My album of Dioramas (1 Viewer)

UXBDio067.jpg

UXBDio070.jpg

UXBDio074.jpg

UXBDio075.jpg

UXBDio077.jpg

UXBDio079.jpg

Rob, Your UXB dio is awesome. Very well done ! Again how realistic that backdrop makes everything look {bravo}}

Top stuff Rob, really like how you created the scene with the bloke in the hole defusing the bomb! All he needs is a bit of mud on his hands...:rolleyes2:{sm4}

Tom

Wonderfully detailed UXB dio Rob just bursting w/ creativity and story telling.....a fantastic achievement. Thank you for sharing.

Joe

Top stuff Rob, really like how you created the scene with the bloke in the hole defusing the bomb! All he needs is a bit of mud on his hands...:rolleyes2:{sm4}

Tom

Thanks Tom, I should have muddied him up a bit, but I didn't dare do that to the figure!^&grin

Wonderfully detailed UXB dio Rob just bursting w/ creativity and story telling.....a fantastic achievement. Thank you for sharing.

Joe

Thanks Joe, very kind of you, I very much appreciate it.

Cheers guys

Rob

All it needs is a good Yank inspection. I will naturally do it for free just let me give you my address to ship across the pond.....errrrr no need to add return address:smile2:

All it needs is a good Yank inspection. I will naturally do it for free just let me give you my address to ship across the pond.....errrrr no need to add return address:smile2:

I'll get right on that! :wink2:^&grin

Rob

Hi Rob,
Simply love your dios, is the backdrop painted by you?

Thanks Phoong, thats very nice of you. No I'm afraid I don't have that sort of painting skill so I buy them already made.

Guys, plans for next dio now in place and work to begin in next couple of weeks:smile2:

Rob

Thanks Phoong, thats very nice of you. No I'm afraid I don't have that sort of painting skill so I buy them already made.

Guys, plans for next dio now in place and work to begin in next couple of weeks:smile2:

Rob

Hi Rob

Where did u get them? :) Think they will look gd on a RAF dio that i have currently

Hi Rob

Where did u get them? :) Think they will look gd on a RAF dio that i have currently

Robs dioramas are great aren't they Phoong?

They are among a short list of my most motivators to making my own dioramas now. Rob does a great job.

In fact, what is he up to these days???:smile2:

Ludwig

Robs dioramas are great aren't they Phoong?

They are among a short list of my most motivators to making my own dioramas now. Rob does a great job.

In fact, what is he up to these days???:smile2:

Ludwig

Ludwig those are very generous words kind Sir and much appreciated. At the moment I'm gathering items and materials for my next project, won't elaborate just yet but hope to start building soon. Thanks again

Best

Rob

Dear Rob and Ludwig ,

U guys have been a source of inspiration and encouragement in this course of collection TS, the dios that you guys have, are something that i look forward to seeing and thus far the sunshine amidst all the bickering in the main King and country forum posts.

Dear Rob and Ludwig ,

U guys have been a source of inspiration and encouragement in this course of collection TS, the dios that you guys have, are something that i look forward to seeing and thus far the sunshine amidst all the bickering in the main King and country forum posts.

Thanks Phoong, I appreciate your kind comments:smile2:

Rob

Dear Rob and Ludwig ,

Thank you Phoong!! You give me too much credit as I am a veritable newbie....how they say? Rob is one of the top handful of artists whom work I have been motivated by.

I am also motivated by your HK diorama!!

Rob has a great collection and hats off to him:salute::and you too Phoong{bravo}}

Ludwig

Thank you Phoong!! You give me too much credit as I am a veritable newbie....how they say? Rob is one of the top handful of artists whom work I have been motivated by.

I am also motivated by your HK diorama!!

Rob has a great collection and hats off to him:salute::and you too Phoong{bravo}}

Ludwig

Thank you once again Ludwig, you're too kind:salute:: If my dio's encouraged you by one half a percent I'm very happy, keep up the good work and more ACW scenes please!

Rob

Apologies for bumping this thread up guys but I've not been able to find the time for dios of late and did not want it to fall off the edge of the forum into the abyss . But I plan to return to dio's in the coming months:salute::

Rob

Soz guys, bumping again so I can refer to this as I plan. Got to say it's lovely to be back on the forum with you guys:salute::

Rob

Soz guys, bumping again so I can refer to this as I plan. Got to say it's lovely to be back on the forum with you guys:salute::

Rob

Rob, nice to hear you plan to post some more dios on the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back