KING & COUNTRY DISPATCHES -- May 2024 (1 Viewer)

On his YouTube channel Andy said the Shermans would be all metal. I think he hinted that a few months ago.

I could have this wrong Jazz, however I get the impression all future K&C tanks will be metal and Andy is moving away from polystone?

I could have this wrong Jazz, however I get the impression all future K&C tanks will be metal and Andy is moving away from polystone?

Hi Mate, just to clarify…Going forward most of K&C’s most popular items such as Tigers and Shermans for example will be diecast metal however there is still a requirement for other items to be produced in ‘mixed-media’ which includes poly stone and other materials.
Hope this helps,
Andy.

Hi Mate, just to clarify…Going forward most of K&C’s most popular items such as Tigers and Shermans for example will be diecast metal however there is still a requirement for other items to be produced in ‘mixed-media’ which includes poly stone and other materials.
Hope this helps,
Andy.

Thanks Andy, really appreciate the feedback mate.

This is great news as thought such a shift would significantly impact pricing of some future releases.

The lower weight of 'mixed-media' also helps keep postage costs down.

Thanks again for your prompt reply too. :salute::

Hope this helps,
Andy.

hello K&C
following your comment on the Shermans and the tigers in die-cast metal, do you plan to extend this concept to the Pantheres???
and if so, could this project see the light of day this year or next year?
Thank you for your reply.. heu...the familiarity is imposed by my Google translator 😅 he does whatever he wants..

hello K&C
following your comment on the Shermans and the tigers in die-cast metal, do you plan to extend this concept to the Pantheres???
and if so, could this project see the light of day this year or next year?
Thank you for your reply.. heu...the familiarity is imposed by my Google translator 😅 he does whatever he wants..

Thankyou Francis for the question…I would love to see an all-metal K&C Panther but it won’t be this year because we have several other major all-metal projects that are currently in development and, obviously, will appear ahead of the Panther.
Hope this helps and…Best wishes,
Andy.

So looking forward to the future release of the new metal desert Tiger. ^&grin

Thankyou Francis for the question…I would love to see an all-metal K&C Panther but it won’t be this year because we have several other major all-metal projects that are currently in development and, obviously, will appear ahead of the Panther.
Hope this helps and…Best wishes,
Andy.

I thank you for your response and for my part, the desert tiger is already reserved!
we don't yet have any information on the month of its release, I would say between June and September of this year... you confirm??? 😳😉
Don't forget to make us some of Africa Korps tank riders to equip it! 😉

Last edited:
I thank you for your response and for my part, the desert tiger is already reserved!
we don't yet have any information on the month of its release, I would say between June and September of this year... you confirm??? 😳😉
Don't forget to make us some of Africa Korps tank riders to equip it! 😉

Francis,

I'm interested in this model too. How much is the cost for the one you have reserved?
I really like the all metal winter Tiger, but if the desert variant is priced like the Kursk Tigers, I will likely pass on it and stick with the SL AK Tiger. It's an old favorite anyways.

Francis,

I'm interested in this model too. How much is the cost for the one you have reserved?
I really like the all metal winter Tiger, but if the desert variant is priced like the Kursk Tigers, I will likely pass on it and stick with the SL AK Tiger. It's an old favorite anyways.

Good morning
It is certain, in my opinion, that one should not expect a price lower than the Kursk Tigers 499 USD.
I also think that its price will be the same..
It's a Tiger of the same type as the two previous ones and the price should be stabilized on this model...But the price will perhaps be
be different for the Sherman... what price K&C will set for other tank models like a Jadgpanther or a Panzer IV for example...
You should know that this desert tiger will certainly be sold very quickly..
There was only one Desert Tiger made by K&C, several years ago and the next one, all in metal, is going to be particularly popular... it's a very good investment in my opinion..
For my part, I have been collecting K&C since 2002 or 2004 and I invested twice on certain parts at the time or a tank cost 99.00USD or even 150USD maximum for the SL.., which now allows me to have access to very expensive parts by exchanging with my reseller ...
this is how I was able to acquire the first two tigers and different chariots Egyptians and Lycian otherwise it would have been impossible for me...

Last edited:
Hello K&C
you haven't yet answered my previous question and I'm already asking you another one...
I know I'm anticipating a lot but the question is worth asking...
Will the next Tiger all-metal that of Normandy?
If so, will it be announced for 2025?
Thank you in advance for your answer
Sincerely
Francis

Hello K&C
you haven't yet answered my previous question and I'm already asking you another one...
I know I'm anticipating a lot but the question is worth asking...
Will the next Tiger all-metal that of Normandy?
If so, will it be announced for 2025?
Thank you in advance for your answer
Sincerely
Francis

No harm in asking Francis …but as stated oft times before…the next Tiger will be the ‘Afrika Korps Tiger’.
As for what is being released in 2025…You’ll just have to wait and see!
Patiently yours,
Andy.

There was only one Desert Tiger made by K&C, several years ago and the next one, all in metal, is going to be particularly popular... it's a very good investment in my opinion..
For my part, I have been collecting K&C since 2002 or 2004 and I invested twice on certain parts at the time or a tank cost 99.00USD or even 150USD maximum for the SL.., which now allows me to have access to very expensive parts by exchanging with my reseller ...
this is how I was able to acquire the first two tigers and different chariots Egyptians and Lycian otherwise it would have been impossible for me...[/QUOTE]

Good thinking. Unfortunately I can't part with any K&C I bought - even the 1996 things!
Best Wishes Francis. Happy Collecting.
Paddy

this is how I was able to acquire the first two tigers and different chariots Egyptians and Lycian otherwise it would have been impossible for me...

Good thinking. Unfortunately I can't part with any K&C I bought - even the 1996 things!
Paddy[/QUOTE]

Many thanks Paddy for your appreciative words.
Like you I’m eagerly looking forward to this very special tank.
The model itself is substantially different to the last two all-metal ‘Tigers’ with some unique features…K&C hope to release two ‘Desert’ options as well as more Afrika Korps to join up with our recently released troopers.

In the meantime reserve some space on your dioramas and/or shelves for this great looking AK ‘Tiger’!
Best wishes to yourself and your Dad.
Andy.

Paddy

The model itself is substantially different to the last two all-metal ‘Tigers’ with some unique features…K&C hope to release two ‘Desert’ options as well as more Afrika Korps to join up with our recently released troopers.

In the meantime reserve some space on your dioramas and/or shelves for this great looking AK ‘Tiger’!
Andy.[/QUOTE]

Oh but here is some very interesting new information!
there would therefore be two “desert tigers”!
two variations!
Maybe at the crew level like for the Kursk Tigers...
and I say it once again, bluntly, I hope, I hope that there will be AK tanks riders to beautify these Tigers!!!
Francis

Paddy

Andy.[/QUOTE]
Its good to see some devotion to your collection.

Looking forward to the new Tiger 1 Desert versions, i had a look through my books on the Tiger 1, including the one below to possibly see which they could be, i just hope they are different to [or compliment] the other K & C Desert Tiger, which is one of my favourite K&C Tiger 1s, i have 8 and they are a perminant part of my TS display, as i have to rotate my collection. As display space, like funds, are the 2 common barrier to me, as with many collectors. Tank riders would be excellent, as would crew carrying out maintinance or at rest outside the tank would bring it 'alive'.

Followed with a Normandy Tiger 1s would be must for me to add to my collection.

Attachments

• tiger 1.jpg
    tiger 1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Back