Movie/TV News (2 Viewers)

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8

GODZILLA VS KONG---teaser trailer released for the sequel..

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyrLOJJpoQ

STAR WARS---in the book STAR WARS ARCHIVES: EPISODES I-III, George Lucas explained why he sold Lucasfilm to the Walt Disney Company, “At that time I was starting the next trilogy; I talked to the actors and I was starting to gear up. I was also about to have a daughter with my wife. It takes 10 years to make a trilogy – ‘Episodes I ‘ to ‘III’ took from 1995 to 2005. I’d still be working on ‘Episode IX!’ In 2012, I was 69. So the question was am I going to keep doing this the rest of my life? Do I want to go through this again? Finally, I decided I’d rather raise my daughter and enjoy life for a while.”
Lucas added, “I could have not sold Lucasfilm and gotten somebody to run the productions, but that isn’t retiring. On ‘The Empire Strikes Back‘ and ‘Return of the Jedi‘ I tried to stay out of the way but I couldn’t. I was there every day. Even though the people were friends of mine and they did great work, it wasn’t the same as me doing it. It was like being once removed. I knew that probably wouldn’t work again, that I’d be frustrated.
I’m one of those micro-manger guys and I can’t help it. So I figured I would forgo that, enjoy what I had and I was looking forward to raising my daughter. Also, I wanted to build a museum, which I’d always wanted to do, so I was thinking, ‘If I don’t do this now, I’ll never get that done.’”
Lucas sold Lucasfilm to Walt Disney for $4.05 billion.

GEORGE-LUCAS.jpg

WARNER BROS./HBO MAX---Christopher Nolan commented on the Warner Bros. decision to release its upcoming movies in theaters and on HBO Max simultaneously, “Some of our industry’s biggest filmmakers and most important movie stars went to bed the night before thinking they were working for the greatest movie studio and woke up to find out they were working for the worst streaming service.” The deal involves all 17 of the studio's 2021 movies including DUNE, THE MATRIX 4, and GODZILLA VS KONG.
Legendary Pictures will reportedly try to block Warner Bros. from releasing DUNE and GODZILLA VS KONG in theaters and on HBO Max simultaneously after the studio did so without consulting Legendary. Legendary financed about 75% of both movies. Warner Bros. blocked Legendary's attempt to sell GODZILLA VS KONG to Netflix for $250 million.
Gal Gadot, whose WONDER WOMAN 1984, will be released in theaters and on HBO Max on Christmas day, received over $10 million in compensation due to the deal. Keanu Reeves, the star of THE MATRIX 4, did not receive a bonus due to the deal.

HBO-MAX.jpg

THE STAND---photos released of Amber Heard, Nat Wolff and Ezra Miller co-starring in the CBS All-Access miniseries based on the Stephen King novel.

THE-STAND-3.jpg

THE-STAND-1.jpg

THE-STAND-2-A.jpg

SAM SPADE---Scott Frank (THE QUEEN'S GAMBIT) said he is developing a Sam Spade tv miniseries starring Clive Owen, “I got the rights, through a couple wonderful producers, to the character of Sam Spade… They called me and said, ‘Would you ever want to do something with it?’ and I said, ‘No, I don’t know what to do with Sam Spade. It feels a little retro to me, I don’t want to do it,’ and I hung up. The minute I hung up, I got an idea. I thought, wait, what if you do Sam Spade later in life, when he’s 60 years old? I thought, Let’s not have him be living in San Francisco anymore. He’s now an ex-pat living in the south of France…he’d gone over there to help some woman, who owned a winery, with a problem. He’d gone over professionally, fallen in love with her, she died of cancer, he inherited her winery, and now he’s living in Bozel, France. It’s 1963, the end of the Algerian War, so all these guys are coming back into the country and there’s all this sort of Muslim sociopolitical stuff happening. He’s in this little town, and the daughter of Sam Spade and [THE MALTESE FALCON character] Bridget O’Shaughnessy he has in a convent living nearby, and he doesn’t even know if it’s his daughter or not. It’s very complicated, but basically his past comes and finds him in this little town in the south of France.”

SAM-SPADE-FOTOR.jpg

GUCCI---Jeremy Irons will play the father of fashion leader Maurizio Gucci in the Ridley Scott movie about Gucci, whose murder was orchestrated by his ex-wife. Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino and Jared Leto also star.

DARK MATTER---Apple TV+/Sony Pictures Television tv series underway based on the novel. Author Blake Crouch is the writer.

TRIVIA---more James Bond movie trivia.
The Walther PP pistol used by Sean Connery in the first James Bond movie, DR. NO, sold for a surprising $256,000 at auction to an anonymous US buyer. The Walther had been expected to sell for $150,000-$200,000. The seller, producer/prop collector Dan Lanigan, said the pistol is incorrectly referred to as a Walther PPK in DR. NO, “I tried to get to the bottom of that, but couldn’t get a real answer. Most people wouldn’t know the difference.”

DR-NO-FOTOR.jpg
Referring to the Bond Walther, it is interesting that there is such a fuss over whether it is a PP or PPK when in the referenced picture above, the scene from Dr. No where Bond lays in wait and kills Prof. Dent, the pistol he uses isn't even a Walther. Watching the full scene, it is evident that the pistol is a Browning, probably an Model 10. Obviously, the prop people didn't have a Walther with a silencer available, so they substituted the Browning. Also, in this scene, Dent uses what is obviously a semi-automatic M1911 of some sort, but Bond calls it a Smith and Wesson with 6 shots, as if it was a revolver. SW didn't make a M1911 at this time, and standard M1911 carried a 7 round magazine, so Dent should have had at least one round left in the gun, assuming it was fully loaded, old chap. More trivia no one asked for. :wink2: -- Al

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9

CLARICE---trailer released for the CBS tv sequel to THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyjypTSKNs

HISTORY OF SWEAR WORDS---trailer released for the Netflix unscripted comedy series hosted by Nicolas Cage.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4argVWl8AAE

COBRA KAI---trailer released for Season 3.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcDQqGJG8pA

SPIDER-MAN 3---Alfred Molina was confirmed to be returning as Doctor Octopus for the sequel. Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst and Emma Stone are in negotiations to return with Maguire's negotiations reportedly being difficult because he wants a huge salary. Charlie Cox is returning as Daredevil.

SPIDER-MAN-3-FOTOR.jpg

HAWKEYE---photo released of Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld on the Disney+ tv miniseries film set in New York.

HAWKEYE-FOTOR.jpg

SUPERMAN & LOIS---the new Superman suit for the CW tv series has dynamic design lines, a sculpted armored belt, and a new neckline and cape “to maximize the billowing”.

SUPERMAN-LOIS-FOTOR.jpg

ANT-MAN 3---Michelle Pfeiffer confirmed she is returning as Janet van Dyne for the sequel.

TRUE BLOOD---HBO reboot of its vampire tv series is underway with Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (RIVERDALE) as the co-writer/producer.

FOR ALL MANKIND---Apple TV+ renewed the series for Season 2.

NO STONE UNTURNED---new NBC tv series about a team of scientists and behavioral experts who use the latest technology to investigate unsolved crimes.

THE POPPY WAR---tv series underway based on the fantasy novels.

RING SHOUT---tv series based on the novella about a 1920s black woman who leads a group that battles hate-filled Ku Klux Klan members whose bodies have been taken over by monsters.

HOOPS---Netflix cancelled the animated series.

TRIVIA---in the classic sci fi movie FORBIDDEN PLANET, two actors who played starship C-57D crewmen killed by the Monster of the Id became stars on hit Western tv series. James Drury, who played crewman Strong, starred on THE VIRGINIAN for nine seasons. Jack Kelly, who played Lt. Farman, played Bart Maverick on MAVERICK for five seasons.

FORBIDDEN-PLANET-ID-MONSTER-FOTOR.jpg

James Drury, who played crewman Strong, starred on THE VIRGINIAN for nine seasons.

FORBIDDEN-PLANET-DRURY-FOTOR.jpg

FORBIDDEN-PLANET-DRURY-VIRGINIAN.jpg

Jack Kelly, who played Lt. Farman, played Bart Maverick (left) on MAVERICK for five seasons.

FORBIDDEN-PLANET-KELLY-FOTOR.jpg

FORBIDDEN-PLANET-MAVERICK-FOTOR.jpg

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10

NOBODY---trailer released for the Bob Odenkirk movie about a retired hitman who becomes a vigilante.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZti8QKBWPo

SHADOW IN THE CLOUD---trailer released for the World War II movie about a female courier with top secret documents on a B-17 bomber who is terrorized by a deadly gremlin.

LINK: LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNC9Y3FELo8

ZORRO---NBC tv series from Robert Rodriguez and Sofia Vergara in which Sola Dominguez, a female underground artist, sees herself as a modern day Zorro who fights for social justice and battles criminal organizations.

ZORRO-FOTOR.jpg

THE BLACK BELT---Chris Pratt will star in this comedy movie about a shy boy who seeks a black belt in karate with his uncle as his mentor.

