KING & COUNTRY Dispatches -- JUNE 2018 (1 Viewer)

Hi would you have a date on the roman on top of celt killing him, 2 piece on single base
I though this was being released June also

thansk
trevor

With apologies Trevor, not all items previewed are necessarily released in the same month...The 2x figures you mentioned will probably appear in July or August.
Best wishes,
Andy.

Please note the absence of a year ..........

With apologies Trevor, not all items previewed are necessarily released in the same month...The 2x figures you mentioned will probably appear in July or August.
Best wishes,
Andy.

A very asinine comment, what will the sheep think...…..
:(

The sheep will be too busy minding their business whilst doing their business to do any thinking ^&grin

PS Am I being Baaaaaa-d ???

Hey I didnt start on the sheep !!!

Last edited:
Best wishes,
Andy.

Thanks Andy
Look forward to them also

regards
Trevor

If the 2 million sheep each bought a cavalry figures then Andy would be very happy ............ but I suspect they just don't want to be spit roasted {sm4}

That's all well and good,we can only hope they don't make a ewe turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx0K9W4-cyg

Don't know what they're thinking Wayne mate, but this mob are heading straight to their nearest K&C store........

In terms of this forum I find the following:

Those sheep are the wrong scale;
Those sheep have the incorrect flock markings;
Those sheep were no where near that area on the date listed;
Those sheep have too much mud in their hooves;
Those sheep need more (or less) weathering.

It must be a fake video with lots of CGI ..........

but I agree why have desert brown only versions when you could have other colours as well ? (Hint to Andy).

And why have standing/ running versions only when there should be kneeling/ prone and dead versions ? (2nd hint)

Last edited:
In terms of this forum I find the following:

Those sheep are the wrong scale;
Those sheep have the incorrect flock markings;
Those sheep were no where near that area on the date listed;
Those sheep have too much mud in their hooves;
Those sheep need more (or less) weathering.

Don't forget we could be missing a few rivets too Jason mate.^&grin

And where are the goats ?

You cant have sheep without goats !!! (you need to be able to sort them !!!)

No nanny jokes from me .............. that topic should be handled with kid gloves on this forum^&grin

I mean, we collect miniatures that depict some of the bloodiest, most brutal conflicts in history- conflicts in which horrific war crimes were committed by individuals serving in Armies that our cheery, brightly coloured model Soldiers represent.

I think I can put up with a model of a comely Roman girl in form fitting armor.

Also, as a sidenote, love the new US Cavalry! The officer has an odd resemblance to a certain staff officer I work with...

Jeeze, she looks like one of the early recipients of a c-section (Pun not entirely intended).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back