May the fleas of a thousand camels... (2 Viewers)

mikemiller1955

Lieutenant General
a thousand pardons from my insolent friend...this son of a donkey and a motherless goat...forgive him I beg...this pig is not worth wasting your bullet on...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of his generations to come...

Attachments

• 100_6062.jpg
    100_6062.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 942
  • 100_6064.jpg
    100_6064.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 820
  • 100_6067.jpg
    100_6067.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 815
  • 100_6065.jpg
    100_6065.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 790
Nice looking scene Michael. Love those desert buildings.

a thousand pardons from my insolent friend...this son of a donkey and a motherless goat...forgive him I beg...this pig is not worth wasting your bullet on...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of his generations to come...

Hi Mike,

I like the camel of Lawrence. I don't know how to say cheese in camel language but it' s the only one which is smiling on the picture.

It's a really good dio and I like the paint sheme of your figures. The flag bearer is great.

Faithfully
Have a nice WE

Valmy

A very colourful layout and in language as well, always a pleasure to see your work Mike,:salute:: Robin.

You gotta love them camels.....what a great scene and commentary....cheers for posting{sm4}

Hi Mike,
I don't know how to say cheese in camel language but it' s the only one which is smiling on the picture.
Valmy

hey guys...thanks for the comments...

Valmy...these two must be related...

Attachments

• light_42.jpg
    light_42.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 100_6061.jpg
    100_6061.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 573
Mike a well done scene....here in OZ the PC police would be after you for posting a Camel AD...:wink2:{sm3}{sm3}
Wayne.

Good stuff, Michael,
I love your title for the scene {bravo}}
Konrad

Love it Michael, superb as usual {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Nice scene Michael . I love the last picture it's like a scene from a movie
guy:)

Great photos as usual Mike, {bravo}}.......just one thing, are you sure its armpits! :wink2:^&grin

Jeff

You've done it once again my fried great staging and photos........PapaZ:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Yep you Mike another beauty well done,like the dialog a lot....................^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back