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT---Daniel Bruhl will star in this Netflix remake of the 1930 movie based on the World War I novel.

MAD MAX---George Miller said he is working on another Mad Max movie by saying he is, “not done with the Mad Max story...another Mad Max coming down the pike”.

THE TENDER BAR---Ben Affleck is in talks to star in this George Clooney movie based on the JR Moehringer memoir.

DOG MAN---Dreamworks/Universal Pictures movie underway based on the graphic novel.

THE BOTTOMS---Jon Bernthal is the star/co-writer of this Amazon movie about cops and criminals in 1990s Shreveport, Louisiana.

YOUNG WOMAN AND THE SEA---Daisy Ridley will star in this Disney+ movie based on the book about Trudy Ederle, a 1924 Olympic gold medal swimmer, who was the first woman to swim across the English Channel in 1926.

THE MEANING OF MARIAH CAREY---Mariah Carey is in talks to develop her memoir into a tv miniseries or movie with her possibly being the director.

TRIVIA---British actor Ronald Lacey and German actor Wolf Kahler co-starred in two movies which featured fictional high-tech warplanes. In 1981, Lacey and Kahler co-starred in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK which featured the fictional German Blohm and Voss BV-38 Flying Wing. In 1982, Lacey and Kahler co-starred in Clint Eastwood's FIREFOX which featured the fictional Soviet MiG-31 Firefox super jet fighter.

Ronald Lacey played Gestapo Maj. Arnold Ernst Toht, and Wolf Kahler played German Col. Herman Dietrich in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK which featured the fictional German Blohm and Voss BV-38 Flying Wing. After the BV-38 was blown up on the film set in the Tunisian desert, movie prop collectors salvaged the wreckage for their collections. In 1991, the wreckage site was bulldozed, and the remaining wreckage was destroyed.

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-LACEY-FOTOR-1.jpg

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-KAHLER-FOTOR.jpg

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-B-W-38-FOTOR.jpg

Lacey played Dr. Semelovsky and Kahler played KGB chairman Yuri Andropov in Clint Eastwood's FIREFOX which featured the fictional Soviet MiG-31 Firefox super jet fighter.

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-FIREFOX-LACEY-FOTOR.jpg

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-FIREFOX-KAHLER-FOTOR.jpg

RAIDERS-OF-LOST-ARK-FIREFOX-Mi-G-31-FOTOR.jpg

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11

STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADRON---featurette on the new STAR WARS theatrical movie directed by Patty Jenkins.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3SHJtl9TU

ANDOR---trailer released for the new Disney+ tv prequel series to ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSW-pARyP-M

LOKI---trailer released for the Disney+/Marvel tv series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4JuopziR3Q

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER---trailer released for the Disney+/Marvel tv series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBfGvb7NzM

ALIEN---FX/Noah Hawley tv series underway which will be set on Earth in the near future. Ridley Scott is in negotiations to be the executive producer.

ALIEN-FOTOR.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR---Marvel Studios announced the reboot movie is underway with Jon Watts (SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING) as the director.

FANTASTIC-FOUR-FOTOR.jpg

INDIANA JONES 5---Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy said the fifth movie will be the last of the Indiana Jones movies starring Harrison Ford. Premiere is in July, 2022.

BLADE---Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige confirmed that Mahershala Ali will star in the reboot of the vampire hunter movie that starred Wesley Snipes.

OBI-WAN KENOBI---Hayden Christensen was confirmed to be returning as Anakin Skywalker in the Disney+ miniseries starring Ewan McGregor.

OBI-WAN-KENOBI-FOTOR.jpg

THE ACOLYTE---new Disney+ STAR WARS tv series that will be, “a mystery thriller that will take viewers into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark-side powers in the final days of the High Republic era.”

LANDO---new Disney+ tv series underway about Lando Calrissian, but no plot details were released.

AHSOKA---Disney+ THE MANDALORIAN spinoff tv series underway starring Rosario Dawson.

RANGERS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC---new Disney+ STAR WARS tv series underway, but no plot details were released.

STAR WARS---two Disney+ animated STAR WARS tv series are underway. STAR WARS: VISIONS is “an Original Series of animated short films, celebrates the @StarWars galaxy through the lens of the world’s best Japanese anime creators. Coming in 2021 to Disney+." A DROID STORY features R2D2 and C3PO, “This epic journey will introduce is to new hero guided by our most iconic duo… on a secret mission known only to them. What could possibly go wrong?”

SECRET INVASION---Disney+/Marvel eight-part miniseries with Samuel L. Jackson returning as Nick Fury and Ben Mendelsohn as Skrull Talos in which the Skrulls invade Earth.

ARMOR WARS---Don Cheadle returns as War Machine in this Disney+/Marvel tv series, "A classic Marvel story about Tony Stark’s worst fear coming true: what happens when his tech falls into the wrong hands?"

MOON KNIGHT---Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige commented on the new Disney+ tv series, “Bringing a whole new different vibe to the MCU…The character Moon Knight is a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. These multiple identities who live inside him are very distinct characters in the series. The backdrop of our story is an incredible Egyptian iconography. Egyptology is something the world’s always been fascinated by and we’re going to tap into it in a fun and bold way.”

DISENCHANTED---Amy Adams is returning for the Disney+ sequel to ENCHANTED.

MOANA---Disney+ musical tv series underway based on the 2016 Walt Disney animated movie.

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER---Marvel Studios announced that Christian Bale will play Gorr the God Butcher in the sequel.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY HOLIDAY SPECIAL---James Gunn is the writer/director of this Disney+ holiday special that will premiere in 2022.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST---Disney+ musical tv prequel series underway about LeFou and Gaston.

TRIVIA---in THE FUGITIVE movie, the scene in which an Illinois state prison bus carrying Dr. Richard Kimble is struck by a freight train was actually filmed in North Carolina's Great Smoky Mountains. Real buses and a train were used with the only special effect being Harrison Ford leaping out of the bus superimposed on the film of the collision. The collision scene cost $1.5 million. Because it was too expensive to remove the wrecks of the train and two buses, they were left in place and are now a tourist attraction.

FUGITIVE-1-FOTOR.jpg

FUGITIVE-2-FOTOR.jpg

MONDAY, DECEMBER 14

SHADOW IN THE CLOUD---new trailer released for the World War II sci fi movie.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJmiR4qNptw

OUTSIDE THE WIRE---trailer released for the Netflix sci fi movie starring Anthony Mackie.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwYhA5YvdNc

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON---Matt Smith (DOCTOR WHO), Olivia Cooke (READY PLAYER ONE) and Emma D'Arcy (TRUTH SEEKERS) have joined the cast of the HBO GAME OF THRONES prequel series.

HOUSE-OF-DRAGONS-FOTOR.jpg

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER---Jaimie Alexander is returning as Lady Sif in the sequel.

THOR-LOVE-AND-THUNDER-FOTOR.jpg

THE GRAY MAN---Ana de Armas will co-star with Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans in this movie based on the novel about an ex-CIA assassin who has been targeted by his former colleague.

GRAY-MAN-FOTOR-2.jpg

DUNE---Denis Villeneuve commented on the Warner Bros. decision to release DUNE and other 2021 movies in theaters and on HBO Max simultaneously, “With this decision, AT&T has hijacked one of the most respectable and important studios in film history. There is absolutely no love for cinema, nor for the audience here. It is all about the survival of a telecom mammoth, one that is currently bearing an astronomical debt of more than $150 billion. Warner Bros.’ sudden reversal from being a legacy home for filmmakers to the new era of complete disregard draws a clear line for me. Filmmaking is a collaboration, reliant on the mutual trust of teamwork and Warner Bros. has declared they are no longer on the same team.”

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY---David Cronenberg, a confessed Trekkie, will return for Season 4. He joked he is returning because, “I’m cheap and I’m available”.
He added, “I am an obedient actor, and [I’m] trying to bring the music out of the dialogue. It’s very interesting dialogue. It’s not easy, because not naturalistic, obviously. At times, my character in particular is going into a kind of a sci-fi technological monologue. It’s difficult to bring out the music in that and have some emotion in it, so it’s not just dry technological stuff. That’s quite an acting challenge, and quite a lot of fun.”

NIELSEN TOP 10---Nielsen released its ratings for the Top 10 most-watched tv programs in 2020. YELLOWSTONE was the top time-shifted program.

1. NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL---16.2 million
2. NCIS---15.4 million
3. FBI---12.8 million
4. FOX THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL---12.8 million
5. BLUE BLOODS---12.1 million
6. CHICAGO FIRE---11.9 million
7. CHICAGO PD---11.5 million
8. YOUNG SHELDON---11.4 million
9. CHICAGO MED---11.3 million
10.THIS IS US---11.2 million

REAGAN AND GORBACHEV---Michael Douglas will play Ronald Reagan and Christoph Waltz will play Mikhail Gorbachev in this movie based on the book REYKJAVIK: FORTY-EIGHT HOURS THAT ENDED THE COLD WAR.

