MUSIC! MUSIC! MUSIC! Please Share what you are Listening to, or your Favorites. (1 Viewer)

My mate harrytheheid showed me that Bad Wolves video years ago- it is a great tribute video no doubt.

The Bad Wolves Zombie cover was released in 2018, that may be years ago for younger dudes, seems like yesterday to me ;)

Killing Me Slowly is another on my Rock playlist:

Better include some (Aussie) Girls:

Baby Animals, I like this cover of 'How do I Make you'.

Chrissy Amphlet (The Divinyls) 'I Touch Myself'

Sia 'Chandelier' - Nope it's a metal cover by Leo the crazy Norwegian dude

Now for some bad girls (in rock):

Jet: 'Cold Hard Biatch'
Jet kicked off earlier this century by Two Aussie brothers, another AKKA DAKKA style band, but you can't have to much of that imho ;)

THEORY of a Dead Man 'Bad Girlfriend'
One of my fav tunes.

The Offspring 'Spare me the Details'
One of my favourite bands, I think of them as a Professional Punk Band being one of the best selling and best sounding, but sometimes forgotten as being so popular :D

Kate Pierson is just utterly beautiful in this video

Im a street walking cheetah with a hand fulll of napalm.......Im a runaway son of the nuclear A Bomb

Great eye Candy, she reminds me of Aussie singer Vanessa Amorosi, her song 'Shine' didn't achieve the success it deserved, due to a change in the lyrics not many people realised the song was originally about her friends suicide.

'Amorosi wrote "Shine" for a friend from high school who committed suicide. Amorosi says: "Mark changed a line in it. He said the song didn't work, or that one particular line in it didn't work. The line went 'Everyone you see, everyone you know is gonna die' and he didn't like the word 'die'. He thought it was just wrong. We were all sitting around trying to find a substitute, and we were all stuck on the word 'try'. But Mark came up with the idea of changing it to 'shine' and it all came together. That's Mark's magic.'

Papa Roach's song 'Leave a Light On' is similar.

As is Red Hot Chili Peppers 'Otherside'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back