March dispatches (1 Viewer)

DISPaTCHES TODAY

Oh yeas:D Any ideas?:confused::eek:

I'm thinking those German figs we saw in the train dio and such, looked great for Arnhem:D:D:D:D:D:eek::cool:

ALAMO - it looks like hand to hand combat - way to go Andy and crew!!! All of us here in Texas can't wait to see more pictures.

I agree with the majority here that some sets of pilots, ground crew and airbase guards would be VERY MUCH appreciated. They are really a gaping hole in K&C's German lineup, especially when we are drowning in Africa stuff, LAH parade figures etc. reissued again and again in the same old poses. I have an idea to try and put together a "secret weapons" airfield type scene (about as far from reality as I ever dare to tread :D) containing Figarti's V1s and a 21st Century ME-262, yet I am stymied by the fact there are hardly any 1:30 scale Luftwaffe figures available. We have more sailors than air men despite the fact K&C doesn't make any ships for them to sail in, yet they make lots of warbirds! I am seriously contemplating buying the Rammjager just to get the Luftwaffe figures in it (and the nice cart for my V1s). According to Andy the winter kettenkrad was recently retired to make room for another version - I really hope it will be a Luft version used to tow aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back