FRED AND GINGER---Jamie Bell and Margaret Qualley will star in his movie about the untold love affair between Fed Astaire and Ginger Rogers.

SISTER ACT 3---Disney+ confirmed Whoopi Goldberg is returning for the sequel movie.

British actress Julie T. Wallace's first movie role was playing the buxom Trans-Siberian employee Rosika Miklos, who pretended to seduce her supervisor so James Bond could smuggle defecting KGB Gen. Georgi Koskov to England. Wallace is also known for playing Maj. Iceborg in THE FIFTH ELEMENT.
Wallace is the daughter of Andrew Keir, who is best known for playing Prof. Bernard Quatermass in the classic sci fi movie QUATERMASS AND THE PIT.

British actress Julie T. Wallace's first movie role was playing the buxom Trans-Siberian employee Rosika Miklos, who pretended to seduce her supervisor so James Bond could smuggle defecting KGB Gen. Georgi Koskov to England.

JULIE-T-WALLACE-LIVING-DAYLIGHTS-FOTOR.jpg

Wallace is also known for playing Maj. Iceborg in THE FIFTH ELEMENT.

JULIE-T-WALLACE-FIFTH-ELEMENT-FOTOR.jpg

Wallace is the daughter of Andrew Keir, who is best known for playing Prof. Bernard Quatermass in the classic sci fi movie QUATERMASS AND THE PIT.

JULIE-T-WALLACE-QUATERMASS-PIT-FOTOR-2.jpg

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15

SPIDER-MAN 3---reportedly, Willem Dafoe is in talks to return as Green Goblin, and Thomas Haden Church is in talks to return as Sandman in the new sequel.

SPIDER-MAN-3-1.jpg

MARVEL STUDIOS: LEGENDS---new Disney+/Marvel tv series that is, "a new series that will showcase individual characters viewers have come to know and love over the years and revisit some of their most iconic moments." The first two episodes will feature Wanda Maximoff and Vision. Premiere is January 8.

MARVEL-STUDIOS-LEGENDS-FOTOR.jpg

STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADRON---Patty Jenkins said the new theatrical movie will be an original story and not based on the video game, “We’re doing something original with great influence from the games and the books. There’s a lot of things being acknowledged and understood about the greatness of all of those things, but yes, it’s an original story and I’m so psyched to do it.”

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE---Zack Snyder said the HBO Max four-part movie might be R-rated and hinted it could be released as a theatrical movie, “The movie is insane and so epic and is probably rated R – that’s one thing I think will happen, that it will be an R-rated version, for sure. We haven’t heard from the MPAA, but that’s my gut. There’s one scene where Batman drops an F-bomb. Cyborg is not too happy with what’s going on with his life before he meets the Justice League, and he tends to speak his mind. And Steppenwolf is pretty much just hacking people in half. So [the rating would be due to] violence and profanity, probably both.”
He added, I’m a huge fan and a big supporter of the cinematic experience, and we’re already talking about JUSTICE LEAGUE playing theatrically at the same time it’s coming to HBO Max. So weirdly, it’s the reverse [of the trend].”

MURDER MYSTERY---Adrien Brody will co-star with Sam Rockwell and Saoirse Ronan in this untitled murder mystery movie. Brody will play a blacklisted Hollywood director who is making a murder mystery movie in 1950s London when the crew is being killed off one by one. A veteran police investigator and a rookie female constable seek to apprehend the murderer.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS---Chris Pine is in talks to star in the movie based on the game.

HOUDINI---Ben Affleck will star in this untitled Dan Trachtenberg biomovie about magician Harry Houdini.

BLACK ADAM---Quintessa Swindell will play Cyclone in the Dwayne Johnson movie.

IRMA VEP---Alicia Vikander will star in the HBO miniseries based on the 1996 movie about a fading actress who travels to France to star in a remake of LES VAMPIRES. Maggie Cheung starred in the 1996 movie.

MARVEL'S HELSTROM---Hulu cancelled the series.

BURN---Bad Robot tv series underway based on the novel set in 1957 when a man hires a dragon to be a farmhand, and his teenage daughter befriends the dragon.

TRIVIA---Canadian actor Robert Beatty appeared in two hit movies which featured German castle headquarters. In WHERE EAGLES DARE, Beatty played Cpl. Cartwight Jones/Brig. Gen. George Carnaby, who is a POW in the German army headquarters located in the Schloss Adler (Castle of Eagles). In THE PINK PANTHER STRIKES AGAIN, Beatty played the Admiral in the White House Oval Office with President Gerald Ford as they watch a tv message from former Chief Inspector Dreyfus in his headquarters in the Mondschein Castle.

In WHERE EAGLES DARE, Beatty played Cpl. Cartwight Jones/Brig. Gen. George Carnaby, who is a POW in the German army headquarters located in the Schloss Adler (Castle of Eagles).

ROBERT-BEATTY-CARTWIGHT-JONES-2-FOTOR.jpg

ROBERT-BEATTY-SCHLOSS-ADLER-FOTOR.jpg

In THE PINK PANTHER STRIKES AGAIN, Beatty played the Admiral in the White House Oval Office with President Gerald Ford as they watch a tv message from former Chief Inspector Dreyfus in his headquarters in the Mondschein Castle.

ROBERT-BEATTY-ADMIRAL-FOTOR.jpg

ROBERT-BEATTY-MONDSCHEIN-CASTLE-FOTOR.jpg

Usually something like Shadow in the Clouds would be my ideal movie as I like War and Sci Fi films. However, is it just me or does every single movie these days seem to have stupid guys being rescued by a feminist.

What's next, Feminazis ^&grin

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7---Tom Cruise went on an expletive-filled tirade after several crew members violated coronavirus guideline at a computer monitor on the London film set.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHteO55JzD4

NIGHT STALKER: THE HUNT FOR A SERIAL KILLER---trailer released for the Netflix crime documentary series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mva2nGveYss

STAR WARS---George Lucas commented on fan criticism of the dialogue in the prequel trilogy, “It is presented very honestly, it isn’t tongue-in-cheek at all, and it’s played to the hilt. But it is consistent, not only with the rest of the movie, but with the overall ‘Star Wars’ style. Most people don’t understand the style of ‘Star Wars.’ They don’t get that there’s an underlying motif that is very much like a 1930s Western or Saturday matinee serial. It’s in the more romantic period of making movies and adventure films. And this film is even more of a melodrama than the others. There’s a bit more soap opera in this one than there has been in the past, so setting the scenes up and staging them was more complex than it usually is.”

STAR-WARS-FOTOR.jpg

PAM & TOMMY---Hulu miniseries underway about the tumultuous marriage of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee and the theft of their honeymoon sex tape which was leaked publicly. Lily James will play Anderson, Sebastian Stan will play Lee and Seth Rogen will play the thief. The sex tape made $77 million in less than a year.

PAM-TOMMY-FOTOR.jpg

DISNEY GALLERY: THE MANDALORIAN---a Disney+ two-hour "The Making of Season 2" will premiere on December 25.

REVENGE OF THE NERDS--Seth McFarlane is developing a reboot of the 1984 comedy movie that starred Robert Carradine.

REVENGE-OF-NERDS-FOTOR.jpg

NIGHT COURT---NBC sequel underway to the sitcom that starred Harry Anderson. The sequel will focus on Judge Abby Stone, daughter of Judge Harry Stone, in the Manhattan night court. John Laroquette will return as DA Dan Fielding.

NIGHT-COURT-FOTOR.jpg

FANTASY ISLAND---Fox reboot tv series underway of the tv series starring Ricardo Montalban and Herve Villechaize that ran on ABC from 1977-1984.

FABTASY-ISLAND.jpg

SERVANT---Apple TV+ renewed the series for Season 2.

I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY---Naomi Ackie will star in the Whitney Houston biomovie.

TRIVIA---in Ray Harryhausen's CLASH OF THE TITANS, Ursula Andress co-starrred as Aphrodite, but she only had one line of dialogue, "But Zeus transformed himself into a glittering shower of gold and visited her...visited her and loved her." However, Andress did have an affair with star Harry Hamlin which lasted four years and produced their son.

CLASH-OF-THE-TITANS-FOTOR.jpg

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17

CHAOS WALKING---trailer released for the sci fi movie starring Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-0XFHlcto

SKYFIRE---trailer released for the disaster movie starring Jason Isaacs.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3bZdPSmXY

FORBES HIGHEST-PAID CELEBRITIES---FORBES released its highest-paid celebrities for 2020.

