MUSIC! MUSIC! MUSIC! Please Share what you are Listening to, or your Favorites. (2 Viewers)

Speaking of great guitarists, there are a lot of talented players that flew under the radar. For example who's heard of Barry Bailey from 'Atlanta Rythym Section', check out his talent on their song 'Alien' or 'So into You' below.

Five Finger Death Punch cover 'Bad Company'

The original Bad Company - Making Love (not war)
A huge group back in the good old days.

Five Finger Death Punch cover 'Bad Company'

The original Bad Company - Making Love (not war)
A huge group back in the good old days.

Matt

Saw Bad Company live back in the 70's - terrific, they are right up there IMO (also Free).

I do like the Five Finger version as well.

Crazy Dutch dudes ha ha

What about these guys, a huge hit way back.

LOL- One of my platoon sergeants used to blare that song incessantly when I was in Korea. It was Aqualung from his barracks room and then The Day the music died from one of my squaddies rooms.

LOL- One of my platoon sergeants used to blare that song incessantly when I was in Korea. It was Aqualung from his barracks room and then The Day the music died from one of my squaddies rooms.

That would annoy me, but I'm old school myself and still play my Rock out load rather than use headphones, haven't had any complaints from my neighbours...so far.

The 5FDP cover is really good- they usually cover a classic rock song on their albums- pretty good band.

Yeah, they're a great group, obviously into supporting US troops.

Although I'm over 65 and retired I like to mix more recent Rock bands with classics on my play list. To other people on the road I must look like more Mental than Metal banging away while driving to the shops :D

Some recent Rock Band examples on my Youtube Music Play List:

Noting of course that 10 years back is recent to me and I don't care if a band isn't cool (by my sons), if I like the song, it's on my list.

Three Days Grace

Seether

Bad Wolves:

Some recent Rock Band examples on my Youtube Music Play List:

Noting of course that 10 years back is recent to me and I don't care if a band isn't cool (by my sons), if I like the song, it's on my list.

Bad Wolves:

My mate harrytheheid showed me that Bad Wolves video years ago- it is a great tribute video no doubt.

Alright- guilty pleasures songs lmfao

just always LOVE that bass line- my feet start stomping

probs losing my man card on this but hey- it was 82 or 83, I was 11 and it just reminds me of happy times with my family- Boy George and all haaaaaa

something about the piano on this........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back