March dispatches (3 Viewers)

damian

1st Lieutenant
I just wanted to get in early. It is nearly the end of Feb 2008. Spring is round the corner for the Northern hemisphere. What does everyone think will be in this month's releases.
Regards
Damian

I just wanted to get in early. It is nearly the end of Feb 2008. Spring is round the corner for the Northern hemisphere. What does everyone think will be in this month's releases.
Regards
Damian

EA.
And inevitably, something that'll cause the anti-Andy and anti-K&C (the two are slightly different) to start foaming at the mouth again.....:D:D;):rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't know about EA. EA last came out in Sept. Usually there is a regularity about releases. What about AE and AWI. We haven't seen them this year. D Day is June. BOB is Dec. MG is OCT/NoV. FOB and LAH are about April.

I don't know about EA. EA last came out in Sept. Usually there is a regularity about releases. What about AE and AWI. We haven't seen them this year. D Day is June. BOB is Dec. MG is OCT/NoV. FOB and LAH are about April.

Right enough, there have been big hints about new AE releases.

I understand we may have D Day stuff over a quarter as opposed to just one month this year.I'm still hopeful for EA in the next couple of months as well,four days to go chaps????

Rob

Hoping for a piece of arty for for AWI or perhaps additional crusaders.

ABSOLUTELY - New Artillery for AWI !

I think we are going to see those Hessians come out for AWI in March. And aren't we due for another Civil War release?

Either way it is fun to watch - but, man - do i have some catching up to do with my ranges :eek:

There must be something in the works for WW2, maybe some more Arnhem:D:D:D:DOr some new German fighting figs and vehicles, hopefully my wish has come true, and we've got some blown up German vehicles:eek::D:D:eek:

Some buildings for Arnhem maybe:D:D

Without a doubt, March 2008 will see the release of:

BANNOCKBURN 1314

Hey now, a fella can dream right?? :D

Would just love to see KC (or anyone else for that matter) do some Scottish freedom fighters complete with the Bruce, Longshanks and William Wallace- throw in Toom Tabard for kicks :)

I would like to see some buildings. It seems to be the one area that is lacking. Operation Market Garden soldiers would look great in front of some new buildings. Also some EA tanks and destroyed vehicles.

There must be something in the works for WW2, maybe some more Arnhem:D:D:D:DOr some new German fighting figs and vehicles, hopefully my wish has come true, and we've got some blown up German vehicles:eek::D:D:eek:

Some buildings for Arnhem maybe:D:D

I think it will be too early for more Arnhem stuff,i think September might be the month to keep an eye on for Market Garden.

Rob

i agree, i would love to see a figure of robert the bruce!!!

DITTO....!!!!
Even an SL, in fact for sure an SL would be fantastic....:):):););)
Could easily be based on the MK024 Crusader "Mounted Knight with Axe".
Pretty, pretty, PLEASE....!!!!!

What about a "Battle of Britian" range ?

I mean we have "fields of battle" and it seems to do well - why not work towards a range dedicated to the early HEROES of WWII !

That way we can get RAF ground crews, Luff german ground crews and some WARBIRDS !

What do you guys think about that?

What about a "Battle of Britian" range ?

I mean we have "fields of battle" and it seems to do well - why not work towards a range dedicated to the early HEROES of WWII !

That way we can get RAF ground crews, Luff german ground crews and some WARBIRDS !

What do you guys think about that?

I think that would be awesome, and have been campaigning with Andy for just such a range . . . we just have to wait and see . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back