1. Kylie Jenner--$590 million
2. Kanye West--$170 million
3. Roger Federer--$106 million
4. Cristano Ronaldo--$105 million
5. Lionel Messi--$104 million
6. Tyler Perry--$97 million
7. Neymar--$95 million
8. Howard Stern--$90 million
9. LeBron James--$88 million
10.Dwayne Johnson--$87 million
11.Rush Limbaugh--$85 million
12.Ellen DeGeneres--$84 million
13.Bill Simmons--$82 million\
14.Elton John--$81 million
15.James Patterson--$80 million
16.Stephen Curry--$74 million
17.Ariana Grande--$72 million
18.Ryan Reynolds--$71 million\
19.Gordon Ramsay--$70 million
20.Jonas Brothers--$68 million

FORBES-HIGHEST-PAID-FOTOR.jpg

STAR TREK---Chris Pine was asked if he has talked to Quentin Tarantino about starring in Tarantino's proposed STAR TREK movie, "You know, I haven't [read a script]. I really, in terms of the Star Trek of it all, I wish I knew anything. I'm quite literally one of the last people ever to find out. So, I haven't read that script, I don't know where it is in development, I haven't read the Noah Hawley script, I have no idea what's happening in Star Trek land. But I love the character, I love the universe, I love my friends in it, you know, to have a Quentin take on it would be tremendously interesting and entertaining. You know, look, whatever happens, if I come back or not, it's a great universe, it deserves to have a future, and I hope that is the case."

DIE HARD---director John McTiernan commented on the long-running debate about DIE HARD being a real Christmas movie, “We hadn’t intended it to be a Christmas movie, but the joy that came from it is what turned it into a Christmas movie… There are genuinely evil people out there. My hope at Christmas this year is that you will all remember that authoritarians are low-status, angry men who have gone to rich people and said, ‘If you give us power, we will make sure nobody takes your stuff.’ And their obsessions with guns and boots and uniforms and squad cars and all that stuff. And all those things you amass with power meant to scare us, meant to shut us up so we don’t kick them to the side of the road and decent people of the world get on with building a future.”

DIE-HARD-FOTOR.jpg

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7---George Clooney gave some support for Tom Cruise after Cruise's expletive-filled tirade about the sequel's crew violating coronavirus safety guidelines, "He didn't overreact because it is a problem. I have a friend who's an AD on another TV show who just had the almost exact same thing happen with not quite as far out a response. I wouldn't have done it that big. I wouldn't have, you know, pulled people out. You're in a position of power and it's tricky, right? You do have a responsibility for everybody else and he's absolutely right about that. And, you know, if the production goes down, a lot of people lose their jobs. People have to understand that and have to be responsible. It's just not my style to, you know, to take everybody to task that way. I understand why he did it. He's not wrong at all about that. You know, I just, I don't know that I would have done it quite that personally, but I don't know all the circumstances so maybe he had it 10 or 15 times before."

THE NORTH WATER---Colin Farrell stars in this tv miniseries based on the novel about a killer on a whaling ship in the Arctic.

THE MAID---Florence Pugh stars in this movie based on the upcoming novel about a Grand Regency Hotel maid who finds the body of a wealthy man in his hotel room bed and seeks to solve the mysterious death.

THE DISASTER--CW sci fi tv series underway described as, “the potential series is set in a near-future where humans have colonized space to save Earth from climate crisis. The Disasters follows a group of washouts from Earth’s prestigious military academy who are framed for treason and forced to go on the run to the Colonies to clear their names.”

TRIVIA---Steve McQueen and his friend, Robert Vaughn, co-starred in three hit movies: THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN, BULLITT and THE TOWERING INFERNO.

Mc-QUEEN-VAUGHN-MAGNIFICENT-SEVEN-FOTOR.jpg

Mc-QUEEN-VAUGHN-BULLITT-FOTOR.jpg

Mc-QUEEN-VAUGHN-TOWERING-INFERNO-FOTOR-1.jpg

Mc-QUEEN-VAUGHN-TOWERING-INFERNO-FOTOR-2.jpg

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18

THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT---at the end of THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 finale, which featured Boba Fett and Fennec Shand in Jabba the Hutt's palace, a stinger said, “The Book of Boba Fett. Coming December 2021”. No other details were released.

BOOK-OF-BOBA-FETT-2-FOTOR.jpg

STAR WARS: THE BAD BATCH---Ming-Na Wen returns as the voice of Fennec Shand in this Disney+ THE MANDALORIAN animated spinoff series.

COMING 2 AMERICA---photo released of Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall in the Amazon Prime sequel. James Earl Jones and Wesley Snipes co-star.

COMING-2-AMERICA.jpg

MICHAEL CRICHTON---Michael Crichton's widow, Sherri Crichton, signed a deal with producer Laurent Bouzereau for movie/tv projects, including a "major screen event", of Crichton's unpublished manuscripts.

WONDER WOMAN 1984---Patty Jenkins said she almost left the sequel due to pay disparities, "It's interesting as someone who never made any profit in my career up until WONDER WOMAN, that I was always at peace with it. I was like, ‘Hey I get it.’ But now I was like, ‘Listen, I never made any money in my career because you always had the leverage and I didn’t.’ But now the shoe is on the other foot so it’s time to turn the tables. I don’t want to talk about a quote system that’s boxed me out and it’s not even true. It was easy to find that all of the men not just had quotes, they’d made an independent film and then a first [superhero] movie. They got paid seven times more than me for the first superhero movie. Then on the second one, they got paid more than me still. It was an easy fight to say, ‘This can’t be. It super can’t be. And it really can’t be on WONDER WOMAN...It was an interesting thing to do, but it was an easy thing to do in the fact I was dead serious. That I was like ‘If I can’t be victorious in this regard, then I’m letting everyone down.’ If not me, who? So it became something I became very, very, very passionate about."

WYRD---Matthew Rhys will star in this FX sci fi tv series about an alien sent to study Earth and must assimilate with mankind when he is forgotten by his fellow aliens.

THE LAST DAYS OF PTOLEMY GREY---Samuel L. Jackson will star in this Apple TV+ miniseries based on the novel.

YELLOWJACKETS---Showtime series about a girls high school soccer team that survives a plane crash in in the remote northern wilderness, splitting into savage clans and their lives 25 years later. Juliette Lewis and Christina Ricci star.

A.P. BIO---Peacock renewed the series for Season 4.

THE THIEF---movie underway based on the young adult novels.

TRIVIA---Amanda Seyfried explained why she turned down the Gamora role in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, “I didn’t want to be part of the first Marvel movie that bombed. I said, ‘Who wants to see a movie about a talking tree and a raccoon?’ Which is clearly – I was very wrong."
She added, "The script was great, it was all based on not wanting to be ‘that guy’. Because if you’re the star of a giant movie like that, and it bombs, Hollywood does not forgive you. I’ve seen that happen to people and it was a giant, giant fear. I thought, is it worth it?”
The movie was the biggest hit of 2014 and earned over $772 million.

GUARDIANS-OF-GALAXY.jpg

MONDAY, DECEMBER 21

THE SERPENT---trailer released for the BBC One/Netflix serial killer miniseries.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55QbwZN9Ac

DEATH TO 2020---trailer released for the Netflix mockumentary starring Samuel L. Jackson.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veUqfcyZ_Bo

PRISONERS OF THE GHOSTLAND---Nicolas Cage stars in this movie about a criminal who must rescue a woman from a supernatural universe and free themselves of a curse. Cage said the movie is, “Maybe the wildest movie I’ve ever made, and that’s saying something. It’s out there.”

PRISONERS-OF-THE-GHOSTLAND.jpg

THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT---Disney+ confirmed THE MANDALORIAN spinoff series is underway, "The Book of Boba Fett, a new Original Series, starring Temuera Morrison and Ming-Na Wen and executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Robert Rodriguez, set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to DisneyPlus Dec. 2021."

GAME OF THRONES---HBO's Casey Bloys said more spinoffs are planned in addition to HOUSE OF THE DRAGON, “Those are fantastic properties that are decades and decades old. I don’t know that it would get that big, but certainly, it is a great resource that we have and an amazing world. So I don’t think it’s just going to be the one [show] for the rest of its life.”

THE ELECTRIC STATE---Millie Bobby Brown will star in this Russo Brothers/Universal Pictures movie based on the graphic novel. The novel synopsis says, “In late 1997, a runaway teenager and her small yellow toy robot travel west through a strange American landscape where the ruins of gigantic battle drones litter the countryside, along with the discarded trash of a high-tech consumerist society addicted to a virtual-reality system. As they approach the edge of the continent, the world outside the car window seems to unravel at an ever faster pace, as if somewhere beyond the horizon, the hollow core of civilization has finally caved in.”

THE TRESSPASSERS---movie underway based on the Elmore Leonard crime novel with Anna Chazelle as the director.

THE SEVEN FIVE---Ben Stiller is in talks to direct this MGM movie based on the documentary about NYPD corruption in the 1980s.

BATMAN---George Clooney, after starring in BATMAN & ROBIN, advised Ben Affleck not to play Batman, "I think also ‘cause I’ve been around and also because I’ve sort-of had both rounds. I’ve been a big flop and I’ve bombed in things and I’ve had big successes. It doesn’t mean they listen, Ben didn’t listen to me and he ended up doing a great job and I was wrong."

