Lah,lah,lah (3 Viewers)

Look forward to seeing them posted
Mitch

Thank you everyone for the great comments and accolades. I hope to post some pictures in the next few days of some re-paints that Kilted-Vampire with Mitch’s assistance did for me, along with what I’ve really been working on these past few months since July- my LAH Parade ranges, please stay tuned……

Derek

As promised, below are the repaints that Kilted Vampire painted for me. I got the idea after seeing Mitch’s repaints posted here on TreeFrog Treasures. Michael did a fantastic paint job, the pictures taken does not do the figures justice, Thank you Michael. I highly recommend his painting services to all, I can't think of a more pleasant person to do business with. Also I would like to send a huge “Thank You” to Mitch for supplying the needed swastika decals so the project could be completed.

mib1.jpgmib2.jpg

Also pictured is a basic setup of my “Rogues Gallery” of the MIB…..shoot ‘em all I say :smile2:

mib3.jpg

The below picture is the start of my LAH collection back in July 2012 after I dropped my first $1,000 into it

first.jpg

It turned it this, I’m glad it’s now hopefully finished.

Enjoy … I know I do, as I look at it every single day.

display1a.jpgdisplay2a.jpgdisplay3a.jpg

Part 2

Attachments

• nr6.jpg
    nr6.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 274
  • nr7.jpg
    nr7.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 277
  • nr8.jpg
    nr8.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 279
  • nr9.jpg
    nr9.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Very nice mate,you got to like all the colour of a good NAZI parade..................^&grin^&grin^&grin

Very impressive LAH collection you have there. {sm3}
Had to save all pictures as reference and inspiration.

Also I like very much the backdrop. Looks very good. This cabinet is also brilliant.

Thanks a lot for these pictures of this fantastic collection.

Oliver

Nice repaints they really do look much better in black. Glad I could help out with the swastika's. Your collection is also stunning.
Mitch

As promised, below are the repaints that Kilted Vampire painted for me. I got the idea after seeing Mitch’s repaints posted here on TreeFrog Treasures. Michael did a fantastic paint job, the pictures taken does not do the figures justice, Thank you Michael. I highly recommend his painting services to all, I can't think of a more pleasant person to do business with. Also I would like to send a huge “Thank You” to Mitch for supplying the needed swastika decals so the project could be completed.

View attachment 120183View attachment 120184

Also pictured is a basic setup of my “Rogues Gallery” of the MIB…..shoot ‘em all I say :smile2:

View attachment 120185

Like the way you are finding these old threads Wayne, very interesting for ideas. Robin.

All I need are the 2 new HQ style sidepieces, when are they going to be released????

Von Ribbentrop is coming on Tuesday to complete the available collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back