Latest additions (1 Viewer)

admiral damien, superb fleet, more like shock and awe seeing them all grouped together. well done

Seeing Damian's fleet, I decided to show a few photos of one I picked up a few weeks ago. Have taken photos without the canopy. I also picked up a few extra figures recently so I've added them in. I'm thinking about contacting JG to make something like Jeff has as it would make the Nile River Boat look much better.

Nile Boat 1.JPG
Nile Boat 2.JPG
Nile Boat 3.JPG
Nile Boat 4.JPG
Nile Boat 5.JPG

Last edited:
Brad, you know you need a river mat - will really set this great model off to a tee! :salute::

Jeff

Thanks very much for the comments. Yes, I know I need the mat. I'm going to contact JG and send them a photo of the boat and see if they can do it.

Brad

Great Nile River Boat, Brad ..... congrats on a fantastic addition to your Trophy collection. {bravo}}

B.

It's great seeing your Trophy collection growing Brad an looking forward to seeing your next additions to it an thanks for sharing your latest round of photos..........Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks Joe. Nice of you to say that.

Did you ever think when this Forum first started that I'd ever collect Trophy or glossy {eek3} or that I'd like glossy just as much as matte, if not more ^&cool

Thanks Joe. Nice of you to say that.

Did you ever think when this Forum first started that I'd ever collect Trophy or glossy {eek3} or that I'd like glossy just as much as matte, if not more ^&cool

Not back then Brad but knew you were hooked when you started to add Trophy's Zulu War figures to your collection.......Joe

Not back then Brad but knew you were hooked when you started to add Trophy's Zulu War figures to your collection.......Joe

So true. I've been looking for a remedy for the sickness but have found none, other than buying more {eek3}

Looking forward to the London Show next month am going to beon the hunt for trophy naps, single figures or anything I can find!

Scott

Scott,

There are several Nap auctions on eBay from that Nebraska seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back