show I attended and paid somewhere between 150 and 200. If you don’t have one and want one, then it’s probably a good deal. One is good enough for me however. They do take up space like a plane (I have several K & C wooden planes) but that’s another issue.

I was fortunate in that I got mine at the last Chicago show I attended and paid somewhere between 150 and 200. If you don’t have one and want one, then it’s probably a good deal. One is good enough for me however. They do take up space like a plane (I have several K & C wooden planes) but that’s another issue.
Space is an issue, I have an airfield that is hiding in closets.............!
Tom

Guess Huey's have been the most requested too !

The Huey's look great. The description says "....first two 1:30 scale ‘HUEYS’ are being produced". Does this mean there are other Huey variants in the pipeline? I was just curious as to what they might be if indeed other variants are forthcoming. These first two look terrific and are sure to be very popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back