King & Country Dispatches -- July 2024 (6 Viewers)

Nothing for me, but can see the appeal and the work that hs gone into them, as with many others on the forum i do also appreciate the quaiity even if there is nothing for me, may pick up the maid figure as can go with a few dios i have. No matter there is always a lot of catching up to do for me in older sets.

The Black Hawk Down line just looks amazing, just preordered the first 6 Rangers. Andy count me in as being 100% behind this line: if you make it I'm buying it!

Not a big Vietnam collector but had to go for a helicopter and a couple of figures. Will go for Mogadishu figures in next order together with chuck wagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the glass observation windows on the Huey above the pilot and co-pilot are green-tinted clear or just painted the color green shown? I suspect the latter but cannot tell for sure from the photos.

Actually you can and it’s a little too expensive for me but if you don’t have one then it’s a nice addition.
Think the price point is in line with the others. CS were $380, Figarti were I think $299 (that was 15 years ago?). Wooden ones are $1500 plus. I think the price is pretty good if you have not gotten one yet when you think about it. They look pretty nice and they make a nice centerpiece to a display. I like the fact that all of the makers basically made a different type of huey in that they are all painted different and you can get a nice variety. Also Hueys do not take up the space that airplanes do so that is a plus.

Think the price point is in line with the others. CS were $380, Figarti were I think $299 (that was 15 years ago?). Wooden ones are $1500 plus. I think the price is pretty good if you have not gotten one yet when you think about it. They look pretty nice and they make a nice centerpiece to a display. I like the fact that all of the makers basically made a different type of huey in that they are all painted different and you can get a nice variety. Also Hueys do not take up the space that airplanes do so that is a plus.
I was fortunate in that I got mine at the last Chicago show I attended and paid somewhere between 150 and 200. If you don’t have one and want one, then it’s probably a good deal. One is good enough for me however. They do take up space like a plane (I have several K & C wooden planes) but that’s another issue.

I was fortunate in that I got mine at the last Chicago show I attended and paid somewhere between 150 and 200. If you don’t have one and want one, then it’s probably a good deal. One is good enough for me however. They do take up space like a plane (I have several K & C wooden planes) but that’s another issue.
Space is an issue, I have an airfield that is hiding in closets.............!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back