CLARICE---producer Alex Kurtzman said the SILENCE OF THE LAMBS tv sequel cannot use Hannibal Lecter in the series due to copyright problems.

NETFLIX---LOCKE & KEY was renewed for Season 3, and VIRGIN RIVER was also renewed for Season 3.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT---HBO Max renewed the series for Season 2.

THE WILDS---Amazon renewed the series for Season 2.

TRIVIA---James Bond movie trivia for Christmas.
Catherine Schell appeared in two movies which featured exotic locales in the Swiss Alps. In HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, Schell played Bond Girl Nancy in the Piz Gloria, the mountaintop headquarters of SPECTRE's Ernst Stavro Blofeld. In reality, Piz Gloria is a revolving restaurant which kept its movie name when the restaurant opened. Schell played Lady Claudine Litton in RETURN OF THE PINK PANTHER, which was set in the luxurious Gstaad Palace hotel in the Swiss Alps. Ironically, Schell owned a small French hotel until her husband passed away in 2006.

ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE was set during Christmas and included the Christmas song "Do You Know How Christmas Trees Are Grown?" by John Barry and Hal David.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15x3MW_a21A

Catherine Schell and George Lazenby appeared in ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE.

CATHERINE-SCHELL-OHMSS-FOTOR.jpg

Piz Gloria, the revolving restaurant atop the Swiss Alps, was Ernst Stavro Blofeld's headquarters in ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE.

CATHERINE-SCHELL-PIZ-GLORIA-FOTOR.jpg

Schell, Peter Sellers and Christopher Plummer starred in RETURN OF THE PINK PANTHER.

CATHERINE-SCHELL-RETURN-PINK-PANTHER-FOTOR.jpg

The luxurious Gstaad Palace hotel in the Swiss Alps was featured in RETURN OF THE PINK PANTHER.

CATHERINE-SCHELL-GSTAAD-PALACE-FOTOR.jpg

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22

THE LITTLE THINGS---trailer released for the serial killer movie starring Denzel Washington, Rami Malek and Jared Leto.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZAnkxdYuA

COMING 2 AMERICA---trailer released for the sequel starring Eddie Murphy.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8gUtyeAKE

HISTORY OF SWEAR WORDS---trailer released for the Netflix docuseries with Nicolas Cage.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XByiHpUvrj0

STAR TREK---John de Lancie hinted in a video that he may be returning as Q (45 seconds elapsed time ).

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlhZByVGPw

THE EXORCIST---David Gordon Green (HALLOWEEN) is in negotiations to direct the Blumhouse sequel to William Friedkin's classic 1973 horror movie. The Blumhouse sequel will ignore all subsequent movies after the original.

THE-EXORCIST.jpg

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 7---a member of the crew defended Tom Cruise after his recent tirade about crew members violating coronavirus rules, "It’s hard to [describe] how incredibly intense and focused he is on making every movie the absolute best possible. The Mission: Impossible movies are very special to him. They are ‘his’ movies. Tom helped set up the COVID protocol. Of course, he takes it personally when the protocol is broken. In all the years of filming the Mission: Impossible franchise, no one has ever even heard Tom raise his voice. He is usually just laser-focused on filming. This movie is very different though. He has to film while making sure everyone stays safe."
The source added, "Tom’s whole life is his work. He feels the pressure of how scary things look now. He does not want any further disruption. There is a lot at stake. When he sees something less than professional, he wants to make it right."

SHE-HULK---Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige said the Disney+ tv series starring Tatiana Maslany will be a legal comedy.

HIS DARK MATERIALS---HBO renewed the series for Season 3 which will be the last season.

TRIVIA---character actress Melora Hardin is probably best known for playing Jan Levinson on THE OFFICE. Her father is character actor Jerry Hardin, who is best known for playing "Deep Throat" on THE X-FILES.

Melora Hardin is probably best known for playing Jan Levinson on THE OFFICE.

MELORA-HARDIN-OFFICE-2.jpg

Melora Hardin's father is character actor Jerry Hardin, who is best known for playing "Deep Throat" on THE X-FILES.

MELORA-HARDIN-JERRY-HARDIN-FOTOR-1.jpg

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23

SATOR---trailer released for the horror movie.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_Ij0S-sBw

WONDER WOMAN 3---Warner Bros. has fast-tracked the next sequel with Gal Gadot and writer/director Patty Jenkins returning. Jenkins tweeted her reply to a fan's question about other superhero movies she wants to direct, "Thank you for the question. Probably Superman, Spiderman or Black Widow! So much potential with all of them, always"
Also, Warner Bros. will release six major DC Comics movie every year beginning in 2022. Four of the movies will have big budgets and will be released theatrically. The other two will have lower budgets and will be released on HBO Max.

WONDER-WOMAN-FOTOR.jpg

ARMY OF THE DEAD: THE PREQUEL---prequel movie to the Zack Snyder/Netflix zombie movie with Mattias Schweighofer returning as the star and is also the director.

ARMY-OF-DEAD-PREQUEL.jpg

FURIOSA---Warner Bros. announced the Furiosa prequel movie starring Anya Taylor-Joy and Chris Hemsworth will premiere on June 23, 2023.

HAWKEYE---Hailee Steinfeld commented on her role of Kate Bishop in the Disney+ tv series starring Jeremy Renner, “I can’t wait for people just to see how we are interpreting this character through the comics. In her own sort of ways, she’s such a badass. There’s no denying that. She’s so smart and witty and quick, and her physical ability to do so many things is through the roof. It’s really tested me, and it’s kept me going through quarantine, I will say, it’s given me a reason to stay with it.”

EMMA THOMPSON---the British actress was critical of women's roles in movies and thinks more women writers and directors could solve the problem, “So all the women screenwriters I talk to, I say, ‘Well, what’s the story?’ Because it’s not good enough simply to give the women the guns, and then make the women badass, as well. Now women have to be badass — if they’re feminine in the way that they used to be, and they’re not badass, then they’re not welcome. Also, they’re not allowed to cry, apparently, anymore, because we’ve just got to be like the men.”
She continued, “And I remember thinking, ‘Well, that’s not what we meant. When I got a group of women together in my thirties, and I said, ‘Okay, what’s the female heroine? Who is that? What does she do?’ Because she hasn’t got the wherewithal to do the Superman, to do the Godfather, that’s not the point. That’s not where our heroism lies. So how do we make it heroic?
Why are there no films about giving birth, for crying out loud? Does anyone even know about that? No. No. It’s all hidden. All our heroism is hidden, because what we’ve done is we’ve just given women the same parts as men, and that’s not the point. How do we turn into our own lives and make those stories heroic?”

THE WALKING DEAD---Steven Yeun said he has no hard feelings about his character being killed off, “I think for me it was a massive blessing to get WALKING DEAD because not only did I meet incredible people that taught me some incredible ways to navigate life – to be a professional, to be an actor, to take a job seriously – but also just submit to a beast such as WALKING DEAD.
Leaving [the show], if I had any weird feelings about it, was mostly that I hadn’t taken the time for myself to understand who I was and maybe my voice and what I wanted to say. I was always kind of in service to this larger narrative."

SEX & THE CITY---HBO Max is developing a miniseries revival of the tv series with the original cast returning except for Kim Cattrall, who is not interested in returning.

THE NIGHT AGENT---Shawn Ryan (THE SHIELD) is developing a tv series based on the novel about an FBI agent trying to uncover a Russian mole in the highest levels of the government.

The theme for THUNDERBALL was written by John Barry with lyrics by Don Black and sung by Tom Jones. However, legendary country singer Johnny Cash also submitted a theme for THUNDERBALL which was not used.

THUNDERBALL-FOTOR.jpg

TOM JONES THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W75Tg-B2CXE

JOHNNY CASH THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-AN5mJF13A

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29

SUPERMAN & LOIS---trailer released for the CW tv series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OUSrZVxIrw

WANDAVISION---Disney+ released a new tv spot for the series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GQ9mH5Zzr0

THE LOST CITY OF D---Channing Tatum is in negotiations to co-star with Sandra Bullock in this romantic comedy movie about a romance novel writer who discovers the fabled city in her novel really exists and winds up stuck with the male model for her novel book cover.

LOST-CITY-OF-D.jpg

TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE MOVIE FLOPS (budget/-loss).

1. KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD---$175 million/-$150 million
2. SINBAD: LEGEND OF THE SEVEN SEAS---$60 million/-$125 million
3. JOHN CARTER---$263 million/-$122 million
4. MONSTER TRUCKS---$125 million/-$115 million
5. MARS NEEDS MOMS---$150 million/-$100 million
6.TITAN AE---$90 million/-$100 million
7. THE LONE RANGER---$225 million/-$98 million
8. 47 RONIN---$175 million/-$98 million
9. STEALTH---$135 million/-$96 million
10.THE ADVENTURES OF PLUTO NASH---$100 million/-$90 million

10-MOST-EXPENSIVE-MOVIE-FLOPS.jpg

WONDER WOMAN 1984---the sequel's IMDB rating is 5.7 which makes the lowest-ranked DCEU movie. The next-lowest was SUICIDE SQUAD's 6.0 ranking. The original WONDER WOMAN has a ranking of 7.4 which is the highest-scoring DCEU movie.
Also, Patty Jenkins said Warner Bros. wanted her to delete either the Themyscira scene or the mall scene, but she refused, “I was like, we can’t, we can’t cut either. The reason that I ended up realizing that you need the Amazon is because I suddenly, you do that thing where you’re like, wait, you have to remember all the people that haven’t seen the first ‘Wonder Woman’ who watch this on a plane. And suddenly it’s like, oh, it’s super hard to understand who Diana is and what’s going on without touching base there."
She added, "I love the fact that you hear all of the ‘being a great hero takes your whole life,’ you know? So there was this wisdom there that they were trying to tell her which is not about being the strongest or the fastest, it’s about these complex observations you have to make during life in order to become a true hero. I love that she doesn’t understand that until that final speech.”

MOVIE THEATERS---Tom Hanks commented on the future of movie theaters, “Will movie theaters still exist? Absolutely, they will. In some ways, I think the exhibitors – once they’re up and open – are going to have the freedom of choice of what movies they’re going to play. Big event motion pictures are going to rule the day at the cinemas. NEWS OF THE WORLD might be the last adult movie about people saying interesting things that are going to play on a big screen somewhere, because after this, in order to guarantee that people show up again, we’re going to have the Marvel Universe and all sorts of franchises.”
He added, “You want to see them [franchise films] writ large because watching them at home on your couch actually might diminish them somehow in their visual punch. I think there will be an awful lot of movies that will only be streamed, and I think it will be fine to see them that way because they will actually be built and made and constructed for somebody’s pretty good widescreen TV at their home.”

MOVIE-THEATERS-1.jpg

COBRA KAI---Netflix moved up the Season 3 premiere to January 1.

TRIVIA---in POLICE SQUAD, the short-lived tv series that inspired the NAKED GUN movies, John Belushi was one of the Special Guest Stars who was killed off in the start of the episode. Belushi was shown drowned with a pair of cement shoes in the start of the episode "Testimony of Evil" "(Dead Men Don't Laugh"). However, Belushi died before the episode aired, so his scene was replaced by William Conrad (CANNON) being killed off.
After the success of THE NAKED GUN movies, POLICE SQUAD was aired again and the producers wanted to include Belushi's scene, but the film footage could not be found.

POLICE-SQUAD-JOHN-BELUSHI-FOTOR.jpg

POLICE-SQUAD-WILLIAM-CONRAD-FOTOR-2.jpg

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30

LETHAL WEAPON 5---director Richard Donner said the upcoming sequel with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover returning will be the last movie in the franchise, "This is the final one. It's both my privilege and duty to put it to bed. It's exciting, actually....Hahaha! It's the last one, I'll promise you that."

LETHAL-WEAPON-FOTOR.jpg

STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADRON---Chris Pine said Patty Jenkins told him the plot to her upcoming STAR WARS movie, "I had spoken to her about, not my involvement, but the story. She talked to me about it. It sounds really, really great. But I’m ecstatic for her, excited for what she’s about to embark on. If there’s anyone that can reimagine and breathe fresh, new life into it, it’s her."

STAR-WARS-ROGUE-SQUADRON-FOTOR.jpg

VIKINGS: VALHALLA---creator Michael Hirst commented on the Amazon Prime sequel written by Jeb Stuart (THE FUGITIVE), “What Jeb does actually is he pays attention to the mythology of the Vikings. So whenever they meet in the great hall in Kattegat, and of course they talk about the great eras who used to sit in the same hall at the same table, and they were Ragnar Lothbrok, Lagertha, and Bjorn Ironside, and Ivar the Boneless, who are now mythic characters even within the show, even within VKINGS: VALHALLA. That's a really great connection and effect. It gives ready-made histories to the new show. So you don't need to know who Ragnar is to watch the new show. But it enriches the show and it hopefully will make people go back and find out, 'Well who are these people they keep talking about? Was Ragnar so great? Why are these people mythic characters?' So everything connects in a useful, and interesting, and fascinating way.”

ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL 2---Robert Rodriguez said the sequel might wind up as a Disney+ project, "I think anything is possible. Disney bought Fox, and they have Disney+, so that is worth the conversation. I know other people would love to see another, and I would love to do another one. As far as where it would go or how it would be made, I think streaming has opened up many opportunities such as sequels. It’s already a pre-sold concept, it’s already got a built-in audience that wants to see it, and then it’s delivered to them in a way that’s the easiest for them to consume. So, it’s not a bad idea.”

JUSTICE LEAGUE---the feud between Ray Fisher and DC Films and Warner Bros. over his allegations of director Joss Whedon's inappropriate behavior on JUSTICE LEAGUE continued when Fisher tweeted about DC Films head Walter Hamada, "Walter Hamada is the most dangerous kind of enabler. His lies, and WB PR’s failed Sept 4th hit-piece, sought to undermine the very real issues of the Justice League investigation. I will not participate in any production associated with him."

THE CONNORS---Candice Bergen will guest star as Ben's mother.

COBRA KAI---Ralph Macchio commented on the show's future, “The writers have always felt they had six seasons in their head, where the story arcs can go. So that should all land when the time is right. You don’t want to overstay your welcome, but the fans are having fun, and there’s more story there. As long as we’re allowed to keep doing it, Billy and I are in.”

TRIVIA---character actress Jenette Goldstein played a soldier who died in two movies: ALIENS (Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn) and THE PRESIDIO (Sean Connery, Mark Harmon). In ALIENS, Goldstein played Pvt. Jenette Vasquez, who committed suicide with Lt. Gorman before becoming the Aliens' next victims. In THE PRESIDIO, Goldstein played MP Patti Jean Lynch, who was murdered by a diamond-smuggling soldier.

In ALIENS, Jenette Goldstein played Pvt. Jenette Vasquez, who committed suicide with Lt. Gorman before becoming the Aliens' next victims.

JENETTE-GOLDSTEIN-ALIENS-FOTOR.jpg

In THE PRESIDIO, Goldstein played MP Patti Jean Lynch, who was murdered by a diamond-smuggling soldier.

JENETTE-GOLDSTEIN-PRESIDIO-7-FOTOR.jpg

MONDAY, JANUARY 4

DOCTOR WHO---a British tabloid source claims Jodie Whitaker is leaving the tv series after the upcoming Season 13, “It’s all very hush-hush, but it is known on set that Jodie is leaving and they are gearing up for regeneration. Her departure is top secret, but at some point over the coming months, the arrival of the 14th Doctor will need to be filmed. It’s very exciting”.
The BBC replied to the rumor, "We won't be commenting on any speculation around Jodie's future on the show."

DOCTOR-WHO-FOTOR.jpg

ELVIS---Tom Hanks revealed his shaved head to play Col. Tom Parker in the Elvis Presley biomovie, "Let me show you the horrible haircut I have to have. … Check out this horrible -- can you see that? Look at that thing! Look at that goofy… I just scared the children. I want to apologize."

ELVIS-FOTOR.jpg

SUPERHEROES---director Richard Donner, director of the 1978 SUPERMAN movie, said he is not a fan of current superhero movies, "When you see it done right, by my standards, it’s so fulfilling. I’m very happy and proud when I see them. When it’s done wrong, it’s such a disappointment... There are so many people that make superheroes so cynical, it’s depressing. When they’re dark and bleak and angry with themselves and the world, I don’t find it entertaining. I think there’s enough reality going on for that. We just got over four years of that. I think we crave the opposite." Donner said he did not know who Zack Snyder was, but he liked Patty Jenkins' WONDER WOMAN.
He also said he received hate mail and death threats because SUPERMAN contained religious themes, "They threatened my life. One woman wrote a letter saying how dare I compare Brando to God and Christopher Reeve to Jesus. She said my blood would run in the streets. I guess you make a good movie, somebody takes it as a reality."

SUPERMAN-FOTOR.jpg

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE---Jared Leto commented on rumors he is in the Snyder cut of the four-part movie, “I may or may not be in this; I’ve heard the rumors too. We’ll have to let Zack confirm or deny that one. I may or may not have shot something with Zack, but I love him, he’s just a maverick and an incredible filmmaker; we get along great and have great chemistry. I look forward to working with him again in the future. We have lots up our sleeves, Zack and I.”
Also, Snyder said Wonder Woman will have lots of action scenes in his cut, “Super rad Wonder Woman action. She goes completely off the charts. I feel like Wonder Woman’s journey in our movie is really [that] she’s kind of the glue. A lot of the glue that kind of holds the team together. She is the dose of love that everyone kind of needs. She has a line where she’s talking to Aquaman (Jason Momoa), where he has a slight sort of malice towards his people, and he’s talking about it. And she says, of course, things like, ‘Hate is useless.’ And he’s like, ‘Maybe.'”

