London Toy Soldier Show December 2017 Pictures (4 Viewers)

Yes, Gazza, many thanks for taking these photos and taking the time to share them with us! Looks like a lot of pretty, pretty things on display and for sale at the show. I'm with Brad (jazzeum) and the others who remarked on the WW II Polish cavalry, too. The ones from Jenkins, particularly, are excellent figures and will be welcome in many a collection.

The connoisseur pieces on that one vendor's table look like award-winners. I wonder how many of them might have been display in various shows.

Did you run into any forum members there, too?

Prost!
Brad

Or you might find it is the rght way round and it is a banner that makes a noise , rather like a windsock it is tubular and slightly rigid . Supposed to make a sound like a dragon hence the design and the name Draco .

Great way to start a Sunday morning Gazza, really appreciate your photos, almost felt I was there. All my favourite brands covered. K&C, TG, Britain's and JJD. Was hoping to see the War of the Roses artillery set that John has featured earlier this year, cannot be far away from release. The pick for me is the K&C Marine stretcher team, really iconic. Robin.

Hi Gazza,
Thank you so much for posting these photographs!
Best wishes,
Benjamin

Thanks for the great photos!
Very happy to see JJD Celts.....now my K&C Imperial Romans have a real enemy to fight!

Excellent selection of photo's, and a fantastic offering of figures....the pick of the crop for me was seeing that JJD prototype of Bonnie Prince Charlie...

....many thanks for the time and effort to list the photo's....

Ian

Thanks Gazza, excellent coverage.

K&C showing a lot of interesting prototypes with German panzer crew, Poles, US Marines and Italians. Jenkins with the Iceni, couple of pilots and Bonnie Prince Charlie (would make a good pairing with the Cumberland figure) TG has an interesting looking gun and plenty of new Britains featured.

The table with the book dioramas was particularly noteworthy with some stunning items.

Nice pictures Gazza, thanks for the time and effort ..... well spent and much appreciated.

B. :salute::

The Polish cav look great, the poses look like a diorama I saw a few years ago in plastic, they were charging a couple of Panzer II tanks if memory is right.
On the Thomas Gunn pictures, does anyone know what the prototype cannon is in the picture with the Kubelwagon? I like the new allied Sten Gun sitting firing,

Here is another pic I found from the W Britains Collectors Club Event - it has 2 AZW figures. The standing on the barricade figure is the Collectors Club Event Figure and the other yet another new AZW figure

DSC_0516 (800x600).jpg

It looks fantastic. Is it supposed to be barbarians?

Brad, perhaps it's a removable banner and it was just positioned the wrong way.

Thank you for all the great photos Gazza.

Brad

Celts, definitely, and probably Britons (Iceni?), more specifically. Yeah, I figured the banner is a separate piece, too. It just caught my eye that the dragon was facing the way they came :)

I can see him with the finger getting into a few dioramas !
Will suit both pre and after at drift though only pre at Islandlwana !

Steve

The Polish cav look great, the poses look like a diorama I saw a few years ago in plastic, they were charging a couple of Panzer II tanks if memory is right.
On the Thomas Gunn pictures, does anyone know what the prototype cannon is in the picture with the Kubelwagon? I like the new allied Sten Gun sitting firing,

I'm guessing a Skoda 30.5cm Morser M 16

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back