King & Country Texas Toy Soldier Show Pics (1 Viewer)

Are the those new Calvary troopers with the Indians a Kings X Club only?

Jagdpanther mate,
There are seven new cavalry figures to be released in August as KingsX only. A great article on them and two pages on the new Custer Indian releases in the new edition of the Collector magazine released at the TS Show
1. Trooper lying firing
2. Trooper kneeling firing
3. Trooper kneeling with pistol
4. First Sergeant standing with carbine
5. Sergeant standing with guidon
6. Officer standing with pistol
7. Officer (John Wayne look a like) standing with sword & pistol
I hope this helps. They look outstanding.
Cheers Howard

Jagdpanther mate,
There are seven new cavalry figures to be released in August as KingsX only. A great article on them and two pages on the new Custer Indian releases in the new edition of the Collector magazine released at the TS Show
1. Trooper lying firing
2. Trooper kneeling firing
3. Trooper kneeling with pistol
4. First Sergeant standing with carbine
5. Sergeant standing with guidon
6. Officer standing with pistol
7. Officer (John Wayne look a like) standing with sword & pistol
I hope this helps. They look outstanding.
Cheers Howard

These are excellent figures:salute::
I like the John Wayne figure{bravo}}
Scott

Great pic's PA, thanks for posting.

Tom

Nice photos. Thanks for taking them. You've gotten Howard to a tee: beer in hand :wink2:^&grin

Thanks for taking the time to provide us Treefroggers all the super pics. I enjoyed viewing them. The show was obviously a great time to be had by all. :cool:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures Panzer!!!! :salute::

We want more.....{sm4}

Serge

Gents, It always is great fun sharing pics of our beloved Hobby :wink2: Thanks for the replies :salute::

Thank you for taking the time to post the pics PA44. The medics are very well done. I hope you had a great time at the show!

Joe

Thanks for posting your pics Wayne. Here are a few that I took. Also, Andy said that the German/Russian dio was done by Gordon AND himself. He said Gordon became ill before he could finish the project, so Andy finished it up by doing the building that is on the right side of the picture. Way to go Andy, a family effort. {bravo}}

Attachments

• 101_6129.JPG
    101_6129.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 101_6138.JPG
    101_6138.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 274
Hey Duke, Some more nice shots of Gordon and Andy's Dio that you added. Just like you mentioned Andy explained to myself and Duke how his brother Gordon had completed 2/3 rds of the Eastern Front diorama and then became ill and was hospitalized for a bit. Andy took over and completed himself the right side to include the whole right side, buildings and all. I am adding another pic of the details from the top view of this setup. This Diorama would make any WWII collector smile from ear to ear ^&grin

Attachments

• DSCN2673.JPG
    DSCN2673.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 293
Thanks to all that viewed the thread and left the nice comments ! It is always a pleasure supplying pics from the show to share with the forum. Also a big thanks to WWII Buff, NorthGate Woods,Desk11Desk12 for supplying
the follow on photos here and in the other thread under shows and show reports. Good to see Mikemiller1955,Steven, Paul and chatting with you guys whenever we ran into each other.
Words can not describe the fine event put on by Andy, Laura, Helen, Martin, Adam, and the rest of the Kings X crew for making this a premier event !!!
My hats off to Duke and his wife Cynthia along with their son for coming to the show from Georgia, driving 15 hours to join us in San Antonio.
Honorable mention goes to our friend Howard coming all the way from Aussie land and stopping by good old San Antone. Hopefully you and your wife enjoyed yourselves and
we will see you again ! :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back