DUSTY SPRINGFIELD---Gemma Arterton commented on the Dusty Springfield biomovie which will focus on the British singer fleeing to Memphis to escape the controversy over her lesbianism, "It won't be sort of like BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY or ROCKETMAN - it's not that kind of film. It's much more intimate. I am kind of a bit terrified by it but at the same time really excited. It's about a specific moment in her life when she made "Dusty" in Memphis and went to America for the first time and did that amazing incredible album and defied everybody's expectations."
She added, "Her career just slid away from her in the 70s and didn’t come back until the 80s when she worked with The Pet Shop Boys. There was a really bleak time - she used to go into drag clubs and do Dusty Springfield acts and pretend to be Dusty in order to win $100 or $50. And sometimes she didn't win!"

THE SUICIDE SQUAD---director James Gunn confirmed the movie is R-rated, "it’s rated R."

RUBIK'S CUBE---movie underway based on the puzzle toy.

Bruce Glover appeared in two hit movies in which drownings played major roles.
In DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, Glover played gay SPECTRE assassin Mr. Wint. who with his partner Mr. Kidd, drowned diamond smuggler/school teacher Mrs. Whistler and Las Vegas casino beauty Plenty O'Toole. James Bond drowned two Ernst Stavro Blofeld doubles.
In CHINATOWN, Glover played Duffy, an assistant private detective working for private detective Jake Gittes. Gittes investigates the drowning of Hollis Mulwray, Chief Engineer, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, and discovers a conspiracy of greed, corruption, power, incest and murder.

Bruce Glover played gay SPECTRE assassin Mr. Wint in DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER with Sean Connery returning as James Bond.

BRUCE-GLOVER-SEAN-CONNERY-FOTOR.jpg

Bruce Glover's Mr. Wint helped drown diamond smuggler/school teacher Mrs. Whistler in DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

BRUCE-GLOVER-WHISTLER-FOTOR.jpg

Mr. Wint's next drowning victim was Plenty O'Toole (Lana Wood).

BRUCE-GLOVER-LANA-WOOD-FOTOR.jpg

James Bond drowned two Ernst Stavro Blofeld doubles in DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

BRUCE-GLOVER-BLOFELD-1-FOTOR.jpg

BRUCE-GLOVER-BLOFELD-2-FOTOR.jpg

In CHINATOWN, Glover played Duffy, an assistant private detective working for private detective Jake Gittes.

BRUCE-GLOVER-JACK-NICHOLSON-FOTOR.jpg

Gittes investigates the drowning of Hollis Mulwray, Chief Engineer, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, and discovers a conspiracy of greed, corruption, power, incest and murder.

BRUCE-GLOVER-HOLLIS-MULWRAY-FOTOR.jpg

TUESDAY, JANUARY 5

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC---Lucasfilm Publishing released a trailer for the muliti-media story that will be connected to the Disney+ STAR WARS: THE ACOLYTE tv series.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0N3DE5y8U

WONDER WOMAN---Zack Snyder released a photo of Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) holding severed heads during the Crimean War that was going to be used in BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE. This reflected the original Warner Bros. concept for the WONDER WOMAN movie which was set during the Crimean War instead of World War I and was darker and more brutal than before Patty Jenkins was hired as the director.
Jenkins commented on the original Warner Bros. concept, "Finally, the moment came [when Warners wanted me to make the film] and there was a moment they wanted to make a story that I wasn’t the right person for, so I [left and] said, 'It can’t be me,' and they hired someone else [Michelle MacLaren] for a little bit. I told them what kind of film I wanted to make. I said, 'I don’t think this is the story you should tell with WONDER WOMAN,' and I didn’t want to be the one to get in a fight about it for years."
Also, Jenkins said she was hired as a token female director to direct the original movie, "They wanted to hire me like a beard; they wanted me to walk around on set as a woman, but it was their story and their vision. And my ideas? They didn’t even want to read my script," and went on to explain, "There was such mistrust of a different way of doing things and a different point of view. So that was definitely happening, even when I first joined WONDER WOMAN it was like, 'Uhh, yeah, ok, but let’s do it this other way.' But I was like, 'Women don’t want to see that. Her being harsh and tough and cutting people’s heads off, that’s not what— I’m a Wonder Woman fan, that’s not what we’re looking for.' Still, I could feel that shaky nervousness [on their part] of my point of view."

WONDER-WOMAN-FOTOR.jpg

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE---Zack Snyder has changed his mind about sequels to the HBO Max four-part movie, “Look, I never thought I’d be here doing this. I didn’t think I’d be finishing JUSTICE LEAGUE. The truth is, and it’s been widely reported, and I have no issue, this is an old movie. This is a years-old movie I’m working on. The DC universe has gone and branched off and done its own thing and that’s fine. As far as what I did and as far as what my vision for what I wanted to do with these characters and the journey I wanted them to go on, it’s well known that I planned on more movies, five movies or something, but I’m busy. I’ve got a lot going on. Is it cool that the fans have so much faith in the trajectory? Yes, it’s amazing, and I couldn’t be happier and I’m excited for them to see JUSTICE LEAGUE so they can really drink the entire elixir of JUSTICE LEAGUE. But, would I continue? I have no plan to. But as I said, I didn’t think I’d be here, so who knows?”

BATMAN---in a NEW YORK TIMES interview, DC Films head Walter Hamada said there will be, “two different film sagas involving Batman,” including THE FLASH. The interview's author, Brooks Barnes, clarified his earlier comment that Michael Keaton would star in the second Batman movie, "Been offline (moving apartments) and return to see this Michael Keaton craziness. I was referring to the *one film* that Keaton has been announced as being in, not a set of his own Batman films. If I had info on him beyond "The Flash," I would have obviously put it in my article"

THE WALKING DEAD---the Rick Grimes movie will reportedly be R-rated.

WE CAN BE HEROES---Netflix confirmed the sequel is underway with Robert Rodriguez returning.

TOP FIVE PIRATED TV---the top five pirated tv series are:

1. THE MANDALORIAN
2. THE BOYS
3. WESTWORLD
4. VIKINGS
5. STAR TREK: PICARD

TRIVIA---Richard Attenborough's World War II epic A BRIDGE TOO FAR featured an international all-star cast that included Sean Connery, Robert Redford, Michael Caine, James Caan, Anthony Hopkins, Gene Hackman, Laurence Olivier, Elliott Gould, Maximilian Schell, Edward Fox, Dirk Bogarde, Ryan O'Neal and Liv Ullmann. It also featured a seemingly large number of British M4 Sherman tanks. In reality, only four of the Shermans were real tanks. The other five Shermans were replicas built on Land Rover chassis. A member of the production crew said, "We have built for the film five tanks made of steel and plastic. We call them 'the plastic tanks' with Land Rovers underneath...They have been very useful, provided they are further from the camera than the real steel ones."

A BRIDGE TOO FAR featured an international all-star cast that included Sean Connery, Robert Redford, Michael Caine, James Caan, Anthony Hopkins, Gene Hackman, Laurence Olivier, Elliott Gould, Maximilian Schell, Edward Fox, Dirk Bogarde, Ryan O'Neal and Liv Ullmann.

A-BRIDGE-TOO-FAR-2-SEAN-CONNERY-FOTOR-2.jpg

In A BRIDGE TOO FAR, British M4 Sherman tanks are featured, but four were real tanks and five were replicas.

A-BRIDGE-TOO-FAR-SHERMANS-1-FOTOR.jpg

In this scene, there are three real Shermans with the Sherman replica on the right is shown with its tread not touching the road or moving which produces a shadow under the tread.

A-BRIDGE-TOO-FAR-2-FOTOR.jpg

This Sherman replica is underway without a tread on the right side and its wheels are not touching the ground.

A-BRIDGE-TOO-FAR-LAND-ROVER-FOTOR.jpg

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6

INDIANA JONES 5---John Rhys-Davies hinted he might return for the last Indiana Jones movie starring Harrison Ford, “I understand the film is going to be made, allegedly in May. I have the slightest skepticism that the world will be able to shoot a movie like that in May. I suppose it is possible that I will be asked to be in it. If nominated I will serve! (laughs) But I think we ought to wait a little bit longer and, you know, let our masters actually make announcements and then you can either share my joy or my disappointment. Is that suitably diplomatic?”
Rhys-Davies and Sean Connery reportedly did not return for INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CHRYSTAL SKULL because their roles were cameo roles.

INDIANA-JONES-5-FOTOR.jpg

STAR TREK: PICARD---Whoopi Goldberg said she has talked to Patrick Stewart about her returning as Guinan in Season 2, I haven’t seen STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, but I did watch the first season of PICARD, which was great. From time to time, I talk to Patrick about STAR TREK. Hopefully, I will be joining their cast for a little while next year. I’m very excited about that.”

