Let it Snow (2 Viewers)

Yup and the aholes down here called for a dusting and I got 5 inches. Every inch of snow makes it a sooner move South for me. I hate this weather with a passion. I don't give a rats rear about seasons, just give me 1 month of "Sprinter" and the heat, I can always go inside and turn on the AC. I will not miss the Baltamoron effect either in one bit. Countdown clock beginning. Off to Florida in a week, definitely going to be doing some home sight seeing while there.

Unbelievable, my snowblower sits in the shed now twice due to listening to the news........................................BS.

TD

All my family and friends *****ing about no snow in years, I get here in Maryland and we've had 2 storms in same week 🤣

It might hit 60 or even 70 on Friday. "Let's get tropical" as Jackie Moon would say.

We got about 1.5" but all gone after two days of rain.

Tomorrow night is a Wolf Moon (full moon) but it's going to rain so we'll miss it.

It is super (eerily) mild in Texas as we approach the 3 year anniversary of Snowmageddon.

We got about 7 inches here this morning. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad shoveling. And temperatures are in the upper 30s, and the sun's out, so the sidewalks and streets are relatively clear already.

Up the coal region, they got about a foot.

There are power outages around, though, and that makes it a little tougher for some folks

Prost!
Brad

Yeah Brad, I got like 4 inches. I was on a conference call with people from Pittsburgh and Erie- they said it was nothing but blue skies out there- go figure. ^&grin

We got about 7 inches here this morning. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad shoveling. And temperatures are in the upper 30s, and the sun's out, so the sidewalks and streets are relatively clear already.

Up the coal region, they got about a foot.

There are power outages around, though, and that makes it a little tougher for some folks

Prost!
Brad

We had about three inches of snow and 100K people in our area lost power. Mine was out for two days. No lights, phone, heat, Internet or even water. Basically back to the stone age due to a normal winter event. We are in real trouble with our infrastructure and the incompetence and greed of the folks in charge. My utility bill is about $500 per month in the winter. They are making an ocean of profit while things crumble to ruin. The next 9/11 will be a hack of our hapless energy grip and the whole country will be sent back to the middle ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back