London Toy Soldier Show Apr 2016 Images (3 Viewers)

Really appreciate the time and effort that Andy and Gazza took recording the show for us. :salute:: -- Al

A very big thank you to Andy/Gazza for taking the time and effort to post a lot of great photos and let us live vicariously through your ventures at London show today!! i'm a little surprised to hear of a small turnout by dealers/collectors a like??? looks to be an awesome lay out with tons to look through or purchase, I'm wondering if 3 London shows a year are to many??? sounds like the June show has a decent turnout and the December show is a major draw,.... anyway, thanks again fellas for the photos and updates...Sammy

Andy & Gazza thank you very much for making more morning coffee that bit more enjoyable,good to see the boys enjoying a pint cheers :salute::

Andy & Gazza thank you very much for making more morning coffee that bit more enjoyable,good to see the boys enjoying a pint cheers :salute::

Andy & Gaza:

The same goes for me, except for myself, you made my evening beer more enjoyable (didn't think that was possible).

Best with thanks again,
Jason

Andy & Gazza, thanks for the wide variety of pictures. It good to see other makes, other than the big manufacturers.

....to echo the compliments paid towards Andy & Gazza, many thanks for the images and the time taken to post them all......great stuff.....

....for me, seeing the likes of Alexanders Toy Soldiers and Fusilier Miniatures / Tommy Atkins ticked my boxes....

...much obliged !

- Ian

Last grouping for a bit as I am going to take the dog for a walk before it starts to rain.

Nice pictures, thank you.

The 2 Zulu's are just 2 paint masters for a group of figures due for release around July / Aug / Sept.

The Germans will be available on line from Monday and feature interchangeable helmets to cover the 84th or 85th Regiment.8 more figures are in development.

The 24th foot figures are all currently available with some stocks low in quantity now.

Malcolm. :salute::

Empire Military Miniatures

The Lancer is a collaboration with Tommy's War and is very good. I think the sculpting is significantly better than their other WW1. I hope this develops as a line of charging Lancers would be great.

View attachment 189198

View attachment 189199

The others are their new AZW. I collect WB and do not like their 24th Foot but the Zulus I thought looked very good indeed. The Zulus are due in July.

View attachment 189200

View attachment 189201

View attachment 189202

Hi,

The photos have not downloaded to the post? Any idea why?

The lancer will be the best figure we have produced as it was sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi for Tommy's War. The lancer is a one off as it is part f a collaboration between us and Tommy's War.

The gloss figures will be on the web ages later this week and are available to order. The ECW gloss figures can be painted to any choice of colour for anyone collecting ECW gloss and wanting particular regiments.

Many collectors of Britain's AZW range also collect our figures and I designed them to compliment previous releases and to add extra dynamics to the range. I am really sorry to hear that you do not like them and would genuinely appreciate knowing why. I established Empire for collectors as a collector so I always try my best to please.

Thanks,

Malcolm.

I thought the Show was a bit on the quiet side but came home with some lovely new additions to the LL collection.....and a few extra bob in my pocket after selling some highly collectible items:rolleyes2:

Great seeing Bob (UKReb) and having a long chat. Great minds think alike regarding the EU Referendum and several other matters :wink2:

Here goes with a few pictures I snapped yesterday.

New Little Legion sets

Cheers

Martyn:)

Trophy Boxer Rebellion sets for sale, I think these were snapped up at that price

Sold by...

Cheers

Trophy Boxer Rebellion sets for sale, I think these were snapped up at that price

Sold by...

Cheers

If anyone is looking for Trophy / Regal pieces, Stefano, the owner of Saimex has a huge collection for sale so email him and tell him Malcolm sent you {sm4} he is a lovely guy and a great personal friend.

A few more Little Legion pictures, I will post more on the Little Legion section of the Forum

That's about it for this Show, off soon to open some of my new sets :wink2:

Cheers

i'm a little surprised to hear of a small turnout by dealers/collectors a like??? I'm wondering if 3 London shows a year are to many??? sounds like the June show has a decent turnout and the December show is a major draw,.... anyway, thanks again fellas for the photos and updates...Sammy

I would not jump to too many conclusions.

The issue I suspect is timing, the show is normally mid March; having it later and in the middle of the Easter school holidays was not ideal, as many people would be away. Though I am sure numbers were lower the positive was that was the most amount of children I have seen at the show and that bodes well for the future.

As to some dealers being missing, apparently a couple were unwell and cancelled last minute. As another said, 'We dealers are an ageing group' !!!

Gazza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back