Mfca 2016 (3 Viewers)

Alan had a couple more pieces, not shown here, one of which was a diorama of an American patrol getting ambushed by Viet Cong. That diorama was outstanding, for its composition. The closer you looked, the more you found hidden details, which reflected the nature of warfare in the deep jungle. On the one side, a foot away from the LT leading the patrol, with his ARVN guide, the guerrilla emerges from under the brush. Really well done.

Alan also mounts his dioramas on turntable bases, so you can rotate each one and see it from all angles.

Prost!
Brad

Who did the Kelly's Heroes figure which is cut off in RevWar's photo, how I missed that I don't know and I was there!!!!

Tom

George....you need that painting over your couch! {sm4}

Sounds good to me, if you can talk my girlfriend into the idea.............."So what do you think Miss Tiffany, you always wanted a Rocco original of the French defending the graveyard at Plancenoit, right?"................with my luck, she'll go for it and then I'll have to lay out the 6,500.00 clams.

Tell you what though; it would be money well spent.........:wink2:

Thanks for the link. I was able to take a look at the gallery on their web site. Impressive to say the least.

Here it is. I loved the tree in the other one, but I felt this one was better overall.

IMG_0628.jpg

I also love this one just for the interest level in the story it tells. Great stuff. Chris

I could be wrong (and the mind can't take in everything) but it seems as if there are photos of some things in the exhibitor area that were not there on Friday when I was there (left around 330).

Morning Brad .... your mind is still sharp.
George and I were there, obviously, until closing on Friday and then ((EARLY)) {sm2} on Saturday.
The Artists and Exhibitors were still bringing in their treasures right up until judging time.

--- LaRRY

Great photos, thanks!

Paulo

It was very good seeing everyone. Very happy Louis is back in action. And TF was welcome with its first representation at VF ever. Thank you, JULIE and Tom.

Here are my photos. Not exactly sure which link will work the best to see them all on photobucket:

http://s642.photobucket.com/user/Andanna_photos/MFCA 2016/story

http://s642.photobucket.com/user/Andanna_photos/slideshow/MFCA 2016

Andanna,
My complements on the interactive album....very nice and a great add on to the great shots posted by the other members that were present at the event and dedicated time to share what they saw with us.....
Cheers
A_C

Andanna, great album and I appreciate you taking the time to take the pictures and then post for those of us who can not make it to these shows. Chris

Mark your photos are outstanding. Can I ask what kind of camera you were using?

Walt

Hi Walt,

I do not have a sophisticated camera. It is a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T200 which has the ability to shoot in HD.

Unfortunately the forum cannot handle the actual HD size so I had to shrink them down so they would fit for posting. They still came out OK though with the clarity.

Mark

In regards to the primed "Poltava 1709", did Marion & Allan Ball Miniatures worked on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back