ANNOFF028 - NAM001C x 8 '1st Air Cavalry Division'

8 of our NAM001 figures for the price of 4

5 of each set available worldwide
Priced at $150.00 / £135.00

ANNOFF027 (1).jpg

ANNOFF027 (3).jpg

ANNOFF027 (2).jpg

Dear All

Due to COVID related factory shutdowns in China we have no release available for April. However, whilst we wait for our shipment to arrive, we are pleased to announce details of some great promotions and offers for a limited period only!

Numbers are very limited, get your orders in quickly, these offers expires at the end of May.

All of these sets are on our website and available for dispatch now. You can also order through your dealer as they will also have access to these offers.

Dear All

Due to COVID related factory shutdowns in China we have no release available for April. However, whilst we wait for our shipment to arrive, we are pleased to announce details of some great promotions and offers for a limited period only!

Numbers are very limited, get your orders in quickly, these offers expires at the end of May.

All of these sets are on our website and available for dispatch now. You can also order through your dealer as they will also have access to these offers.
Will there be any new warbirds soon?

the GB010 Four Desert Raiders are really very attractive figures, that's a pity they didn't go into mass production
Carlo

The GB010-four desert raider figure set is wonderful, and I suppose I'm not the only one who wishes they would have gotten it. It's a shame these figures weren't approved for production. They make a fantastic set and I think are among TG's very best allied figures. I love the dynamic poses and of course the paint. Hopefully TG changes their mind and advances these figures into production.

Joe

the gb010-four desert raider figure set is wonderful, and i suppose i'm not the only one who wishes they would have gotten it. It's a shame these figures weren't approved for production. They make a fantastic set and i think are among tg's very best allied figures. I love the dynamic poses and of course the paint. Hopefully tg changes their mind and advances these figures into production.

Joe
i was thinking the same, put them into production

i was thinking the same, put them into production

The GB010-four desert raider figure set is wonderful, and I suppose I'm not the only one who wishes they would have gotten it. It's a shame these figures weren't approved for production. They make a fantastic set and I think are among TG's very best allied figures. I love the dynamic poses and of course the paint. Hopefully TG changes their mind and advances these figures into production.

Joe

If that happens, I want a refund..................................................:)
TD

In all seriousness, I bought this b/c I limit what I truly keep and collect in WW2 and this hits the area of the theater, nothing more, nothing less. As to the debate of whether they should make it, I will point out that many of these type of figures have been made over the years, there is certainly not a shortage and you can find this "theme" readily available if you look (IMO).

Tom

Joe

I'm showing my bias here for the 'Western Desert' theatre but would have to agree. The colours and poses are particularly good and I can see these chaps working well with similar K&C figures and vehicles.

Can I suggest TGM produce a very limited range of these 4x for future release to test the water further?:wink2:

Blake said the problem with producing these figures is not quality - its the factory. They want a minimum number to produce which is in excess of the normal amount TGM would make so answer was no.

And no its not possible to produce just a few sets - the factory always insist on a large number or its not worth their while.

shame but there you are.

Cheers,

Stefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back