STAR-TREK-PICARD-FOTOR.jpg

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE---Zack Snyder commented on the reshoots, “A very small portion of the movie is the new stuff that I shot. Like 80-something percent of the movie has never been seen by anyone, visual effects wise, and that’s not even including the scenes that you guys have never seen that don’t have visual effects. That part’s really exciting, and I can’t wait for everyone to experience this giant scale adventure the way I intended.
First of all, let’s just clarify, there’s like two bits that I added. One bit that I had really sort of hoped to shoot in post but never got the chance to, and then one scene with Jared [Leto]. This whole little piece with Jared. The truth is, the rest of the four hours of the movie are really just what I shot.”
He added, “The truth is I was in a struggle with the studio, you know, and famously we had a lot of stuff we had to do, and make it funny, and all that stuff. I just kind of, in a slightly subversive way, just kept also doing my thing at the same time so I would have, what I believed would be closer to what I wanted to do without any influence.”

DEXTER---Clancy Brown will be the main villain, Kurt Caldwell, in the Showtime ten-part miniseries revival. Caldwell is the, “unofficial mayor of the small town of Iron Lake. He’s realized the American dream by going from driving big rigs, just like his father did, to now owning several trucks and the local truck stop. Powerful, generous, loved by everyone – he’s a true man of the people. If he’s got your back, consider yourself blessed. But should you cross Kurt, or hurt anyone that he cares for, God help you.”

THE MAGNIFICENT AMBERSONS---long-lost missing film footage of the 1942 Orson Welles movie will be restored via animation according to documentarian Brian Robert Rose. RKO removed about 44 minutes from the original 132 minute-long movie. Rose said, "Many scenes could be recreated thanks to surviving frame enlargements. For other scenes where more complex camera movements were involved, I relied upon stills, diagrams of camera movement and the layout of the sets which, when reconstructed in a 3D space allowed a greater degree of understanding as to how Welles filmed. This enabled a high degree of certainty in capturing what was lost in a way that will hopefully do justice to Welles’ original vision, so much so that it will be possible, for the first time, to see AMBERSONS in its entirety — all 132 minutes. The version I have created is now in exact synchronicity to the cutting documents of March 1942 and runs 131 minutes and 45 seconds. But the characters at this point are only the first sketches, what in animator terminology are called pencil tests. The task now is to fine tune the performances, aided by critical feedback by many individuals who have offered scholarly and artistic advice on this project. The film must next go through a period of revision, after which it will enter the ‘ink and paint’ stage where all the characters will be refined with added details, along with further details in the sets, background characters and so on.”

MAGNIFICENT-AMBERSONS.jpg

BLACKADDER---Rowan Atkinson said he is receptive to returning to a revival of the comedy series, "I don’t actually like the process of making anything – with the possible exception of BLACKADDER, because the responsibility for making that series funny was on many shoulders, not just mine. But BLACKADDER represented the creative energy we all had in the 1980s. To try to replicate that 30 years on wouldn’t be easy.”
However, he is not interested in returning as Mr. Bean, “I don’t much enjoy playing him. The weight of responsibility is not pleasant. I find it stressful and exhausting, and I look forward to the end of it.”
Also, Atkinson joined John Cleese and Ricky Gervais in being critical of the cancel culture, “It becomes a case of either you’re with us or against us. And if you’re against us, you deserve to be ‘canceled.’ It’s important that we’re exposed to a wide spectrum of opinion, but what we have now is the digital equivalent of the medieval mob roaming the streets looking for someone to burn. So it is scary for anyone who’s a victim of that mob and it fills me with fear about the future.”

LANDSCAPE WITH INVISIBLE HAND---Tiffany Haddish is in negotiations to star in this movie based on the sci fi novel in which aliens have taken over the Earth. Their automated technology has resulted in a global economic collapse which causes a teenager and his girlfriend to earn money by broadcasting their dating life to the fascinated aliens. Things go awry when the two teens begin to hate each other.

OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH---Rhys Darby will star in the HBO Max/Taika Waititi comedy series about Stede Bonnet, an 18th century aristocrat who became a pirate.

THE FLASH---writer Mark Hughes denied rumors that Ray Fisher will return as Cyborg in the movie, "The rumors of Cyborg recasting are a lie, Cyborg is not in The Flash and the role is not being recast. I’ve confirmed this with the studio. The rumor is FALSE."

TRIVIA---character actor Scott Beach appeared in two classic outer space movies. Beach is best known for playing the Wernher von Braun-like NASA scientist in THE RIGHT STUFF. Beach also provided the voice for a Stormtrooper in the original STAR WARS.

Scott Beach is best known for playing the Wernher von Braun-like NASA scientist in THE RIGHT STUFF.

SCOTT-BEACH-RIGHT-STUFF-FOTOR-2.jpg

Beach also provided the voice for a Stormtrooper in the original STAR WARS.

SCOTT-BEACH-STAR-WARS-FOTOR.jpg

THURSDAY, JANUARY 7

THE RECKONING---trailer released for the Neil Marshall horror movie.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0Dj3jcCOM

HALLOWEEN KILLS---director David Gordon Green released a new sequel photo and said, "When we made the last one we wanted to find a way for someone who’s never seen the original to get up to speed with the story. But this one gets right to the action. It’s very aggressive. It’s more efficient. We wanted it to be an explosive middle before things get streamlined and personal again."

HALLOWEEN-KILLS.jpg

ARMY OF THE DEAD---Zack Snyder released a new photo and commented on his Netflix zombie movie, "It is a full-blown, balls-to-the-wall zombie heist movie, so it's genre-on-genre in a great way. So you expect pure zombie mayhem, and you get that, 100 percent. But also you get these really amazing characters on a fantastic journey. It's going to surprise people that there's a lot of warmth and real emotion with these great characters… With DAWN [OF THE DEAD], we made a zombie movie but tried to do it all the way with all of those tropes of the genre. That was so fun, so I started to think of what were other genres that story didn't have room for. It's this tone where you have fun with the genre but you don't make fun of the genre — it's a fine line."
He also commented on what Marvel character he would like to direct, “I would choose ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN. Do you know that Frank Miller comic book? It’s a graphic novel about Elektra. Daredevil is having these dreams about Elektra coming back to life, and it’s really cool and weird…It’s just cool, and beautiful. That’s what I would do. No one cares, but that’s what I would do.”

ARMY-OF-DEAD.jpg

FIVE EYES---Cary Elwes will co-star with Jason Statham in the Guy Ritchie movie about an MI6 agent assigned to stop a billionaire arms dealer from unveiling a deadly weapons system.

SPAMALOT---Paramount Pictures movie underway based on the Monty Python Broadway musical. Casey Nicholaw is the director.

CONGO---Ernie Hudson said one movie character he would to play again was his character in CONGO which was based on the Michael Crichton novel, “Well, the character in CONGO, I just had a lot of fun with the character, and, unfortunately, the studio … I don’t know. It did well at the box office, but I’d love to do that character [again]. It probably won’t happen, but I’d love to recreate that character or revisit that character, revisit that scenario, once again, in a different part of the world, but more of an adventure. I’d like to do an adventure film, so that character I’d love to see again… Yeah, probably CONGO would be the one that I’d love to do, certainly not just substitute. There are a few that I don’t think I’d want to revisit, but CONGO, I think I would.”

MEN---Jessie Buckley and Rory Kinnear will star in this Alex Garland movie about a young woman who visits the English countryside after her husband's death.

PRODIGAL SON---Catherine Zeta-Jones will play Dr. Vivian Capshaw, resident doctor at Claremont Psychiatric Hospital in Season 4. Capshaw is in charge of Dr. Martin Whitly.

TRIVIA---Merv Griffin had cameos in two sci fi movies. In Ray Harryhausen's classic THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS, Griffin appeared in the trailer and was the radio announcer stating the sea monster had struck again. In Steve Martin's THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS, Griffin played himself/the Elevator Killer.

In Ray Harryhausen's classic THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS, Merv Griffin appeared in the trailer and was the radio announcer stating the sea monster had struck again.

MERV-GRIFFIN-RHEDOSAURUS-1-FOTOR.jpg

MERV-GRIFFIN-BEAST-20-000-FATHOMS-TRAILER-FOTOR.jpg

MERV-GRIFFIN-BEAST-20-000-FATHOMS-1-FOTOR.jpg

MERV-GRIFFIN-BEAST-20-000-FATHOMS-2-FOTOR.jpg

In Steve Martin's THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS, Griffin played himself/the Elevator Killer.

MERV-GRIFFIN-MAN-TWO-BRAINS-FOTOR.jpg

Even though many of the films are superhero or horror type I do appreciate this thread and thanks for continuing to post.

Would be good if Rowan Atkinson could return to Blackadder but easier said than done since they are all much older now.

The Guy Ritchie with Jason Statham movie probably the one most interested to see. Highly recommend Ritchie's The Gentlemen if not seen it. Think now on Netflix (or Stan).

Went to see Wonder Woman 1984 and could have been called be careful what you wish for. Not one of the better super hero movies. Interesting to note there was an idea to have her appear in the Crimean War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back